The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think that if Sarah got rid of Chris and rebranded the channel they would improve their views?

Reactions: 17
Does anyone think that if Sarah got rid of Chris and rebranded the channel they would improve their views?
I feel like her explaining everything would get close to a million and then if it’s as boring as it is now nose dive dramatically lol

Reactions: 32
They are not vanlifers, but a large family holidaying in a van! Vanlifers show the sites, the culture, the food and not pools, beach play, playgrounds, camping shower rooms, baby and toddler speak and large snack boxes!

Reactions: 62
I’ve not looked at their videos or comments in a while but jeez, they’re really not doing so good are they 👀 The only comments with a lot of lines are the negative ones. Bet they’re furious

Reactions: 23
bit awkward these days when the only comments getting likes are “hate” ones, where is their ifam i haven’t seen them in the comment section in ages, ah yes they are getting bored of the content but they’ve been seen as a troll! those poor kids i do feel for them hopefully they see the true colours in their “idols”

Reactions: 21
bit awkward these days when the only comments getting likes are “hate” ones, where is their ifam i haven’t seen them in the comment section in ages, ah yes they are getting bored of the content but they’ve been seen as a troll! those poor kids i do feel for them hopefully they see the true colours in their “idols”
I think Andrea is the last standing true ifam 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do they still have the caravan? Or is that gone now?

The travel vlogs could be interesting if they weren’t so lazy and actually did things, visited places, experienced the food and culture, talked to people. That is what people who road school do but this lot can’t be bothered it seems.

Reactions: 25
Do they still have the caravan? Or is that gone now?

The travel vlogs could be interesting if they weren’t so lazy and actually did things, visited places, experienced the food and culture, talked to people. That is what people who road school do but this lot can’t be bothered it seems.
Caravan is on the drive at home, I was looking the otherday at the area they just moved on from so many historical and fab things to see and do, but the dipsticks decided to take a van and pop awning up on it so had to use their feet to walk around, if they had took caravan and car at least they could have got out to look about, purebred dipsticks for sure lol

Reactions: 16
My kids would be getting a telling off if they were sat on my bed picking their toenails. How bloody disgusting. And Sarah just laughs. I see Isla has been allowed some camera time over the last few vlogs and Sarah being fake nice to her.
I find Esme like a female version of her father , not her fault but her face resembles Creepy's so much .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
no in the beginning yes I think a lot of people would have felt empathy for her situation, but now she has bullied and victim blamed the young girls involved no chance and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Not that I can stomach family fizz either the father is creepy and controlling and the mother manic but they have just done a Q&A with the oldest girl, I skimmed through and they all looked clean, well groomed and very relaxed and happy and had a lot of fun answering questions. I cannot see the Ingham doing this as they are always bitching and complaining in their Q&A vlogs and their daughter is no help as she can’t pull off the natural reactions on camera , she is too like her dominating mother, she can barely put a sentence together, and they have more Than double the views for the same time…

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I feel like if Sarah took charge of the channel, every day would be 10 minutes of incoherent waffle, a trip to the shops, and then more waffle in front of a pile of clothes and storage baskets that'll never be seen again.

It's beyond me how they're paying their mortgage and bills on their current level of views. Think it's a given that most of the hauls and gifts are returned for a refund but still... Maybe hi Steve and Granny Jane have very deep pockets.

Reactions: 33
I find Esme like a female version of her father , not her fault but her face resembles Creepy's so much .
I used to like her but she’s gotten so bratty over the last couple of years. You can tell she’s the one who is always arguing.

Reactions: 29
I think their channel is too boring to revive itself now. They’re not relatable, they’re not aspirational, they don’t DO anything new or exciting. They eat shite, tit in bushes and spend all day shouting at a camera. I reckon most of their views come from perves hoping they kids will be in swimsuits again.

Reactions: 39
No. The inghams had already started thinking they were the sh*t. And people were already starting to get annoyed with them. I think the whole Chris thing just helped the channel to go down faster.

Sarah has shown her true colours and has had too many rants. Izzy once said in a Q&A Sarah is the scary one and I believe it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.