The Ingham Family #191 Kids watch out overhead, your mum's on the winched up plywood bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Hatshepsut
Screenshot 2021-09-20 223703.png

TLDR
- The Inghams went to Alton Towers, where Isabelle and Esme were barely allowed out of Lazy's sight. Creepy made a big song and dance about changing a flat tyre and drove around on the spare one for several days.
- Creepy panicked when he had to do five minutes of parenting.
- The wooden remote control bed has been built in the DPD van. Creepy said they will be going on their next road trip soon.
- The incomplete DPD Campervan of dreams has been 'safety checked'. The caravan has been collected but still needs more work done in January.
- The blankets in Tat and Me's Mila Rose collection are falling apart.
- Jace has been diagnosed with Hand, Foot and Mouth by his father, the world's best doctor.
- Lazy has FINALLY admitted they're no longer vegetarian. Creepy, who vowed to never letting a piece of meat past his lips ever again, gave up after less than a year.
- Lazy claims people ask her if Mila was premature. Did she really think we would fall for that one?
- Poor Jace's hair is like a rat's nest. Lazy has reassured us it is being trimmed.
- Lazy has resorting to begging people to watch their vlogs on Facebook groups as the views are so low.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
We also discovered on the last thread that Creepy can’t have any of his mummy’s special tuna sandwiches when he gets poorly anymore

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
bleeping dead at the title

Also re random strangers asking if Mila was premature in the shopping centre... blatantly not true. Lazy asks Esme to verify and this is her face in response. She doesn't even say yes, just grimaces and looks away lmao. And even Isabelle has to temper her mother's claims saying ''she just seems small doesn't she... she is actually quite long''.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOUR BABY IS A NORMAL HEALTHY SIZE

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Also re random strangers asking if Mila was premature in the shopping centre... blatantly not true. Lazy asks Esme to verify and this is her face in response. She doesn't even say yes, just grimaces and looks away lmao. And even Isabelle has to temper her mother's claims saying ''she just seems small doesn't she... she is actually quite long''.

I swear this woman has that munchausens by proxy and likes to convince herself that her children are ill and small and gets a proper thrill from both, I actually wouldnt put it past her to not fully feed the baby enough to keep her dinky

Reactions: 52
Hmm, random strangers approaching you in the street (which, much like Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend’s balls swelling up like footballs, didn’t happen) and asking if your daughter was born prematurely is fine and taken as a compliment. Whereas a well-intentioned and informed stranger approaches you and warms you of the potential perils of not following correct water safety procedures and is harangued for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
duck off Sarah no way someone asked you was that baby premature!! She doesn’t look remotely premature! She doesn’t even look like a newborn anymore! She’s chunky with rolls! I think she needs serious help she has an obsession with thinking her kids are small the absolute moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I swear this woman has that munchausens by proxy and likes to convince herself that her children are ill and small and gets a proper thrill from both, I actually wouldnt put it past her to not fully feed the baby enough to keep her dinky
She tried that with Jace, it's documented in their vlogs, she wouldn't wake up to feed him in the night as she(mother of the year) needed her sleep, the poor boy was literally starving.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
The baby looks short and chunky. Premature babies usually have very distinctive eyes and they haven’t had time to develop fat reserves, their baby does not display either. Maybe she was in the sling and looked tiny because she was scrunched up again her rather rotund mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I agree that she would go so far as to not feed the baby enough to keep her small. She is a dangerous person. I really don’t think there’s anything she won’t do so long as it gets her what she wants.
I wonder if she always been this damaged and demented? Can someone grow into being like this? Does it come from childhood trauma? Are you born evil? I don’t know, but she is evil.

Reactions: 32
What is wrong with this so called family, they self diagnose, they are obsessed with tiny babies and children and they are happy for their children to look so unkempt it is not true. Some one please please intervene😤😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My baby WAS premature and I can honestly say not one single person ever stopped me to ask if he was 🤣 people would comment on how small he was and "oh that's a new one" even when he was around 8 weeks old but NEVER "was he premature?" She's so full of tit it's unreal.

Reactions: 76
My daughter was smaller than Sarah's when born an never fit in tiny baby, Meela is a chunk

Reactions: 34
My 2 were prem. 26 and 34 weeks. They’re 27 and 25 now so quite a while ago!
Yes they were genuinely little but all we wanted was for them to grow bigger and stronger. The 26 weeker is 6’4 now! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 47

My favourite Esme bit is the Scotland holiday when creeps lost the drone and Esme sat nonplussed eating her sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 60
My daughter is tiny amd always has been, was 5lb full term, i am tall n wide, my husband is 6.3ft so having a 2.5yr in 9-12/12-18m always generates a conversation with people who meet her and it goes like this.....she looks so big in pictures but shes tiny, my reply is YES WE KNOW, under consultants, dieticians and regular HV checks, we try and not draw attention to it, she is developing perfectly well and in proportion and in our opinion its just as bad as pointing out someone is big.
Why you would constantly have to point out oh shes so tiny is beyond me, was the same with jace, Sarah int tall so theres gonna an element of genetics. She is what she is and to me thts perfectly average sized. My daughter was still in newborn clothes at 9m but i never felt the need to mention it every 2 seconds.
Is she trying hang on to a tiny baby as this is her last? Or is she looking for there being something wrong. No idea but its not right. X

Reactions: 34
My daughter was smaller than Sarah's when born an never fit in tiny baby, Meela is a chunk
Aww:) I Adore chunky babies. ❤ I`ve mentioned before how my 3rd daughter was overdue ,and very scrawny compared to her siblings.I couldn`t wait to feed her up and watch her fill out.Mila is a normal weight/size healthy baby.Be GRATEFUL for that Sarah.So many mums` aren`t as lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel deeply sorry for anyone who is involved with these two in a professional capacity. Doctors, midwives, health visitors, dentists, optometrists, teachers, invisible tutors, mechanics etc.
She's such a bloody 'know it all' Karen. The honorary pilot and doctor, is a man of MANY talents and a master of none.
Why spend years studying and practicing in honorable professions, if you can just refer to these self proclaimed public figures for their expertise?

Mila is beautiful and clearly feeds or is fed better than Jace was, but how much nutrition is she actually getting? Sarah38teen is eating herself into type 2 diabetes with no sign of stopping. Nutella breakfasts, chocolates, pick n mix, pans of brownies and tubs of Christmas chocolates (which will be depleted by Halloween).

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.