The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posting in another group now 🙄 trying to get some new viewers interested in their channel ? Lots of comments some asking to see the layout, some saying they are famous you tubers and one saying they will have a look for them, hoping it's Google they look at 🤣🤞
Anyone who goes to this effort to boast in multiple groups is trying to convince themselves how happy they are

I bet the atmosphere in that van is dreadful in more ways than one. They are not a happy couple at all. I feel so sorry for those kids having to endure those two every minute of the day and being packed in like sardines into that tin van.
It will be terrible If they are arguing in front of the kids. The smell in there must also stink. What ventilation is there at night?
Surely the children will get no peace from the baby throughout the night. Who would put your children through that sleep deprivation. They really don't give a tit

• Sad
Reactions: 43
- Teapot moshing to the theme tune in the original Ingham towers.
- His TikToks
- Kidnapped Partridge
What is the teapot moshing?? I’m a big fan of mosh pits, have had some great times these last 14 years even with all the injuries I’ve gotten. I gotta see this!! Also, I’ll have to find the kidnapped Partridge because I don’t know about that either.

my favorite moments so dar
1) calamity kayaking “we’re famous” “no, you’re not”
2)Fat Fucks big eye/little eye
3)the forecourt in Spain trips
4) Greasy getting kicked off the Sinnaz team and wearing their hoodie and you all knew before he did
5)his one badass bladder boiii trick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That shot of Isabelle. Why? They must be desperate for views. Her parents mind who the hell would do that? If they were better looking Chris and Sarah would definitely do Only fans rather than lose everything. Glad they have no sexual appeal😂How the hell are they affording the mammoth mortgage on that house with their views? Baby and Me can't be making that much.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She's posting in another group now 🙄 trying to get some new viewers interested in their channel ? Lots of comments some asking to see the layout, some saying they are famous you tubers and one saying they will have a look for them, hoping it's Google they look at 🤣🤞
Just seen the post, apparently she is uploading more pics tomorrow! The Ifam will be pissed as they’ve been asking for days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm so tempted to reply in that group with the newspaper articles but don't want to out myself. She's such a braggy cow

Reactions: 21
I'm so tempted to reply in that group with the newspaper articles but don't want to out myself. She's such a braggy cow
I added a link on the last one she posted I think I'm blocked else I would I can't find the post. I really don't care who sees when I do it im protecting children .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I could do a Top 50, but if I had to pick a ‘Dessert’(sic) Island’ Top 3 it would be:-

- Kidnapped Partridge
- Sinnaz Pro Team Rider
- Sat in the driver’s seat of the conked-out old Range Rover on top of a Spanish recovery wagon.
Your comment about Creepy looking like Alan Partridge being kidnapped (when he was with the Bad Boys in the back of their car in Spain) was hands down the funniest moment. It will always make me laugh. Sorry Creepy, but devients like you deserve to be ridiculed (and a lot more besides).

• Haha
  • Heart
Does she honestly think she's #vanlifing? This isn't what others are interested in Tbey want to see the set up, exploring etc I know she's getting desperate for views but it's getting beyond a joke now

Reactions: 34
What is the teapot moshing?? I’m a big fan of mosh pits, have had some great times these last 14 years even with all the injuries I’ve gotten. I gotta see this!! Also, I’ll have to find the kidnapped Partridge because I don’t know about that either.

my favorite moments so dar
1) calamity kayaking “we’re famous” “no, you’re not”
2)Fat Fucks big eye/little eye
3)the forecourt in Spain trips
4) Greasy getting kicked off the Sinnaz team and wearing their hoodie and you all knew before he did
5)his one badass bladder boiii trick
LOL whenever anyone mentions #5 it cracks me up! Does this mean he can aim straight? Clever boiii Creeps!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's that sad they are that bored on holiday that they actually wash just to film it 🤦‍♀️ suppose at least they are washing for once 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My three are
First and forever has to be the jeep on the recovery vehicle in Spain
Burgaaaaah for ma tea
‘Your not famous Mr INGRAM’
There are so many but these epitomise the fooooooos for me
A special mention has to go to the Prinnnneeeeehhhhh wooo song.
Wish it could be their intro - views would rocket unfortunately if it was.
Goodnight folks

Reactions: 32
Every time I see her big grubby mitts poking the food it makes me wanna poke my eyes out!!

Absolutely disgusting the way they touch, prod and grab at their food before eating 🤢
AD58EF88-72BD-485D-8E91-E5BE86467830.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I find it incredibly interesting that you never see her on her phone in the vlogs. So as soon as she puts the vlogging camera down does she pick up her phone and start texting, posting etc? I really think that those kids are ignored for a large part of the day and just left to their own devices with Isabelle having the additional responsibility of looking after the younger kids. Sarah's face has got to be in her phone for hours/day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Also on tonight’s vlog, sorry i hate watched 😵💫

Sarah, Esme , Isla and Jace walking up a hill away from the van to “ check out what was up there” Isla was carrying a packet of baby wipes and Esme was carrying either nappy bags or food bags?!
I’m guessing the van toilet isn’t being used 🤬🤮
FF1F875C-D6B3-4079-8F18-0BA07AC718D1.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Also on tonight’s vlog, sorry i hate watched 😵💫

Sarah, Esme , Isla and Jace walking up a hill away from the van to “ check out what was up there” Isla was carrying a packet of baby wipes and Esme was carrying either nappy bags or food bags?!
I’m guessing the van toilet isn’t being used 🤬🤮View attachment 799431
Christ they are shitting in bushes and picking in up in nappy bags. I suppose at least they are cleaning up their tit. What a selfish prick Chris is. They could have gone a few wonderful holidays for the money wasted on thta van when they have a caravan they could have done most of this in. What doesn't he understand about the fact that he has five children and it isn't practical to go wild camping. He never puts his family first.

Mila and Esme both look like Chris although Emse is a pretty version. Mila is cute though. Isla and Jace look very alike Sarah. I think Izzy must take after her father. Chris is one ugly man.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Christ they are shitting in bushes and picking in up in nappy bags. I suppose at least they are cleaning up their tit. What a selfish prick Chris is. They could have gone a few wonderful holidays for the money wasted on thta van when they have a caravan they could have done most of this in. What doesn't he understand about the fact that he has five children and it isn't practical to go wild camping. He never puts his family first.
Where are they disposing of the filled bags though? 🤢

The poor kids look absolutely miserable, and Sarah and chris clearly can’t stand each other.

• Sad
  • Angry
Where are they disposing of the filled bags though? 🤢

The poor kids look absolutely miserable, and Sarah and chris clearly can’t stand each other.
I know they do look sad they would be much happier in school most likely. What has gone down recently between Chris and Sarah I wonder? They are not usually this bad with each other.

I have a feeling the van may break down due to the mileage on the clock and weight it's carrying.

Reactions: 23
I know they do look sad they would be much happier in school most likely. What has gone down recently between Chris and Sarah I wonder? They are not usually this bad with each other.

I have a feeling the van may break down due to the mileage on the clock and weight it's carrying.
It seems reasonable to think that the van life holiday has not proved too enjoyable even after just a few days. I can’t comprehend what they could possibly have hoped for from this crazy crusade but by the look on all of their faces it appears to be an epic fail. If I was Big Sarah I’d have him driving me to the nearest airport to go home with the kids and telling him to drive as fast as he can in any direction but England.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.