The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boycott really did lower the views. Same again tonight?
Not really, I have been watching, and the last few days it has been a around 38k a few hours after a new vlog goes up. So 35k now is just about on schedule.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry am I reading right they've had a tit and filmed it? Or filmed the girls with baby wipes

Reactions: 6
A Telly tubby from behind? Yes, yes he is.
Can’t figure out which one though.
On the one hand, he’s clearly a Tinky Winky, but he’s also quite the Dipsy.
Is there perhaps a fifth blue teletubby?
Like, Groomy Woomy or Fiddlesy?
Maybe Po had a brother, No(HellNo).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
""Lovely"' shot of Lazy digging her pants out her fadge in tonights vlog.

Screenshot_20211009-171753_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211009-171759_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 117
Can’t figure out which one though.
On the one hand, he’s clearly a Tinky Winky, but he’s also quite the Dipsy.
Is there perhaps a fifth blue teletubby?
Like, Groomy Woomy or Fiddlesy?
Maybe Po had a brother, No(HellNo).
He’s deffo a tinky winky. He’s got the feminine voice to match. 😂. At school when I was younger we used too say that tinky winky was a ped*phile.😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t they realise they aren’t “van lifers”
They aren’t wild camping
They are parking in holiday parks with facilities !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Random question as I don’t normally watch the inghams but has Chris ever cheated on Sarah (apart from messaging the underage girls)?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where’s prinny?
where she actually live at home with Hi Steve, GrannyLes and Coco. She has moved in permanently and just vacation for a day or two with her former family theese days. But that is ok, they facetimed with her just the other day

No. The inghams had already started thinking they were the sh*t. And people were already starting to get annoyed with them. I think the whole Chris thing just helped the channel to go down faster.

Sarah has shown her true colours and has had too many rants. Izzy once said in a Q&A Sarah is the scary one and I believe it.
Their best bet would be a kids channel with fun stuff and challenges brands may engage more because they are only kids especially if they were popular etc. They won’t do that they couldn’t stomach their kids being a success while they suck

Reactions: 8
Sarah such a lady, fixing her underwear!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Kinda got a look at how the beds are set up! Doesn't look like much space between the bed on ropes, and Isabelle and Esmes's bed!! Notice there are still wires trailing!!
Nice to see the blue drink, looks awful!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
He’s deffo a tinky winky. He’s got the feminine voice to match. 😂. At school when I was younger we used too say that tinky winky was a ped*phile.😂😂.
Haha I dunno he lives in la la land he spreads round his tinky winky smells like poo i mean po and he was defo dipsy thinking he could get away with grooming

• Haha
At first I thought the blue drink was mouthwash and thought that was a bit much given their general hygiene. Then it just made me nostalgic for blue wkd.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kinda got a look at how the beds are set up! Doesn't look like much space between the bed on ropes, and Isabelle and Esmes's bed!! Notice there are still wires trailing!!
I think that first picture with Sarah and Jace shows how big she is. Hes a normal sized toddler but looks tiny against her.

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ she’s such a state

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Random question as I don’t normally watch the inghams but has Chris ever cheated on Sarah (apart from messaging the underage girls)?
He slept with a 21 year old Ifam, confirmed by Sarah and his mum. Lots of alleged seedy behaviour before YouTube that included cheating on her. Loads of picture around of him being a complete sleaze in clubs, one of him trying to get his leg over with a girl in nightclub toilets, alleged poor behaviour with young girls when he followed around his brother's fans, had a dating profile up when Sarah already had children by him

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.