The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey long time lurker. Anyone else pick up on the fact Esme mentioned Squid Game by mentioning Red Light Green Light Game? No one in the UK calls it that. Hardly appropriate viewing for her.
It's become a trend on TikTok so I'm (possibly optimistically) hoping she hasn't actually seen the show. Still, I wouldn't want a 12-year-old watching TikToks related to it. I imagine a fair few are totally unsuitable.

Reactions: 21
What do you mean no one calls it that? The game is called red light green light, I’ve never heard anyone call it anything else🤷‍♀️But yeah- totally agreee that it’s probably not appropriate viewing for a 13 year old, an immature one at that
Esme is 12

Reactions: 7
Could we report Sharon38 to trading standards re :selling cheap crap for extortionate prices to mainly vulnerable people,she should be on rogue traders,a vile individual as is her femme sidekick.

Reactions: 40
Funny how Chris had to make a call before the tolls. Makes you wonder if he got some money transfered from daddy's account on to his to get the card to work and by the time they tested it the transfer went through.

I suppose the views will jump massively over the coming days as they will have money to buy some now there sold some stock
Ah I get it now. They always do these launches when they start their travels. They know they will sell to their vulnerable cult thus giving them spending money for these inane trips they go on. When the money runs out they come home

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I read on another site that both Creepy and Sharon were both a bit light fingered and the chuldrun often wore the results of the "Shopping trip " Can anyone confirm this ?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I would understand why they would want to drive down to south of England in two days because of the length of the journey for jace and Mila…. Them Two cretins are putting her in her car seat for long periods at a time which is so bad for her especially with her apparent ‘hip problems’
What makes me angry is that they have appointments coming up for jaces eyes and Milas hips but they have decided to travel to the same place they have been to multiple times before in a tit show of a van is more important to them that the health of the two youngest children in the family!
So tell me this Sarah and onse…. If the NHS phoned you tomorrow with a last minute cancellation appointment for Mila could you really get there in 24 hours with no issues???? Cos trust me they won’t make appointments around you everyone knows that but like you said in a previous vlog the NHS knows your going away 🙄🙄🙄 such a massive lie!!! You don’t deserve children you really don’t I feel so bad for your children…. You have taken away there friends, education, health and well being. Sort it out before they get taken away from you!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
She will miss Milas injections also not that she knows how old she is! A few days ago she was saying how's she's 10weeks today etc then in the vlog last night she had to ask creepy how old she is and he said 9weeks 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
In the vlog running out of money lazy says creepy found ten euros in his pants pocket which looked perfectly fine as she put it in the ticket machine so clothes not washed since last year 🤢
I washed euro bank notes before in the washing machine and they were exactly the same. You couldn’t tell they’d been washed. They are waterproof like Australian dollars, aren’t they?.

tbf they probably haven’t been washed though 😂.

Reactions: 10
Andrea is so far up the Inghams arses she needs a torch
It’s really strange how much she sticks up for them, had I not seen her profile on FB the other day I’d have continued to assume she was either Lazy or Creepy. Perhaps she is hoping for a personal invite for her daughter to be their friend but just comes across like you say.

Reactions: 27
What do you mean no one calls it that? The game is called red light green light, I’ve never heard anyone call it anything else🤷‍♀️But yeah- totally agreee that it’s probably not appropriate viewing for a 13 year old, an immature one at that
It's not called red light green light where I'm from or where I live now in the UK.

It has many names and various names. When I was a kid it was called stick in the mud and I'm going back 40 years

Reactions: 11
It's not called red light green light where I'm from or where I live now in the UK.

It has many names and various names. When I was a kid it was called stick in the mud and I'm going back 40 years
Ohhh, I just meant that in the show it’s called red light green light so when someone’s talking about the game in reference to squid game I’ve never heard it called anything else

Reactions: 10
Love lazy new stories pre order my stupidly price blankets so I'm not out of pocket Can't tell you a date but don't worry you still pay me today 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
From a long-term business perspective, they should be making inspirational and informative content.

Show how you homeschool effectively, where you store all the resources at home and when travelling, how many hours a day they study and what they do. What works for you and what doesn’t.

Show how you converted the van in detail, even if you used outside help, it’s interesting and might help others.

Going abroad during a pandemic? Show how you got there, what paperwork you needed, has covid affected your travel plans and where you go.

There is so much content they could create but they don’t seem to see it.
It’s because they don’t do it
30 minutes skimming on line with dingbat Chris allegedly supervising doesn’t equal adequate home education - and how either of them can help any child as they are so thick beggars belief!

They are well known anti vaxers but have in all likelihood been vaccinated because they want to travel so are not going to discuss the requirements as it would show them up for the bullshitters they are

The inside of the van same as with the caravan when they were using it - nothing, no hints or tips nowt, nadda, zilch

Reactions: 24
Your r
She will miss Milas injections also not that she knows how old she is! A few days ago she was saying how's she's 10weeks today etc then in the vlog last night she had to ask creepy how old she is and he said 9weeks 🤦‍♀️
Your right she will miss those…but the 9/10 week thing is because Insta is current and they are filming about 5 days behind…she said on tonight’s vlog it was weird as they were filming and the vlogs going up they had t left yet…

She is now doing pre orders for the Xmas blankets and the sold out backpack…such money grabbing…

She is now doing pre orders for the Xmas blankets and the sold out backpack…such money grabbing…

Reactions: 14
I can't see Isabelle going to college anytime soon or escaping the cult when she's 18.
It wasn't that long ago she was scared of her own shadow and her and the girls are always 'scared' or 'nervous'.
It wouldn't surprise me if they convert the space above the garage into a bedsit for her so they can say she has her own place but is still on hand to appear in the vlog and childmind.

If they hadn't babied Isla so much she wouldn't still be toddling around, running into the pool, leading Jace astray. They always seem to be waffling on and not watching Jace, but I suppose it's fine because he's safety conscious.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Hopefully not, but imagine if covid cases rise over the next month and we get huge postal delays again..

Reactions: 17
As if anyone would believe Lazy when she guarantees delivery by certain dates, especially when she's not at the office/in the country to oversee proceedings.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
No was both on vlogs wither day before left or first day was saying how she was 10 weeks today then last night didn't know and Chris said 9 🤣 she always likes to think her kids are younger 🤦‍♀️
It's more she said about don't worry you still pay me then but not sure when you will get them 🤦‍♀️

It was more when she said depending how many I order is when you get it! She has no business sense then again she doesn't care its just about the money to her 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.