Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
So tonight she said again they were going to this campsite because they might not get the chance to do this again. Wonder if the kids might be heading back to school soon?
I think they will only do this if forced. From what I’ve read North Lincolnshire can be a tricky LA to please, so I think the reason they have suddenly got tutors as an easy way to please the LA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Omg how wooden do the kids look 😂

and the mystery as to why they were taken out of school is now cleared up!

Yes, in last night’s vlog Isla was starting to tell us about the game they played on the beach when suddenly Esme interrupts her and tells the story instead. Poor girl, she just stood there and accepted it. I really am liking Isla lately. She has a lot to compete with, with know-it-all Isabelle, mouthy Esme, golden child Jace and dinky gorgeous giiirl Mila. Definitely forgotten, definitely the scape goat.
Oh I don’t know I have looked back on some of the older videos before Jace and she’s quite annoying, butting in all the time, pulling daft faces, sticking her tongue out until Isabelle shoved it back in 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 12

dz86

She's delete the alibaba screenshot that was posted onto the tat and me page

What's this??
The game? Fair innocent one, move on green light, stay dead still on red light. If you move you're out.

Squid game is a series on netflix, its graphically violent/explicit. Contestants play simple games, like that one, but to be "out" = killed instantly usually by gunfire. And its very graphic in showing it. Not suitable for children by any means.

• Wow

Pennyviolet

when is their wedding anniversary?
Maybe they will have another cove date to celebrate 🤢

All those snacks! And they wonder why Jace is travel sick! They really are clueless eh! Surely fruit would be better! Just astounds me!
Anniversary is 10th October, wonder if they'll find a cave to celebrate in and leave the kids on the beach...again!
Baby & Me launch, bet they were all sat watching the orders come in, rubbing their hands! What a great way to spend a holiday, launching new products!!
Oops bet me to it, regarding cove date 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

SarahGard83

VIP Member
My mum says tret all the time 🤣. It's quite common in Yorkshire but I can't hear it without hearing Lazy now

• Heart
  • Haha

Kimbo

Chatty Member
I could do a Top 50, but if I had to pick a ‘Dessert’(sic) Island’ Top 3 it would be:-

- Kidnapped Partridge
- Sinnaz Pro Team Rider
- Sat in the driver’s seat of the conked-out old Range Rover on top of a Spanish recovery wagon.
- Teapot moshing to the theme tune in the original Ingham towers.
- His TikToks
- Kidnapped Partridge

• Haha

Saddlesoap

VIP Member

Since we are yet to have an ingham van tour, this gives some idea. Skip through to see a real van tour and imagine all 7 in it.
Wow. Its really very small. Is this the same size van as Inghams or is this one smaller? I don't think I could spend all that long with just my husband in that space

ronnie2

There's no law that even requires side facing seats to have seatbelts. So legally people can sit there, but whether it's SAFE or not is another matter. Your insurance may not be willing to cover passengers sitting in side facing seats regardless of if they have seatbelts fitted. Children under 12 should all be secured using proper 3 point fixed belts - from one of the screenshots it looks like Isla is which is good. Also even if your insurance says "yes we'll cover you", if the police stop you and deem it's unsafe you can still get a fine. We just need to hope for the sake of the children that everything is installed correctly and it's safe.
Islas seat seems ok. I’m more worried about esme.

There are 4 seatbelts in the back as the have shown two sets of two, I don’t know about Isabelle, if she is sitting sideways though it’s not safe either way. But not illegal.
Yes I’ve just looked and located Esmes seat belt. I’m more worried at the fact esmes seat is only halfway up her back. I know head rests are not a legal requirement but surely she should have more back support. I guess Chris has made it legal for them to travel but hasn’t taken their safety into consideration. 🤠

Last edited:

Raw

VIP Member
Selling local to me, Halloween fidgets at £3 each…..How about these Sarah???
576A7186-6B3A-4D09-A4D6-88F1C52891F6.jpeg

EB53FA49-ED12-4B45-9C46-5B713DC45719.jpeg

• Haha

Lucyfinden

Late again! Poor IFAM wonder if they are going to start getting annoyed soon! Maybe creepy is getting confused with the time zones! Doesn’t take much for that family to get confused!

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
The being held at the airport thing was in Australia.

And I seem to remember he'd conveniently handed his phone down to Isabelle not long before they left for Aus.

The Dubai thing.
A tattler realised they were in Dubai just from the seats in the airport.
They were reported to "visit Dubai" who we're fitting the trip.
We were then treated to a hostage style video of the family holed up in the hotel and never saw any footage of Dubai itself.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
We saw some footage from Dubai but they were wierd vlogs, all an #ad but i remember them not really explaining anything and they only showed a couple of days.

Attachments

• Wow

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
The being held at the airport thing was in Australia.

And I seem to remember he'd conveniently handed his phone down to Isabelle not long before they left for Aus.

The Dubai thing.
A tattler realised they were in Dubai just from the seats in the airport.
They were reported to "visit Dubai" who we're fitting the trip.
We were then treated to a hostage style video of the family holed up in the hotel and never saw any footage of Dubai itself.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
Thank you! Well done tattle once again. Surprised Dubai even let him in!

India92

Omg a brand new pram look at the state of it, do they never clean anything it’s disgusting 🤢🤢🤢
That's why it isn't really worth spending £1300.00 on a double pram because kids are messy. It's a gorgeous pram though, I wouldn't spend that on a pram even if I could afford it, I thought the £700.00 I spent was alot.