The Ingham Family #191 Kids watch out overhead, your mum's on the winched up plywood bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Chris not realise Sarah can't breastfeed whilst he is driving? If Mila is feeding so much so often like Lazy claims (completely normal for a breastfed baby of that age) they aren't going to be travelling anywhere fast.

Did Sarah really just say Kylie Minogue is history and then say its not really is it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. Wonder what her history syllabus consists of ?
Neighbours and Home Away in the 90s ?
Snuggle hoods through the ages.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The worse bit about them pretending to be vegetarian is the way they involved the children in the lie. There was a time Sarah sat with Isla and was explaining that Isla had chosen not to be vegetarian, whilst the poor girl sat looking guilty. Esme and Isla eating meat in London and Sarah saying they can call themselves vegetarians if they want to. All the time none of them have really been vegetarian anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The whole vegetarian thing was them thinking it was cool and hip and the in thing to get more views . No one cares they eat meat . It’s the fact they made such a massive deal of going vegetarian stating ‘ they’ll never touch it again’ , instead of just saying it’s something they wanto try . Just like keeping Jaces hair long , she thinks it’s the in , cool and hip thing so she’s doing it . Yet when he comes back with tangled glasses she pulls a face 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am absolutely horrified that Chris has done the wiring himself, and NO electrician is going to pass off a safety inspection simply by looking at a diagram. In fact, an electrician would have strongly advised against him even attempting it himself! You just don't mess with electrics, I'm genuinely terrified for those kids 😟
I am looking forward to all the inevitable calamities this trip will throw up for our entertainment, but I hope and pray those kids will be safe and sound 🙏

Can someone please tell me why sarah38teen is now being called Sharon 😆 what did I miss 😄
One of the ifam called her Sharon

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly!! And if you watch back their “are we vegetarian vlog” they literally referred to themselves as being uneducated and ignorant to the situation and the cruelty with how these animals are kept.

So does that mean they will only eat organic / free range animal products then?
I just went back and re watched that vlog out of interest..

Some interesting points..

Sarah says, and I quote, "The more we looked into the conditions and treatment of animals, it just made us not be able to look at meat in the same way again. I feel like we were a little bit ignorant, uneducated maybe"

She then goes on to talk about the terrible treatment and conditions of cows and chickens.

Creepy then chimes in and says "Something inside both me and Sarah has clicked. To the point where I know for a fact I will never be able to eat meat again. That is a fact. I never will be able to and I don't want to either"

Caught up in their own lies. They only jumped on the veggie bandwagon because they thought it would make them look good and bring in more views. I'd be surprised if they were ever truly vegetarian.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Sarah says, and I quote, "The more we looked into the conditions and treatment of animals, it just made us not be able to look at meat in the same way again. I feel like we were a little bit ignorant, uneducated maybe"

She then goes on to talk about the terrible treatment and conditions of cows and chickens.

Creepy then chimes in and says "Something inside both me and Sarah has clicked. To the point where I know for a fact I will never be able to eat meat again. That is a fact. I never will be able to and I don't want to either"

Caught up in their own lies. They only jumped on the veggie bandwagon because they thought it would make them look good and bring in more views. I'd be surprised if they were ever truly vegetarian.
Trends , trends , trends , everywhere is trends , nobody gives a tit about the trending things really but if its trending they are all over it , van life , being a veggie , having a cute dog

I've just replied to that Andrea about Jace and a hair cut , I'm bracing for her comebacks lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the DPD van is a great idea for them, the views they are getting are so low now they can soon take it out delivering parcels for a living, woohooo!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think the DPD van is a great idea for them, the views they are getting are so low now they can soon take it out delivering parcels for a living, woohooo!!
Hand deliverd baby and me blankets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

The words 'ignorant' and 'uneducated' are spot on though!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s funny with them jumping on being vegetarian and vanlife trends and yet whenever there was a video trending, last to leave, ordering what the person in front had, etc they were always months late to the trend, if they did it at all.
Even with the vegetarian trend. Surely the trend is veganism* now. They’re always to behind 😂

*not claiming veganism itself is a trend.

• Heart
I csnt reply to comments I'm still black listed 🤦‍♀️ but loving the fact more and more ifam are waking up loads agree about the fake report Just seen 1 comment that's sad thou of someone asking for advice on home schooling as her mum won't let her etc kids seem to think that's what home schooling is just siting around moving rooms etc it really sets a bad example of homeschooling

• Sad
  • Heart
Trends , trends , trends , everywhere is trends , nobody gives a tit about the trending things really but if its trending they are all over it , van life , being a veggie , having a cute dog

I've just replied to that Andrea about Jace and a hair cut , I'm bracing for her comebacks lol
She’s to busy telling me how sad I am

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And a new business name to go with it too - Delonge Ponce Deliveroo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you know the comments by ifam that piss me off the most. It’s the “people pronounce things differently” “or they can say it whatever way they want” like sure but doesn’t make them right though. We could start using any words we want to mean whatever we want if it doesn’t matter about the pronunciation. It’s just idiotic arguing for the same or defending morons who are wrong. 🤷‍♀️😡😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37

I feel like I lose IQ points when I read her comments. Every single time.

I csnt reply to comments I'm still black listed 🤦‍♀️ but loving the fact more and more ifam are waking up loads agree about the fake report Just seen 1 comment that's sad thou of someone asking for advice on home schooling as her mum won't let her etc kids seem to think that's what home schooling is just siting around moving rooms etc it really sets a bad example of homeschooling
God help us if she starts dispensing home education advice. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know why I continuously think/hope that these parents will ever change, but from last nights vlog, Isabelle is wearing a top that is far too small for her. I won’t share a picture, but I’m sure you all get my drift. Why on earth do they think this is okay to post online? It’s just infuriating!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.