The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m not watching the story…a MacBook takes two seconds to charge once it’s plugged in? Are they saying they are off the grid now or something? Morons
Definitely off grid, can't you tell by his background? It's in a place not known to non van lifers... Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sarah saying “eveyrhing in moderation is okay”. Sorry Sarah no please stop limiting your kids to no fruit or vegetables. And you can’t have x20 different types of mini chocolate bars either each day. That’s not moderation 😒🥲

Reactions: 28
A quick look through old Ingham threads always reveals such gems. Here is Lazy being bitchy about how the Ifam children should be grateful for what they have got. It is interesting that she doesn't start the name 'Sally' with a capital letter. Just like how the tutor doesn't start names with a capital letter...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
A quick look through old Ingham threads always reveals such gems. Here is Lazy being bitchy about how the Ifam children should be grateful for what they have got. It is interesting that she doesn't start the name 'Sally' with a capital letter. Just like how the tutor doesn't start names with a capital letter...
Unfortunately Lazy in time give it a few years your children will be getting only a few presents because you are not financially stable. You may have a lot now but just you wait. Also her grammar is the same as the tutors maybe the children don't even have tutors who knows.

Reactions: 31
Sorry to be Mr Pernickety, but Creepy doesn’t skateboard, he wears roller boots. Skateboarding is cool. Roller booting is the opposite. Think Kip in Napoleon Dynamite. View attachment 802947
Before I really dug into reading about this feral family, I thought he skateboarded, too (knew he wouldn’t be any good LOL). I was shocked to see he roller blades. Nothing wrong with it, good friend of mine who is almost 50 does it all the time. However, creepy looks like he’d be a wannabe skater bc he’s dumb enough to think if you’re a wanna be old emo, you skateboard. Foo’ on me though. mr. one trick wonder roller blades LOL

Reactions: 19
Before I really dug into reading about this feral family, I thought he skateboarded, too (knew he wouldn’t be any good LOL). I was shocked to see he roller blades. Nothing wrong with it, good friend of mine who is almost 50 does it all the time. However, creepy looks like he’d be a wannabe skater bc he’s dumb enough to think if you’re a wanna be old emo, you skateboard. Foo’ on me though. mr. one trick wonder roller blades LOL
The reason he is so tit at rollerblading is because it was only an excuse to get out the house . The days he spent “ roller skating “ where actually spent in cheap hotels and meeting up with young girls 🤢😥

Remember his roller skating “ movie” he made. All that time he spent away from home “filming “ , including a week abroad for 5 minutes of repeat clips! Hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry I’m not watching the story…a MacBook takes two seconds to charge once it’s plugged in? Are they saying they are off the grid now or something? Morons
No they are on the beach in benidorm on the main strip Celebrating they anniversary where she had the "miscarriage" and he was in a hotel Love to relive those magical moments!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The reason he is so tit at rollerblading is because it was only an excuse to get out the house .

Remember his roller skating “ movie” he made. All that time he spent away from home “filming “ , including a week abroad for 5 minutes of repeat clips! Hilarious 😂

I think he genuinely believes he's a good skater and up until he got dumped by Sinnaz, he thought he was going to make it..... I miss those days

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wasn’t it a year ago he “allegedly” took young IFam and serviced her on the sofa in the office 🤢 That woman is an absolute laughing stock.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Will give the minghams their due, surely they must be the first vanlifers to go to Benidorm.

Because no one else is that uncultured 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If they are in 'Benny-dorm' does that mean they are staying in an apartment rather than the van? Where are they storing said van and is it safe to leave all their stuff inside it?

Reactions: 18
The reason he is so tit at rollerblading is because it was only an excuse to get out the house . The days he spent “ roller skating “ where actually spent in cheap hotels and meeting up with young girls 🤢😥

That makes so much sense!!! Thanks for shedding light on that. I’m still relatively new to this dysfunctional family.
And I haven’t seen that “movie”!!! Looks like I have something to look up right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Congratulations @Zade
View attachment 800825

TLDR
- This week the Inghams returned to the campsite where they abandoned Jace on the beach two years ago.
- Two big boxes of chocolate and biscuits have made an appearance. It looks like they raided the confectionary aisle of every single petrol station in the county of Lincolnshire before they left.
- Alibaba have used the photo of the Fidget and Me rucksacks on Tat and Me to advertise their product.
- 9 year old Isla is now a fully qualified Sister Mom and it's her fault Jace walked into a (shallow) swimming pool when her parents were too busy talking to the camera. Thank god the water was only a couple of inches or who knows what could've happened.
- Sarah Louise Ingham aka the British Michael Phelps has revealed she can swim 100 lengths in a swimming pool. Is there anything that woman cannot do?
- Chris disappeared off camera for several days.
- The tension between Chris and Sarah seems to be growing. Sarah nearly started an argument with him last night. Coincidentally they were also unable to upload the vlog the night before this footage was filmed.
- Last night Sarah filmed the girls walking down a path armed with baby wipes and nappy bags to have a tit in the woods.
- An increasingly desperate Sarah has been continuing to beg for subscribers and views Vanlife Facebook pages. She deletes the post every time someone mentions her husband.

Hi Steve 👋

This photo of Sarah from The Sun always has me howling every time I see it
View attachment 800822
Can anyone tell me where about it shows the girls walking with wipes and nappy bags please? I’ve watched the vlog (on another channel) but haven’t noticed it.

Reactions: 1
That makes so much sense!!! Thanks for shedding light on that. I’m still relatively new to this dysfunctional family.
And I haven’t seen that “movie”!!! Looks like I have something to look up right now!
The Creepy one has his own YouTube channel. The video is called ', 360 degrees, my lifelong addiction', or something like that. Everyone who watched it just thought "Sarah, you gullible idiot". He spent many, many, many days filming himself skating, over about three years, to obtain this five minute video. Skating was only a small part of what he was really doing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can anyone tell me where about it shows the girls walking with wipes and nappy bags please? I’ve watched the vlog (on another channel) but haven’t noticed it.
The vlog is “ first night wild camping in our van….. “
It was 3 days ago and from about 6ish minutes in onwards.

The Creepy one has his own YouTube channel. The video is called ', 360 degrees, my lifelong addiction', or something like that. Everyone who watched it just thought "Sarah, you gullible idiot". He spent many, many, many days filming himself skating, over about three years, to obtain this five minute video. Skating was only a small part of what he was really doing.
If I remember correctly they also went to Granny’s house for a “ premiere “ of said movie 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

If I remember correctly they also went to Granny’s house for a “ premiere “ of said movie 😂😂
Did she make tuna sandwiches 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing says #vanlife, #wildcamping --like a campsite with mini waterpark, showers and toilet block in benidorm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

what is even more funny is that there is actually another film on his channel with mostly the same clips filmed years before

The funny thing is most of that video was made back in 2016 but is then called
My brand new edit winter 2016
1633908629878.png

1633908866407.png

and most of it is taken on the same day on that school or whatever, and by some houses just from different angels .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.