The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is Lazy starting to resemble a character from Thomas the Tank Engine? *hopes someone with good Photoshop skills sees this*
I dont do photoshop, but see what your mean!
7DF7B707-B600-4768-96C6-8E543CCC9814.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I’ll tell them what - I’d be an amazing vlogger. I have a five year old and a set of two year old twins - we have content for DAYS. Probably because I do things with my kids. I’m also an ex special events director so I admit I’m a little “extra” when it comes to doing things with my children. Currently, our entryway hall is a haunted house and we are decorating sugar cookies to look like monsters. What the Inghams don’t understand is that it’s quality over quantity. Do a small thing a day (crafts, baking, seasonal outing, toy review, etc) and film it. THAT’S being an influencer. Honestly, I feel like most of their content came from management. They can’t even find the brainpower to orchestrate from fifteen minutes of worthy viewing content. (Hint: do a Halloween candy tasting. It’s in our list to do today, and I’m sure my five year old will be hysterical to watch).
I think you should start vlogging right away, your life sounds like everything theirs is not! The one thing that your post demonstrates is that effort has to be made, and if you put effort into something, you reap the rewards, as I'm sure you realise. Effort is not in their vocabulary, nor is it in any of their lives. They don't put effort into anything, and that's why their lives and their vlogs are so hollow. They are too thick and too arrogant to see it though.

Reactions: 29
Of course you're now going to get negative comments about how boring the vlogs are: because it's true!

And the reason even the die-hard ifam are now distancing themselves from the cult is because, for the past 3 summers, the Inghams have been doing practically the same 'European' road trip across France, Spain and the Island of Portugal. It was the exact same with their Scotland vlogs; doing the NC500 (even though they did a highly amended route) two years in a row, and not really trying to distinguish it from their previous trips. I understand that people go to the same holiday places as a yearly tradition, but that said I don't know many people who decide to do the *exact same* things again and again, especially when it's as mundane as splashing about in some swimming pools. People want vloggers to go to the exciting, content-worthy locations, which the places that you visit certainly aren't. And I can't imagine that Benidorm has really changed too much in the last 11 months.

Chris and Sarah: you are vloggers. This is your 'career' and so is exactly what you signed up for when you began YouTube all those years ago. But if you can't be arsed to try to get content which people want to watch then your views will sink. And, just a little hint, I don't think people want to watch you moan about mosquitoes for 10 minutes, when you could be showing off some of the actual agriculture of the places you're visiting.

For example, weren't you near Salou recently? Instead of going to that 'water park', couldn't have you gone to PortAventura World? That's a far more interesting video to watch, as (not advocating these guys to get more views), at least then people could find the vlog if they were looking for information about going to the same places. I can imagine that the girls would have much preferred going there, but of course the ticket entry price was probably too high 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 48
There's really not that many people on Tattle watching them, certainly not half their views at over 49,000 as someone was saying, there's only a few hundred active users on their threads every day and even then there's people that drift in and out. I completely missed the boycott posts but I severely doubt it even made a dent in their views. The reason Social Blade is showing half the views for some days is because they are skipping vlogs when they're supposed to upload, like last night. That's not because of Tattle, unfortunately they still have a strong fan base as they've targeted vulnerable and young people who are easily impressionable for their audience.

But this topic of watching the vlogs goes round and round though, if people want to watch they can, if people don't want to watch it then they don't have to. But there have been times that multiple people watching the vlogs have helped picked up on things that others have missed and have been critical in cataloging all their negligence. We certainly wouldn't have the information we do now without people watching the vlogs, I am always amazed at what different people pick up on, a lot recognised locations so that holiday brand deals could be contacted and warned about the family, others realised safety hazards and issues that some didn't catch on to or know about and there's even the eagle eyes who spot the most minute details that I know most would miss but have been so incredibly important in destroying Sarah & Chris's lies. Like spotting a girl for about a second in a skating vlog who Chris had denied being with or seeing a tiny pixel Jace on a far away beach when he was left alone. So it might put a couple quid in their pockets that a few hundred watch but what we all take away from it is much more damaging and important in the bigger picture, just something to think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
We are going to have that dance every vlog now, it will end up with all the kids doing it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
How rude were they at the beginning of that Vlog? “I’d like to see you lot at home film your lives everyday…” That’s the thing though you utter dimwits most people have real jobs, run a home, take their kids to school and do homework etc with them, we‘re not making a living out of being famous daily vloggers. The time has definitely come for them to start driving a DPD van for real.
They say it like it’s hard to do, anyone could do it but only dimwits would want to 😂 Any actual job takes more work than that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They’d have content if they visited anywhere on this trip but it’s just more campsites. What a wasted opportunity to see nature, history, sites of interest.

Reactions: 24
The content is lacking because there is so much in their lives that they are trying to hide alongside a lack of imagination and not understanding what their target audience want.

Bearing in mind this is how they make their living and pay their bills they should probably take it a bit more seriously rather than relying hate watchers or those who are reliant on them as they feel part of their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What the heck was the end bit of the vlog? Were they trying to be 'fun' or something by doing something other than pool, beach, shopping, waterpark, junk food? I bet Creepy was drunk.
The rest of the vlog was pool borefest, the Creepy and Isabelle show, Lazy cackling, Esme's comedy segment, Cleverrrrr Boi and Meeeeeela being cute and minimal Isla.
What the hell was that vlog
Trudging to the pool ranting “ you film your life and make it exciting” well yeah I suppose my life wouldn’t be exciting
but then I’m not being paid to be at least ‘interesting’ and I’m not travelling and making it about as thrilling as a trip to the tip
And that cringe fest at the end 👀 wtf was that rubbish about

Just give it up borebags

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I fully admit no one would want to watch my Monday to Friday life, 9 hour shifts every day... leaving house in dark and coming back in dark but if I did decided (12th of Never) I reckon I could do a twice weekly vlog with weekend content. We try and pack as much into weekends with the kids as we can. Even when we are just at home we craft, bake, create, decorate, play, build dens, watch movies... the Inghams whole life is bloody groundhog day.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's really funny when icult think they are sucking up to Lazy and Creepy by telling anyone with a critical comment to "don't watch then". The views are going down, the Minghams just want people to watch, even 'trolls' and bored icult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I only skip through the vlogs on another channel (and I never listen because I can't stand their voices ... so fake), but most of the content seems to be Sarah talking earnestly to camera .... it's boring.

Reactions: 23
I only became aware of the Ingham Family in 2018 amidst the allegations so wasn’t following them prior but could somebody tell me... has Chris ever actually shown or talked about his own personal friends, not friends of the family, but his own friends?
Of course I know he had some guys he used to skate with but did he ever actually have close friends of his own?

Reactions: 15
The reason they were popular was they were a ‘normal’ family in a normal house with kids doing normal things. As soon as the money went to their heads and Chris tried to take advantage, they went rapidly down hill. The kids no longer go to school, they live in an ice palace and they are so far from reality it is unreal. They became greedy and entitled and it has blown up. Anyone else notice Chris is the carbon copy of his Dad, he will be employing Hi Steve as a stunt double at this rate…

Reactions: 32
They sooooo read here 😂😂😂😂😂😂little bitchy rant on the way to the pool your just given us everything we already no with your comment on how others comments on there vlogs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂how funny considering they are not bothered and don’t read the hate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.