The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am amazed Issabelle considers her mother an inspiration....shows what a toxic environment they are in.

Sarah is not a great role model; she doesn't encourage or cook her family well balanced nutritious meals but opts for takeaways instead, she has basically taught her daughters it's perfectly acceptable for a man to cheat on you MULTIPLE TIMES , she's taught her family it's absolutely ok to indulge in hobbies rather than making calm and considered decisions.

I really hope that young woman gets into college and starts slowly having a normal stable life.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I haven’t been on these threads for days because reading about them shopping, Jace screeching, shopping, Mila, shopping gets so boring

However, it seems as if I need to go back and read about the potential smack… oh dear
Be careful ,you may well fall into a puddle...oops i mean down a rabbit hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
YESS!! LET THE GIRL SPEAK!!! I find it so infuriating when they talk over Isla! 🤬 Like in the last vlog none of them had anything interesting to say (whining over a non existent cat and mcdonald burgers) 🙄 however, Isla telling us some things she's learnt and clearly very interested in. I would rather listen to Isla and I'm sure it would be more relatable for the young Ifam who might also be learning those subjects in school! Also really annoyed me how Sarah was agreeing with what Isla was saying as though she's an actual teacher? She's got no clue!

Sarah if you're reading this... please bung your bedsheets in the wash! They must be stinking 🤮
A gifted trip where they live on the streets?! Hardly!

And Sarah loves declaring gifted trips, it makes her feel important and famous (remember she tried to claim the Maldives trip was PR and the resort made her take the link down, lol!)

She's on the beg for a gifted trip to NYC (licherally never gonna happen) , I'd imagine this is their tit attempt at reminding people they are travel vloggers after 6 weeks worth of vlogs on mcdonalds and manky dirty kids in puddles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So seeing Isla measuring herself for a ride, shows she is under 135cm and needs a car/booster seat in the car/van

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
So seeing Isla measuring herself for a ride, shows she is under 135cm and needs a car/booster seat in the car/van
The worst bit is that Sarah was saying she has no idea if she would be over 130cm, yet has been out of a car seat for years! So she thought herself that she might not even be much above 120cm, but didn't bother to use a car seat for all this time. You can see how the seat belt cuts across her neck in the van that it isn't safe.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The worst bit is that Sarah was saying she has no idea if she would be over 130cm, yet has been out of a car seat for years! So she thought herself that she might not even be much above 120cm, but didn't bother to use a car seat for all this time. You can see how the seat belt cuts across her neck in the van that it isn't safe.
Thats very true! Once back in the uk they need reporting, dont we have his reg details for thier main car?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Esmè - “daddy! 🥺 you can’t let mummy down!”

I wouldn’t worry sweetheart, he’s been letting your mum down their entire relationship and marriage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
There was some debate on the previous thread as to whether their treatment of the children can be classed as neglect/abuse ... well here's a few examples of what the NSPCC consider to be abuse:

Emotional Abuse:

Types of emotional abuse
Emotional abuse includes:

• humiliating or constantly criticising a child
  • threatening, shouting at a child or calling them names
  • making the child the subject of jokes, or using sarcasm to hurt a child
  • blaming and scapegoating
  • making a child perform degrading acts
  • not recognising a child's own individuality or trying to control their lives
  • pushing a child too hard or not recognising their limitations
  • exposing a child to upsetting events or situations, like domestic abuse or drug taking
  • failing to promote a child's social development
  • not allowing them to have friends
  • persistently ignoring them
  • being absent
  • manipulating a child
  • never saying anything kind, expressing positive feelings or congratulating a child on successes
  • never showing any emotions in interactions with a child, also known as emotional neglect.
Signs of emotional abuse
There might not be any obvious physical signs of emotional abuse or neglect. And a child might not tell anyone what's happening until they reach a 'crisis point'. That's why it's important to look out for signs in how a child is acting.

As children grow up, their emotions change. This means it can be difficult to tell if they're being emotionally abused. But children who are being emotionally abused might:

• seem unconfident or lack self-assurance
  • struggle to control their emotions
  • have difficulty making or maintaining relationships
  • act in a way that's inappropriate for their age.
and ...

