The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just made my day
Songs about the Ingham family on YouTube
Coffee up the chavavan walls today

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought I would have a look at their stats 😬
Screenshot_20211009-070614_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-071039_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-071022_Samsung Internet.jpg

All the advertising she's doing on Facebook groups and still no new subscribers and declining views 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Ooo those views 😳😬 think creeps needs new rebrand ! Go home do proper fam vlog he piss off to work like normal work actually 8-10 or 12hr shifts provide for his extended brood .isn't cash baby 2 due jabs set 2 soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The duck are those??? LOL The Big One has the worst taste is baby clothes! 🤢

actually, they remind me of whipped cream. Makes sense since Big S only cares about money and food.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Getting in early with my thread title suggestion 😂 #195 Sarah Ingham is ten stone, their YouTube careers they have blown 🤣😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You all realise what’s coming don’t you? Either a q&a or a rant or the van will blow up. They need those views desperately

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The socks are horrendous, hopefully Isla threw hers in the bin and refused to wear them not Lazy 'forgot' to film her in them.

Reactions: 27
She made Chris buy a mattress topper for the saggy plywood bed.. I thought the bed was soooper doooper comfy? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She made Chris buy a mattress topper for the saggy plywood bed.. I thought the bed was soooper doooper comfy? 🤔🤣
Would have been nice if they got the girls one too! Who cares if they aren’t comfy though eh , as long as lardyass has extra padding 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Taking bets on when their tit soulless house will be put up for sale.

With those views i say 18 months tops 📉⬇⬇⬇

Reactions: 40
That reel of the "pUrE bLiSs" wild camping. She left out drone shots of them traipsing off into the woods with nappy bags n baby wipes.

What a crock of "licheral" tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Had to laugh when Sarah repeatedly says ‘who wouldn’t want this?’ When they are all sat on the bed hanging out of the back of the parcel van with Mila inches from the edge and Jace about to kick her in the face. With voice of Chris in the background (whom they must have to tell the older kids not to Google his name).

Ermmmm, not me thanks 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.