The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i truly don't understand this family. Why are they doing this so called road trip when it looks like the children don't want it especially Izzy. At 16 id rather have been home with friends or just my home comforts. I actually feel for Izzy because normal people are looking and apply for there college courses at this time of year. I also feel for Isla who is an inquisitive academic child and Jace who has had no child interation at all. i dont think this roadtrip is to make memories because there not making any id rather have spent the money on a decent holiday 2/3 weeks somewhere theyd really enjoy like previously. i honestly think this is Chris and him getting his way as usual.

He wanted the kids home-schooled he got his way, he wants to travel in a van he got his way. why dont sarah put her damn kids first. im also sorry i wouldnt be letting my children decide whether or not they are home schooled. yes i understant with covid ect it might be easier to get them into a routine at home school as the missed classes ect but they arent getting any decent stand of education and they arent having social interactions with other children. its all a vanity project for chris and his pissing controlling ego.

Sarah this is a message for you directly as we know you read here. Wed have more respect for you if you just admitted you were struggling and this life isnt for you. Youd also probably get more views being at home because the evidence is there that the IFAM want home vlogs not this 'van life' rubbish that chris seems to have convinced you all would bring views in its not your audience pool most people who do 'van life' aren't usually doing it later in life with 5 kids its usually younger end and no offence there not going to tune into your views because the majority of them probably wont have children. Take your kids and fetch them home and put them in some sort of schooling. if you cant afford private schools im sure jace would just appreciate a nursery and pre school, isla would probably appreciate any schooling environment right now it doesnt have to be private. and IZZy could just purchase her GCSE distance learning course online which will provide you with the resources she needs. Esme needs to also have schooling environment even if thats at home.

Overall just put your children first.
Those children never decided home school
the parents convinced them life would be great travelling (I say that loosely)than going to school

Reactions: 26
🤣🤣🤣🤣 it gets worse

Defo somewhere colder Enjoy showering outside now 🤣🤦‍♀️ more 🐂 about homeschooling 🤣
Why??
They have a perfectly fine caravan? Or did they sell that.

I just don’t understand why, at all. Waste of the caravan surely.

Reactions: 24
Those children never decided home school
the parents convinced them life would be great travelling (I say that loosely)than going to school
Thats my point lol they shouldn't have even been given the option the so called parents should be making competent decisions about what is actually best for them.

I wish the authority would grow a backbone and do something about it. However I have just been reading on local authorities website and it says they would be given 2 months to rectify it do we think that's maybe whey they've taken off for so long to avoid them because it will be around that timeframe I'm guessing since Sarah had the lea visit.

Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣🤣 it gets worse

Defo somewhere colder Enjoy showering outside now 🤣🤦‍♀️ more 🐂 about homeschooling 🤣
By the time they may need extra bed for the youngest one I would hope the oldest one would have broken FREE........

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh wow. How does what people choose to wear make them weak? I don’t think someone having a ponytail would scupper us winning a war.

He’s a young kid plenty have long hair until their first cut. Jace isn’t woke, sarah just wants someone to mix up so she can go on a rant and try and have the moral high ground. She craves drama
I wasn't talking about the two year old kid's choices. He has no clue what his idiot mother is doing to him. I was talking about the concept/ideology.

Reactions: 13
They are in Barcelona according to Izzys Insta. It’s when she gets gushing comments like this, that she becomes an influencer in her young head. I see her Instagram is no longer private either
View attachment 830733
Not saying this is the case here but creepy men often masquerade as young kids on insta/other platforms to engage with other kids.
Either way - other young kids are idolising them and funding their shitshow of a lifestyle and thinking creepy etc are amazing or they’re paedos trying to gain access.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but she’s just being absolutely bleeping ridiculous now 😂 These two should give Rishi a call. Because the way they are piling folks into a van they could solve Britain’s housing crisis overnight 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Is she hinting at another kid with the TWO EXTRA BEDS? I hope not

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but she’s just being absolutely bleeping ridiculous now 😂 These two should give Rishi a call. Because the way they are piling folks into a van they could solve Britain’s housing crisis overnight 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Shes gotta be joking right?

Reactions: 11
I can’t see how their trip is feasible now the weather is getting colder and days shorter. They’ll need to spend more time in the cramped van, and surely campsites will be closing for the winter.
If the kids were going to school, they would actually have 13 weeks of school holidays across the year to go away in the van - ok you wouldn’t be able to get very far in a week, but they could have a better balance between travelling and learning / forming friendships.

Reactions: 26
How long have these bellends been home educating? I home educate my kids and I'm disappointed that this is the face of home ed lol

Reactions: 19
How long have these bellends been home educating? I home educate my kids and I'm disappointed that this is the face of home ed lol
When schools first shut for covid last year. They never sent them back.

Reactions: 9
WTF.. Rack em and stack em
Looks like a prison cell

Reactions: 20
Has it not occurred to her that maybe Jace has gotten closer to the girls just because he's gotten older? He was under a year old when they were last in school so obviously was limited in how he could interact with them. It isn't about home schooling.

It's possible for most people to be close to their siblings AND have friends/a life outside of the family. I am not close in age to any of my siblings but I am close to my younger brothers in particular. But they aren't my best/only friends. I wouldn't have considered them "friends" at all when I was a teen and they were toddlers/small children, no matter how much I love them. I have many memories and "watched them grow" whilst also going to school and with my friends. My youngest brother was only 5 when I moved out to go to university but we've still always been close. My husband is very close to all his brothers and is only 11 months older than his next brother. They are very close friends, to the point where his younger brother went to the same university so they could live close by and still live very close even now. However, they never lived together once leaving home, have their own interests, separate careers and separate friends. They can still see each other often whilst having their own lives too, like most normal people manage to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Because some people don't like 'woke' and see how it is weakening our culture, society, and strength as a nation.
We have been compelled in recent years to fret about pronouns and happily put little boys in frilly dresses and eye liner whilst our rivals are getting stronger and stronger and our rivals are proudly displaying their strength as we become weaker and weaker.
Key in "China bans effeminate males" or "Russia calls woke culture a crime against humanity" into a search engine.
You might recall a couple of significant wars from the past. So what happens when we have another conflict? Who is going to defend our country? 20 year old men in high heels and high pony tails? We wouldn't stand a chance of winning would we.
I prefer to avoid such conversations on here but since you asked in a sincere manner I thought I'd offer my take on it.
Why would we lose a hypothetical war because some men have longer hair?

I don’t care what Jace’s hair looks like but I do care about the lack of safety in that van and like someone else said - the fact he has been dropped for the new baby. We have no idea the psychological impact all this will have on any of these kids but I’m betting it’s not going to be positive and that breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.