The Ingham Family #195 He promised me the world.. we keep going to Benidorm instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that I don’t get, and sorry if it’s been mentioned before. I understand why Sarah stays with Chris. Lazy by name, lazy by nature. Keeping up appearances of this happy, well off family that are ‘better’ than the likes of the people she grew up with.
But what’s in it for Chris? He clearly can’t stand Sarah, hasn’t much time for the kids and would rather be out with people 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter than him. He’s clearly bored with family life and is just moving from one stupid project to the next. He can’t be staying for the sake of the family. You don’t cheat on your wife and make your kids lives hell because of your antics if you’re a decent father/husband.
I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 41
One thing that I don’t get, and sorry if it’s been mentioned before. I understand why Sarah stays with Chris. Lazy by name, lazy by nature. Keeping up appearances of this happy, well off family that are ‘better’ than the likes of the people she grew up with.
But what’s in it for Chris? He clearly can’t stand Sarah, hasn’t much time for the kids and would rather be out with people 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter than him. He’s clearly bored with family life and is just moving from one stupid project to the next. He can’t be staying for the sake of the family. You don’t cheat on your wife and make your kids lives hell because of your antics if you’re a decent father/husband.
I just don’t get it.
Because if he left then what would he do? Nobody would be interested in him, being on YouTube gives him(in his mind) status and access to young women. It is also easy to stay when you can get away with doing whatever you like.

Reactions: 34
I just don’t get it.

I think he's stayed with her for the channel. As soon as it's over he'll be off with someone else. No way do I see him with her when he's in his mid 40's.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lol, I am so sorry sweetie, and you absolutely said it better than me without the eagles tune xx

Wtaf!, he twit either creepy or got Alzheimer's or a brain tumour and yes, I meant to say twit, cos doesn't matter who or what, if you don't expect it, they're a twit
My husband has Alzheimers he wouldn’t behave like that
Actually he’s housebound so it can’t happen

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I just don’t get it.
He doesn't have to work or interact with normal people in the real world, I think is the main thing. Also, she gets called Lazy but he's hardly the domestic goddess. He just endlessly hoovers tit, no cooking, no washing, doesn't even put the clean washing away or pick his rubbish up off the floor.

Reactions: 22
I'm glad she didn't end up getting Mila that Christmas outfit, it looked too small for her now, never mind in 2 months.

If Isabelle wants a cat I bet Creepy will get her one for Christmas. It will be a special surprise present for his beloved darling baby girl just like the Pandora bracelet he got for her birthday. 🤢

Seeing the Flying Tiger so called Halloween challenge shows just why they don't do challenges, what a half arsed effort. They are too LAZY to do anything properly.

I’m not joking a carpark puddle in Barcelona could have bloody junkies syringes and needles in and she would have no idea if he had been stuck by a needle , and she would pay no attention if he complained of a sore foot . She is the worst mother possible ,

Oh and by the way Sarah you do realise your husbands perv mates print out pictures of your children with there mouths open to make their own props to stick their dicks in ! You are as sick as him allowing him to edit them that way .
They know that they just don't care. Money is more important than their children's safety 😞 one day they will grow up to know that. Is it really worth it lazy?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just don’t get it.
Partly, I think it's that the family is his job. Even with the views going down at a rapid rate, he would struggle to find a job paying the same. They offer him protection - he avoids travelling in daylight and crowded places because of his reputation but people are less likely to start on him when he is surrounded by children or carrying a baby. It's also easy, he knows he can get away with anything with Sarah, he doesn't have to make any effort to be nice to her so why bother being alone, and it's probably better financially to live in the same house.

I can't imagine there is much of a market for a vlogger who is a middle aged man, single because he cheated on his wife and was texting 16 year olds, with zero skills or anything else to do/talk about. It takes him years to come up with a few minutes video of skating.

He does love attention from younger girls but how would he ever get it without being on youtube? He clearly tried before they did youtube but not sure how successful he was, he was younger himself (he now looks older than he is), it was easier to lie because there weren't multiple newspaper articles about him (other than about UFOs) and he appeared to have a bigger social circle to find women. Even less people would now believe that 40 year old unemployed Chris is actually a trainee pilot, and his days of being "young" hollywood are long gone.

• Heart
Disneyland Paris has announced Christmas is starting the 13th November, I'll eat my hat if they don't end up there.

Reactions: 26
I just don’t get it.
Years of his dirty secrets

Reactions: 13
The recent Instagram photos of the redhead child and it's Lazy mother ,why don't they look clean ? lanky rats tail hair and just a general grubby look about them

Reactions: 21
Bloody hope so.
Are they trying to spend a certain amount of time out of the UK for any reason?
They must be needing to stay away for some reason or other as they surely would not buy a new house and then want to go on holiday and leave it and not just for a short stay away they just are away for a long time staying in that van which is overcrowded at the best of times its not healthy. When we are away in our van (which is a properly converted van from the manufacturer) we feel that after 1 week its time to head home and there is only 2 of us in the van with proper toilet and shower facilities etc.

Reactions: 25
It wasn't all that "functioning" a family then, tbf. That Florida trip was the one where he spent an inordinate amount of time texting a 16 year old girl to come get her kit off in the hotel pool if she could sneak out after her mum and dad went to sleep. They just had deeper pockets then to buy the fictional image with.

You can't paper over the cracks as well on a budget. I've just said on another thread that if Lazy and Creepy Mingin' get any more skint they'll have those girls out doing a soft shoe shuffle in Plaza Catalunya and Jace'll be passing the hat round for petrol money.

Ok I am fully aware creepy was doing all sorts of hideously in that vlog series HOWEVER my point is during 2017 they were more financially secure by the sense of things. I think you missed my main point which was simply- somehow lazy seemed likeable back then. Sure everyones opinions have changed now things came to light however the way she spoke and presented herself was more manageable

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t believe when trying those hoods on and the glasses slipped she just pushed them up with her thumbs on the lenses, anyone wearing glasses will know how bad marked lenses are
I could not agree more .... I am wearing glasses myself and have all my life ... if somebody did that to me I'd smack them in the face, hard!
How insensitive and dumb ... not babbitt see properly with her greasy 5guys paw prints on em.
Ughhhhh

Reactions: 24
Can anyone remember when Sarah Esme and Isla actually got a prope haircut!! Shes not even bothered to trim Jaces hair like she said she was going to do! Must be so uncomfortable for him in the heat!
Oh but Christopher managed to get a proper haircut just after Mila was born!

Reactions: 23
Not much left of his haircut either though.

The lil boys hair is a nightmare. Not the length but it always looks so unkempt and frizzy.

Reactions: 23
I’m going to say this again Sarah just in case you didn’t hear me the first time. You have normal, healthy sized babies which you should be thankful for. But no matter how “dinky dot” they are as babies perhaps you should keep an eye on them as they get older. Because none of your older kids bar one is dinkier than normal. Shut the duck up woman because no one cares.

Can anyone remember when Sarah Esme and Isla actually got a prope haircut!! Shes not even bothered to trim Jaces hair like she said she was going to do! Must be so uncomfortable for him in the heat!
Oh but Christopher managed to get a proper haircut just after Mila was born!
The last time Esme and Isla had a proper haircut was when granny grim took them after Sarah had Jace. And Isabelle only got as it was her birthday and paid for by someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.