The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How rude were they at the beginning of that Vlog? “I’d like to see you lot at home film your lives everyday…” That’s the thing though you utter dimwits most people have real jobs, run a home, take their kids to school and do homework etc with them, we‘re not making a living out of being famous daily vloggers. The time has definitely come for them to start driving a DPD van for real.

Urghh, so rude.
Tbh I reckon I could easily make more interesting content than this lot, the varied home ed stuff we do each day, showing how to manage 3 different ages , going out into nature, visiting museums, galleries and historical sites, loads of cooking and crafting. Showing resources and our home ed area, there’s loads of easy varied content to be had plus just general family life. However I wouldnt monetise my kids childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I know it was towards creepy, so in that case I’m great full Jace walloped the camera hard with that stick, but hope that won’t be aimed at Mila soon! 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So in one breath it’s “thank you all so so much for allowing us to live this life” and the next is basically piss off off like to see you try. That is how you CHOOSE TO PAY for your lifestyle Sarah. It’s your JOB!!!! She’s a bleeping melt!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I see through the Mac book excuse. I have a Mac book and as soon as I plug it into the mains then it turns on. I smell BS
Maybe they couldn't upload as they were busy celebrating this Anniversary with another cave love baby making session.🤢🤮

Lets see if we spot any more blue/ pink balloons around December to indicate arrival of
a new meal ticket.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Rude to the many Ifam who keep you Minghams on YouTube when most people would like to see you removed ,vile parents ,feral children ,who would want to actually be like you lot ? you are the dregs of society for all the world to see ,not inspirational ,caring or talented in any way just low life scum

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How rude were they at the beginning of that Vlog? “I’d like to see you lot at home film your lives everyday…” That’s the thing though you utter dimwits most people have real jobs, run a home, take their kids to school and do homework etc with them, we‘re not making a living out of being famous daily vloggers. The time has definitely come for them to start driving a DPD van for real.
Yessss that’s how they got YouTube famous in the start Sarah vlogged everyday life, taking the kids to school and decorating the house for the holidays elf on the shelf antics, what’s for dinner blah blah. Nobody wants to watch their sweaty asses in a van going to the pool all day everyday. Jeez they’re thick.

Reactions: 38
Is it just me or is Lazy starting to resemble a character from Thomas the Tank Engine? *hopes someone with good Photoshop skills sees this*

Screenshot 2021-10-11 17.53.12.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
They’ve just become so unrelatable. Their fans are clearly not interested in their attempt at van life but they aren’t listening to the feedback. The viewing figures speak for themselves.

Reactions: 26
The stupid thing is that they've always done a ton of swimming content, pool parties in the garden, for birthdays, all-inclusives in Spain, waterparks, swimming lessons, they even went to pools when they used to stay in static caravans at the seaside... Nobody called their beloved pools boring until the rest of their content went to total tit.

I’ll tell them what - I’d be an amazing vlogger. I have a five year old and a set of two year old twins - we have content for DAYS. Probably because I do things with my kids. I’m also an ex special events director so I admit I’m a little “extra” when it comes to doing things with my children. Currently, our entryway hall is a haunted house and we are decorating sugar cookies to look like monsters. What the Inghams don’t understand is that it’s quality over quantity. Do a small thing a day (crafts, baking, seasonal outing, toy review, etc) and film it. THAT’S being an influencer. Honestly, I feel like most of their content came from management. They can’t even find the brainpower to orchestrate from fifteen minutes of worthy viewing content. (Hint: do a Halloween candy tasting. It’s in our list to do today, and I’m sure my five year old will be hysterical to watch).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
They’ve just become so unrelatable. Their fans are clearly not interested in their attempt at van life but they aren’t listening to the feedback. The viewing figures speak for themselves.
The thing is YouTube is a habit at least for me I tend to watch the same people and you follow a family/influencer and get invested in their life, if their content becomes boring or they take a break you stop viewing and then forget all about them, pretty soon your not invested and scroll on by when they come up on your suggested as you are more invested in other people that you watch regularly. They will never regain their followers once viewers are out of the habit of following a channel they’re gone period. They know Scotland was a bust they alienated their fan base even more by posting old stale content and a lot had already been posted on the Gram absolutely tit they need to quit.

Cannot believe that rant at the beginning, how their ifam cannot see they really couldn’t care less about their fans and their thoughts is beyond me - those fans are paying you to live your crappy, boring lives you fools!
Being in Spain and there is so, so much more to explore than some holiday resorts and the resort pools and there is no need at all for the boring content. They chose this lifestyle, chose to go away on this ‘vanlife’ adventure when all their fans are crying out for the at home, Halloween/Xmas prep content - do better because these fans won’t hang around forever. The social blade stats are showing a very steep downfall!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Gordon Bennet! Have they been reading Tattle or what 🤣🤣🤣 And yes you did edit a vlog less than 10 minutes old just 5 days ago! So how did we do?
Something incredible? Something stunning? …….yes… The best pitch ever? The best views ever? The sea? The rocks? The best bed ever? Pools and slides and bikinis? …..yes… Shouts and screams?……yes …Baby talk?……yes …So clever? Clever boy? Clever girl? Playing cars? ……..yes …Something they are ’obsessed with’? The best day ever? Campsite toilets? Overacting? ……yes Ignoring Isla? Talking down Isabelle……..yes …OOOO and I missed off Sarah cackling……..yes …junk food……..yes… like, like, like,………yes …coca cola tin…………yes …so cool, so cool………yes
same old, same old, what a way to earn a living!

Chris sounds the most camp that he has ever sounded , playing that card game.

Reactions: 37
Yessss that’s how they got YouTube famous in the start Sarah vlogged everyday life, taking the kids to school and decorating the house for the holidays elf on the shelf antics, what’s for dinner blah blah. Nobody wants to watch their sweaty asses in a van going to the pool all day everyday. Jeez they’re thick.
Exactly! There was playgroup, school runs, Chris worked, girls went to dance, they had Halloween parties with school friends, school fetes, Sarah had friends, Chris had friends, the girls had friends... It was just real family content that people seemed to enjoy. They are so far removed from that now and it's sad that jace and mila won't experience that wholesome childhood of playgroup, school etc.

Reactions: 44
If they'd have been sensible with their youtube money, Chris could have paid the 60k + to go to flight school. Whilst they wree doing youtube he would have been able to afford taking the rubbish low paid flying jobs to eventually get the decent wages. Sarah could have done the editing 2hilst the girls were at school.Then they would have been set for life, Chris would have gothsdream job and it would have supported them.

They should have invested their money wisely and made sure they had a fallback plan. I bet someone people would have been interested in his career to becoming a pilot. But they've wasted their money, thrown money at the channel to keep it alive. Thinking of it, all their biggest videos have been spending large sums of money. I've always said it's like a pyramid scheme or mlm where people spend more and more money than they haven't got to try and make money.
The one flaw in Chris's great plan though would have been that you have to have actual brains and qualifications to go to train as a pilot, not imaginary ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They are so feral
Isabelle eating a yoghurt with a knife
Jace may copy that

• Wow
Reactions: 43
What the heck was the end bit of the vlog? Were they trying to be 'fun' or something by doing something other than pool, beach, shopping, waterpark, junk food? I bet Creepy was drunk.
The rest of the vlog was pool borefest, the Creepy and Isabelle show, Lazy cackling, Esme's comedy segment, Cleverrrrr Boi and Meeeeeela being cute and minimal Isla.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.