Neglect

Types of neglect
Neglect can be a lot of different things, which can make it hard to spot. But broadly speaking, there are 4 types of neglect.

• Physical neglect
    A child's basic needs, such as food, clothing or shelter, are not met or they aren't properly supervised or kept safe.
  • Educational neglect
    A parent doesn't ensure their child is given an education.
  • Emotional neglect
    A child doesn't get the nurture and stimulation they need. This could be through ignoring, humiliating, intimidating or isolating them.
  • Medical neglect
    A child isn't given proper health care. This includes dental care and refusing or ignoring medical recommendations.
Signs of neglect
Neglect can be really difficult to spot. Having one of the signs doesn't necessarily mean a child is being neglected. But if you notice multiple signs that last for a while, they might show there's a serious problem. Children and young people who are neglected might have:

poor appearance and hygiene
  • being smelly or dirty
  • being hungry or not given money for food
  • having unwashed clothes
  • having the wrong clothing, such as no warm clothes in winter
  • having frequent and untreated nappy rash in infants.

health and development problems
  • anaemia
  • body issues, such as poor muscle tone or prominent joints
  • medical or dental issues
  • missed medical appointments, such as for vaccinations
  • not given the correct medicines
  • poor language or social skills
  • regular illness or infections
  • repeated accidental injuries, often caused by lack of supervision
  • skin issues, such as sores, rashes, flea bites, scabies or ringworm
  • thin or swollen tummy
  • tiredness
  • untreated injuries
  • weight or growth issues.

housing and family issues
  • living in an unsuitable home environment, such as having no heating
  • being left alone for a long time
  • taking on the role of carer for other family members.

I'm not suggesting the Inghams have all these signs, but they have quite a number of them, and all documented for all to see!
The NSPCC also suggest that families without support - from school, medical professionals, friends and family - put children at a higher risk of neglect.
I was talking about this with my husband last week when I had my first kids I was a new mum and yes you had a hv but pretty much on your own now with covid it's even worse my son is 6 months and apart from the first home visit seen no1 of course I've had kids but others haven't was a young girl in the hospital with me who had no idea etc and another couple who I actually reported to staff as dad was drinking and mum kept leaving baby to smoke ignored it in the night and shouted at it etc Yes we can talk about what we see with the minghams but what about behind close doors before kids are at school or taken out in this instance who's actually there to protect the kids? They could go years before any issue is indicated Sadly too many kids slip through the net needs to be more guidelines and protection and something in place to protect all kids from birth etc Peoplemay think the ingham kids have a great life with large house and holidays but that seems to just ba a blanket for a much bigger issue The kids are abused one way or another

I don't comment on here but often lurk. This may have been addressed before and my apologies if it has but...

Mila had her first set of vaccinations a few weeks ago now so should be due her next lot anytime now (baring in mind that the vlogs are a few days late when they're shown). Surely they must be on their way home soon? If they're already on the radar of the child safeguarding team through the LEA or phone calls from others, this will flag with their GP surgery, no?

I dont understand the thought process of taking a baby, with no immune system, who isn't fully vaccinated away to a foreign country and that's before you factor in the worldwide pandemic.
They are vest mates with the hospital they arrange appointments around the inghams not the other way round 🤣 also the hv moved so could carry on being with them so wouldn't surprise me she travels out to them for them 🤣

Loving the thread title……I wonder when we’ll be graced with the q&a vlog that was meant to be up a couple of weeks ago🤣
They have filmed 2 now and not seen either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love that there are people who make sure that what he did is never forgotten. I hope he reads every comment like that 😍 😂

Screenshot 2021-10-21 18.14.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Take a shot every time they say bloody belly belly. Hint-you’ll be absolutely smashed

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The way the vlog was filmed, it must have been the most boring time for isla and jace. Hope that in tomorrows vlog they head the other way round the park and find the rides they can all do.
Also feel for babysitter isabelle waiting with the younger 3 what looked like most of the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Jace wearing a jumper saying Be kind to our planet is just pure irony.....they are all so kind with their primark hauls and unnecessary driving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Isabelle looks so down and fed up now, I feel quite sorry for her.
She just doesn't seem her usual self I'm today's Blog

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.