The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

And just incase we all wanted a close up of her big saggy boobs .. they kindly gave us this

Reactions: 30
Don't think we're getting a tour of the van!!
From that picture I can't believe for one second that the kids have proper seats with seat belts.....hence no van tour! If you were innocent and doing it proberly you would show people to prove yourself

Reactions: 34
View attachment 808400
I honestly can’t cope with the actual state of this! Looks like a massive granny bra over her top
At what age do you stop doing a little fashion show trying on all your new clothes ? I mean I’ve just made my 9 yr old try two dresses on that I got today to make sure they fit, but I haven’t taken pics and definitely nothing to post on social media.

From that picture I can't believe for one second that the kids have proper seats with seat belts.....hence no van tour! If you were innocent and doing it proberly you would show people to prove yourself
If you were actually doing #vanlife that would probably be your first vlog, they really are clampits, nothings done well which is why they don’t show it, not vanlifing,and definitely not home educating

Reactions: 25
Of course it would be shown, if all as it's meant to be!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 808400
I honestly can’t cope with the actual state of this! Looks like a massive granny bra over her top
Lazy thinks she is absolutely gorgeous to
Dont know how she sticks her hair like that must be a nightmare to get a hairbrush through it must be so knotty with all them dead ends ( when she actually bothers to brush it)

Reactions: 19
I’ve just viewed Mary Shortle vlog
Saturday Meet and Greet the ingham family
OMG

Reactions: 7
I cannot get over how dirty these children look. Check out poor Jace’s nails!!
Lazy38 - start living your so-called dream by getting your kids cleaned up first. She doesn’t give a shit!
That‘s neglect. And to think he was pawing all those biscuit.

Reactions: 28
Do we still think spain?
“How is your day going” on a post of bright sunshine, golden sands and blue sea. She really is a shithouse to her followers, isn’t she? It’s like they all have Stockholm Syndrome.

Reactions: 15
The amount of comments telling Sarah she's 'stunning' in the new dresses. Catwalk - Surely people are taking the piss?!
Someone is talking the piss surly or it has to be one of their fake accounts

‘Will soon see you walking down the catwalk in Paris’

I’m done

Reactions: 34
I cannot get over how dirty these children look. Check out poor Jace’s nails!!
Lazy38 - start living your so-called dream by getting your kids cleaned up first. She doesn’t give a shit!
That video it also looks like he has just woken up I think he has slept like that all night

Reactions: 15
Same as the CCTV Footage of Kayak Paul being abusive that never made an appearance!!!

Reactions: 27
Ok i laughed at how dumb chris must have looked and sounded at that story at the end

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.