The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be trolling us with the extra beds, there's no way Lazy will ever go on another trip in the DPD van of dreams. She's just humouring Creepy/doesn't want to admit that Tattle is right about how crap and cramped it is in that van.

Reactions: 30
Because some people don't like 'woke' and see how it is weakening our culture, society, and strength as a nation.
We have been compelled in recent years to fret about pronouns and happily put little boys in frilly dresses and eye liner whilst our rivals are getting stronger and stronger and our rivals are proudly displaying their strength as we become weaker and weaker.
Key in "China bans effeminate males" or "Russia calls woke culture a crime against humanity" into a search engine.
You might recall a couple of significant wars from the past. So what happens when we have another conflict? Who is going to defend our country? 20 year old men in high heels and high pony tails? We wouldn't stand a chance of winning would we.
I prefer to avoid such conversations on here but since you asked in a sincere manner I thought I'd offer my take on it.
I appreciate your POV.

I don’t agree, at all, and I’ll hold back on replying properly, but I appreciate you sharing it.

Reactions: 16
It's absolutely fine for Jace to have long hair BUT the problem is that non of the Minghams look after their hair, no washing, cutting, styling. For some reason Lazy insists on long, straggly, no style hair flapping about in the wind/sea/swimming pool/theme park.
Isabelle got her hair cut for her birthday and Creepy got his cut so he could take his rancid beanie off for five minutes for a photo shoot. The rest of them may get a tiny trim with the bacon scissors in a car park if they are lucky at some point.

Reactions: 28
I’m biased anyway when it comes to Jace’s hair. I 100% understand the concerns about the cleanliness of it, and the fact it doesn’t seem to be brushed ever, but the occasional comment about it being long makes me feel like we’ve regressed as a society again lol.

we got comments about my sons hair when he was younger but now he’s12 and still has long hair but the comments are few and far between and only come from people 50+.
Like I said I am biased though. This was my son at Jace’s age 🤣

7F2F3869-BC6F-4F75-8171-638C48D48475.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m biased anyway when it comes to Jace’s hair. I 100% understand the concerns about the cleanliness of it, and the fact it doesn’t seem to be brushed ever, but the occasional comment about it being long makes me feel like we’ve regressed as a society again lol.

we got comments about my sons hair when he was younger but now he’s12 and still has long hair but the comments are few and far between and only come from people 50+.

View attachment 831085
He's gorgorgous thou and you can see his hair is brushed and well looked after thou thats the difference Jaces especially feom the back is all knotted and an awful state that's the difference We are forgetting thou this is the family who's daughter got a whole lollypop stuck in her hair and wasn't noticed till next day 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Can we please stop with all the shaming of faces and general negativity because it’s totally insulting to potatoes now 😂
Absolutely! Even the ugliest potato is a thing of great beauty when baked and filled with butter and cheese. Of course Lazy 38teen is also filled with butter and cheese but she looks like the contents of a septic tank

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sure the isofix leg reaches the floor through the gap …. Hole in the cushions?? Likely story Pinocchio!! View attachment 830309

Mila had been wedged in the front for a while, from a vlog over 2 weeks ago, wild camping up a mountain having a dump in the woods Mila’s car seat can be seen when Sharon get out the van before a week before the bad memories vlog when fat fingers pretended she was going in the back.
Wonder if Joie would do anything if this info on how they were using the seats was sent to them?

Reactions: 5
Because some people don't like 'woke' and see how it is weakening our culture, society, and strength as a nation.
We have been compelled in recent years to fret about pronouns and happily put little boys in frilly dresses and eye liner whilst our rivals are getting stronger and stronger and our rivals are proudly displaying their strength as we become weaker and weaker.
Key in "China bans effeminate males" or "Russia calls woke culture a crime against humanity" into a search engine.
You might recall a couple of significant wars from the past. So what happens when we have another conflict? Who is going to defend our country? 20 year old men in high heels and high pony tails? We wouldn't stand a chance of winning would we.
I prefer to avoid such conversations on here but since you asked in a sincere manner I thought I'd offer my take on it.
Cool story 😎

I don’t care how people wear their hair. My sons have had varying styles from very long to very short, I let them choose as long as it’s clean, brushed and kept tidy it doesn’t matter. I think that’s the issue with Jace and the girls, if the hair isn’t looked after then it needs to be cut shorter so it is easier to manage.
Having said that society really does expect boys to have short hair, the comments from people to my son who chose to have long hair are astounding at times, including being called gay etc.

