The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd name it flying tiger .... however it sounds too good for them and its probably more a limping cat than a flying tiger

*no offence to any animals named here

Reactions: 17
Van name? How about Shitty shitty bang bang. Child catcher included free.

Reactions: 153
Never takes his socks off.... YAY FOR SEXY TIME!!

Also, did Sarah say that her and Izzy were going to film at the same time so they decided to do it together but she took over? Control freak, much?

Reactions: 26
Lazy: we follow the lullaby website for co sleeping advice…
Think she means The Lullaby Trust but okay.

Also Lazy: oh it was lovely snuggled up in my joovet.

Okay hun! From a breastfeeding mum who has actually followed the safe sleep rules!

Also, why does she have to constantly have to get her baps out to show us how a cheapy feeding dress works? Does she not know she could just wear a breast feeding vest under her regular T-shirt’s and wear normal, none frumpy cow Pat Pat shite?

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Annnnnyywaaay, guuuuys

My 2nd Ingham thread title! (I can't mention the one before this because KATRINA DIXON DOES NOT HAVE PILES, RIGHT?!)

Reactions: 33
Finally caught up!
It’s getting beyond boring now isn’t it, they aren’t even pretending to enjoy it any more.
I think they were going to swerve P.A/Ferrari Land altogether but thought it could bump their views up, so that was why they back tracked. Nothing to do with the girls wanting to go, they didn’t get the choice, the tickets were booked the night before when creepy was crying over the latest view count “editing”. They’d have known Isla wouldn’t be tall enough for the big rides, but I bet they didn’t tell her that, they let her get excited. Twats!!
That van tour was not what the ifam or anyone wanted, they didn’t show us anything we hadn't seen or been told about, apart from the unusable shower and outside hosepipe (ffs really!!).
How long are they going to drag this out for?

Reactions: 28
Too soon, too soon. The deepest of deep cuts. A promising career dashed in its embryonic stage.
I don’t see it as a wholly bad thing in terms of his career - sometimes great things are born out of suffering - if he hadn’t felt so inadequate and jealous of Dave, he may never have gone on to become pretend frontman and lead guitarist of his own, imaginary band, The Adventure.

Reactions: 24
Have these fuckers started opening their Christmas presents yet. You know, it is nearly November after all.

Reactions: 25
As we call their house 'pylon palace' they could call the van 'pile in palace'.

Reactions: 49
Have these fuckers started opening their Christmas presents yet. You know, it is nearly November after all.
Not yet. Unfortunately it’ll be Advent soon and we will have to endure them opening 20 calendars of tat on each vlog

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.