The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy had a black beanie on in today's video but I don't think it was his black sex beanie.

When Creepy sat down on the bench next to Isabelle, their shoulders brushed together. I know he was getting them both on camera but there's no need to be sat that close to her especially with his creepy reputation.

Reactions: 11
A gifted trip where they live on the streets?! Hardly!

And Sarah loves declaring gifted trips, it makes her feel important and famous (remember she tried to claim the Maldives trip was PR and the resort made her take the link down, lol!)

She's on the beg for a gifted trip to NYC (licherally never gonna happen) , I'd imagine this is their tit attempt at reminding people they are travel vloggers after 6 weeks worth of vlogs on mcdonalds and manky dirty kids in puddles.
i live in NYC and better not come here! We have strict rules with Covid. Can’t dine without vac card. No movies, museums or shows without it as well. Doubt they are vaccinated

• Sad
Reactions: 20
OK guys, I'm still a thread behind and just this thread title tells me what I'm about to comment on is small fry so my apologies in advance BUT,

The first night in Benidorm, were creepy and Lazy pissed? Lazys eyes looked glazed as she animatedly giggled about creepy's bio hazard faux pas! Creepy could barely get his words out properly.
.....but we don't drink.....hic

Secondly the next day, the meal.
If that heifer bit both ends of MY ice cream, I think I would have chinned her, greedy cow! Made me mad just watching, its not even like he offered her to try it or she asked. She just ripped it open and started gorging her fat face on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I just showed my fella the Issy slowed down vid with Chris. He noticed that Chris pursed his lips for a kiss then tightens them up when he realised he wasn't getting one.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If anything Esme is the smaller one for her age.
My son is 18 months younger than iddy biddy and not even 120cms yet, I would never admit to him but I actually worry about his height. My husband and I aren't short (5'6 and 6'2).
I really can't fathom why someone would find their kids being short and small something to enjoy, maybe that's just me. I know people come in all different shapes and sizes but when your child is genuinely small and the shortest in their class with their friends towering above them, it's not something that you coo over and point out at every opportunity like she does.

Miele is always wearing clothes that are far too small for her, it made me laugh when she mentioned her being uncomfortable in something that was too big.....she's so backward. Big and baggy is not uncomfortable but small and tight is! You only have to look at her kids feet to see how squeezing them in to things too small works out for them!
The vlog with jace in that royle blue dungaree set. It was so small it was giving him a wedgie

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The difference is Hi Steve is that I bet you many of the tattlers your on about are actually trying to make a difference about it and aren't claiming to be half their size infront of their daughter who has been shown to have self confidence issues

Reactions: 21
Sad *ucker calling out people for their weight, in our society its unacceptable, there are so many things wrong with the ingham, for example the total lack of providing and education for the children, but calling her out for her weight, how many people on this forum are bigger than her and would you be so rude to them ???
Plenty of people , but they don’t pretend to be much smaller! Sarah is obsessed with making out she is so much smaller than she is, all while harping on about positive body image.

This included photoshopping her children to make them looks slimmer!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sad *ucker calling out people for their weight, in our society its unacceptable, there are so many things wrong with the ingham, for example the total lack of providing and education for the children, but calling her out for her weight, how many people on this forum are bigger than her and would you be so rude to them ???

Sad person you probably friends or family bigger than her and you wouldn't be so rude to them
No I wouldn't, because they are not Sarah "fat duck" Ingham. Couldn't give a duck about your opinion frankly, I'm just here to chat about the Minghams. Hope that helps Stevie boy xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I understand the hatred towards them for many reasons but attacks on physical appearance and body shaming is way beyond acceptable. I am sure many people on here have that body shape and those comments are childish and immature
[/QUOTE]
Were in my comment did i mention her size or shape.. Did i body shame her NO. Did i outfit shame her YES because it looks bloody ridiculous!

Reactions: 30

Sad person you probably friends or family bigger than her and you wouldn't be so rude to them
I somehow don’t think this thread is right for you. Kind regards to you and Zelda x

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Body shaming, unacceptable

The original comment was quoting a picture of sarah criticising her appearance, didnt realise the quote wouldnt bring both through

Guys Chris is not sleeping/ lusting after his step daughter lets be realistic with the criticism
Sarah once told her aunt D to “jump in a hole and die you fat witch” so let’s not pretend she’s not a raving witch as well. This is also the same woman who let Chris mum troll her own niece making her feel suicidal. Seriously fucked up!! Body image works both ways as well. Sarah claims she’s a 14/16 when she’s clearly not. Can you imagine being a size 14 and looking at Sarah and thinking “am I that size”. That also has a negative affect on people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Thank you for this as someone who is probably (very much) bigger than her it leaves me feeling awful - even if people come back with well it’s just because it’s her.

Is it really?

I couldn’t imagine thinking that way about anyone’s size and to think that way surely you must have issue with her size and anyone else’s or you wouldn’t think it.

Body shaming people doesn’t just harm those it is says about but those who look similar / are bigger etc…
Sweetheart, none of this is about you. This is about the Inghams.

I must say it's very odd that 2 new members are on here, getting very touchy about what some people are saying about Lazy Ingham. One could be forgiven for thinking that you have just come on here to troll and derail the thread. But it must just be a huge coincidence...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.