The Ingham Family #191 Kids watch out overhead, your mum's on the winched up plywood bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help us if she starts dispensing home education advice. 🙄
I haven't even thought about them for weeks but I popped in here to monitor a few threads I've been on and decided to check the Mingin' Family was up to. So I watched (most of) that "Are We Still Vegetarians" vlog. What a load of bollocks she talked. "Well we're not anymore and we weren't really for a long time because - ummm - well we didn't want to be?"
Just as much twaddle about their homeschooling "routine" too. "Like the other day Isla didn't understand perimeters at first but then I explained it to her and she just got it!"

Sarah Ingham wouldn't be capable of defining what a perimeter is, let alone explaining to anyone what the formula is for finding it.

As for her "just because we don't show you us home schooling the girls doesn't mean it isn't happening" - what twaddle! If they were actually homeschooling their kids rather than letting them skive off doing crafts and reading teen romances and babysitting the younger ones all day, they'd have made a point of putting a study/schoolroom in Chavford Manor, set up with screens, stationery, desks and reference materials. Then they'd have vlogged the arse out of the entire process because they are desperate for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t know why I continuously think/hope that these parents will ever change, but from last nights vlog, Isabelle is wearing a top that is far too small for her. I won’t share a picture, but I’m sure you all get my drift. Why on earth do they think this is okay to post online? It’s just infuriating!!
I noticed this too. The buttons were bursting open

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why I continuously think/hope that these parents will ever change, but from last nights vlog, Isabelle is wearing a top that is far too small for her. I won’t share a picture, but I’m sure you all get my drift. Why on earth do they think this is okay to post online? It’s just infuriating!!
I actually think they're getting worse. That vlog of Isabelle and Esme supposedly doing
yoga, climbing all over each other and rolling around on the floor, Esme sitting on Isabelle's knee, that vlog with Isabelle going on about Esme growing up and giggling about her having teenage days or whatever it was... Weird tit like that is only appealing to one kind of viewer and they know it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Only 7 comments in the last 9 hours on their last vlog ( plus any deleted by them of course) 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If you watch the vlog with the sound off, you can really see just how little she looks at her viewers. Her eyes just wander all over the place

Reactions: 13
When Sarah38 is going on about water bottles, Isla walks in then out of the room and we see who can only be Esme outside the room, is she dressed in just a vest?
F5226CD3-743F-4638-BED8-F99F1C5B6F73.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.