The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they seem to have issues every Sunday uploading? Is it again so they can on Monday then just start doing everyday again

Reactions: 18
No, if one persons salary is £50K then that’s your lot. The DWP won’t have you share 😂 A lot of folk used to plead ignorant to it with “I thought it was £50K each” but if they are caught they will want it all back. As a household they have a large income.
you mean hmrc not dwp

Would she still get it for isabelle. I didn't get it from my daughter was 16yrs of age.
child benefit can go up to 20 if they are in non advanced full time education

Reactions: 5
Creepy went on YouTube Stories an hour ago to say there's no vlog tonight because he forgot to charge his Macbook last night and only realised when he went to uplad the vlog. I smell :poop:.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
you mean hmrc not dwp

child benefit can go up to 20 if they are in non advanced full time education
It was the DWP when I worked in social justice. So much has changed now 😊 DWP did benefits then and they still do some.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Esme makes me cringe, I know it's a Tattle sin not to like her, but she's the one who's just so grating. She's also got a terrible mean streak that you don't see with the other ones. Like how she would terrorise Isla with monsters and chasing her up the stairs to the point she couldn't sleep on her own and then got upset that Isla found it hard to move into her own room. She's also the one that the girls say causes arguments, she seems very bossy and truly thinks she's an absolute star due to Sarah cackling at anything she does and letting her do anything.

I think she will be the one who struggles the most after Youtube life is over, the curtains closing and no longer being the centre of attention will be crushing. Making life long connections with others will be hard too after being told you're the most amazing, funniest person ever and never being called out for bad behaviour, her parents are just setting her up to fail.
She's so bloody irrating that If she was related to me I'd tell her to shut the duck up and stop being so attention seeking lol. Her voice is also really, really annoying. Sometimes she talks normally as well so think it's put on, that high pitched shrieky voice. Isla used to annoy but now she's my favourite, rooting for her to get really fed up with living in those brats shadows when she's older and moves on and does really well for herself. Isabelle will be a replica of her mother, fat, miserable and probably unemployed living off some creepy bloke and Esme will still be attention seeking and mimicking her father's weird ways and no one will like her lol.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If only there was a way to upload vlogs in advance. They'd be smashing this every(ish) day at 5pm thing...

In all seriousness, I do hope the kids are OK. They're all clearly miserable, and have been struggling for content and views since day one of this holiday. The atmosphere in that van cannot be pleasant. They just need to go home but I think the pair of them are both too stubborn to admit that this is not The Dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It goes
No, if one persons salary is £50K then that’s your lot. The DWP won’t have you share 😂 A lot of folk used to plead ignorant to it with “I thought it was £50K each” but if they are caught they will want it all back. As a household they have a large income.
It goes on a sliding after one of you earns 50k. You can both earn £49,999 and get the whole lot bizarrely

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is also their usual ifam punishment for low views 🤣🤣 they do the no vlog thing often when num era get dire.

They are also obvs in Beni! chavs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Esme makes me cringe, I know it's a Tattle sin not to like her, but she's the one who's just so grating. She's also got a terrible mean streak that you don't see with the other ones. Like how she would terrorise Isla with monsters and chasing her up the stairs to the point she couldn't sleep on her own and then got upset that Isla found it hard to move into her own room. She's also the one that the girls say causes arguments, she seems very bossy and truly thinks she's an absolute star due to Sarah cackling at anything she does and letting her do anything.

I think she will be the one who struggles the most after Youtube life is over, the curtains closing and no longer being the centre of attention will be crushing. Making life long connections with others will be hard too after being told you're the most amazing, funniest person ever and never being called out for bad behaviour, her parents are just setting her up to fail.
I agree with Esma struggling when it’s all over. She seems to be the one who still buys the “we are famous”‘Schtik. Is it just me or is Creepy getting camper 😂

Reactions: 24
This family are really sh!!t at their job aren’t they alls they have to do is sit on their they’re a$$ and upload not rocket science is it!! 😆

Reactions: 10
They are alive, she’s on Facebook leaving cunty comments on others comments.

So at a time when most people on holiday would be out having a meal or a stroll and an ice cream, Sarah's being a witch on Facebook - what a life 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I'd be on Facebook too, up in the winched up bed, with a headache. Tonight is the one night of the year where she is expected to give him his two minutes of joy. And a headache would definitely be required.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Just watched the last few vlogs, and those 2 cretins couldnt hate each other more if they tried. Its so bloody obvious. I wouldn't want their life if you paid me, they all look miserable. God love that baby too. Fresh out of the womb and straight into that van.
This video lives rent free in my head, you can hear in his voice how much he she disgusts him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.