Im not sure many 12 year olds would want the same coat as their little sister.
Isabelle matched them at that age if i remember right! Surprised sarah didnt force her in to the same coat this time round

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why Chris said it was taking a while because he wanted to film it in different locations? What about that video couldn't have been filmed in one go? They didn't show anything actually in use - no one sat doing their "school work", car seats not in place. The shower/toilet combo would be impossible with that many people in the van. I would just about deal with having to move my toilet into the living area to shower if I'm alone, anyone else and just no, hell no.
Exactly! I've seen tonnes of van tours, some by the conversion companies and some by vanlifers and they give you a complete walk through, but I suppose their vans are done to a higher spec where people watch for inspiration, this is a video for the ifam. I was expecting lots of arty shots outside, a detailed tour of the van and a smooth walk through showing the van set up at different points of the day. I can't believe they don't know how to film after all of these years, why stand there just filming yourself talking about it when you can actually show it. They could have showed clips of them cooking, eating as a family, watching a movie inside, travelling.

The whole carseat explanation is lies, you can see the leg tucked under Jace's car seat on a previous video. I dread to think how the Isofix brackets are installed given the van's seats are made out of plywood. We retrospectivly fitted isofix brackets in our old car, but under the car seats the holes are pre-drilled by the manufacturer in the metal bodywork of the car. If he's custom build the van seats with plywood and removable cushions it would be hard to get an Isofix bracket that can be installed into the van floor and actually fits.

Also that van is massively overweight. People with the same type vans are saving weight using lattice wood on their cupboard doors or curtains, not using actual kitchen cupboards designed for houses. I also read yesterday about someone in a Sprinter having a 35l water tank that was too heavy for his van and they have 70l and are on about getting bigger. Also heavy things should be stored close to the floor near the axels and evenly distributed, they have those huge storage boxes on top. Also these other vanlifers worried about weight usually only have two adults travelling. I really hope they are pulled over, otherwise something serious could happen.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 31

View attachment 831085
Your sons hair is washed brushed, regularly cut and looked after. My eldest had long hair for a while, and it looked fine, he put it in a man bun for work, my middle son, it wouldn't suit at all. I don't have a problem with boys with long hair, what annoys me, is they don't look after it, its never brushed, never cut, they stuck it up in a pony tail then got offended when someone called him a girl. His hair is going to end up being a massive matt of hair that won't ever come out but will end up being cut out. They aren't growing Jaces hair because they like boys with long hair, they have left it to grow because they are too lazy to take him to the hairdressers. Sarah has admitted Jace will kick off as he hates his hair being touched, but its so thin as its not being cut so won't thicken up. By the way, your little man is very cute

Why??
They have a perfectly fine caravan? Or did they sell that.

I just don’t understand why, at all. Waste of the caravan surely.
Sounds like he ripped out half the caravan to fit in the tin can
Creepy is not of sound mind

Reactions: 20
It feels like making 5 children live from a murder van should be classed as abuse.. if these people aren't under social services I'd be shocked. Those poor children, their lives are so hollow.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
sarahinghamofficial
95099013_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.cdninstagram.jpg

Absolutely love this picture. Just another thing I love about homeschooling.. just how close Jace and the girls have become. Getting to spend so much time making memories together and seeing each other grow. It's so precious and I have no doubt it will bond them for life. 💕
#siblings #siblinglove #siblinggoals #sistersquad #sibling #bortherandsister #traveling #travelgram #traveltheworld #autumn #halloween #festive #pumpkin #themepark #portaventura #spain #vantrip #vanlife #youtubers #vlogger #familyvloggers #theinghamfamily #traveladdict #travellinginavan #travelphotography #travelblog #familieswhotravel #instateens #instadaily #kidsofinstagram

Reactions: 4
Please no, I'm off there next week and I'm hoping for a quieter trip than usual, I don't need these gobby galars ruining my week off.
We’re off there next week too for halloween, praying if they go they go for when Christmas starts

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.