The Ingham Family #191 Kids watch out overhead, your mum's on the winched up plywood bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been holding off saying anything about how they gender Jace because I don’t think it’s a problem yet and this kind of discourse can go south very quickly … this is coming from somebody that doesn’t even think the Saccone Joly’s treatment of Eduardo is more problematic than their general exploitation of all kids.

BUT Chris’s use of pretty and beautiful is getting a bit grim. A (suspected 😳) pedophile referring to a 2 year old boy and pretty on a regular basis just doesn’t sit right does it.
Yep this is why wasn't gonna to post Like I say freewill and all but he's 2 and like you say I think it's the way creepy talks to him that puts me on edge not sure what it is but the 2 issues together really don't seem to sit right with me lately and reading some of the comments seem to have a few creeps following again where have these come from? Jace is always the main focus even with Mila I hope to god he's not posting him elsewhere as there's is a crazy for that sort of thing and some have followed over to the vlogs. It just seems weird at the moment but I hope I'm wrong for the kids sake

Sarah posted pics up on instagram today in the house
True but she normally does lives and stories thus was just 2 photos so could have been preset to throw is off but then again that would involve brain cells 🤣

Reactions: 16
the ingham family #192: their going to reccommend that they’re ifam follow in there footsteps to not eat meat but change there minds!

Reactions: 14
#192 ohhh Prinny, come ‘ere darling - buckle up everyone, the trip of doom is starting!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They never wanted to be vegetarian, therefore were never going to do it properly. They just wanted to talk about it on the vlog.

They would have been much better just saying something like "we've decided to cut down on meat" and then that way they wouldn't have had to try to hide (and fail) all the times they have eaten meat. They just look a bit silly to go from declaring they could never eat meat again, Isabelle shuddering at the very thought of people eating meat and acting like this made her want to throw up, to eating meat again because it wasn't that exciting not to.

I'm quite sure most of their fans are not vegetarian anyway so no one actually cared. It would be more beneficial to eat regular meals and cut out the snacks than all the snacks and the occasional meat substitute.
Agree with you. I said it at the time, they were following Izzy (prime age to become a veggie, no malice intended). I also said at the time I believed they thought being vegetarian while traveling Europe (France, Spain & the Island of Portugal) would be so much cheaper - they didn't factor in the cost of 'meat' alternatives. Mignham cock up YET AGAIN.

Reactions: 15
I think there is hope for Isla, On the vlog when she was explaining the jumper situation I thought she did it in a clear and mature way, even though lazy kept interrupting her. She clearly explained why she thought the jumper was hers and how she was bullied by both her sisters, I don’t think either of them had time for her, lazy appeared surprised that it was Izzy as well, as if she expects that behaviour from Esme It was a different Isla from the one who jumps in camera for attention. I’m glad she was right and didn’t appear smug when she was….I think she is smarter than all of them and one day she can break free…

• Heart
Reactions: 62
When was Prinny actually last seen? I know it was before Alton towers but how far before I rememver seeing her by the back door once then nothing was it even addressed? The grandparents didn't even see Izzy on her bday or allowed to take her to the appointment they booked so bot like have been at the house to get her I just hope whoever/wherever she is she's better off and stays there and not dragged back when it suits them ie Xmas to promote prinny dolls 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else notice that Lazy said she was teaching Isla about parameters and then a couple minutes later she referenced her teaching Isla about perimeters, there is no chance she does any home schooling with the kids, she doesn’t even know wtf she’s teaching them about.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
After university I thought about doing some tutoring in my spare time because some friends were doing it and there were similar websites that would help you find people. It was all face to face back then though so adding in travelling time as well as tutoring time put me off, I had a full time job and decided the extra money wasn't worth the loss of free time. Because most people did it around their own work/studies and the people being tutored were in school/at work/had parents at work most people wanted evenings and weekends which could explain why they have said they are having a tutor at odd times.

You didn't have to be a qualified teacher but did need to have at least A Level in a subject to tutor up to GCSE and a degree in a subject to tutor at A Level (or at least a degree that had enough of that subject in it). To have one person doing all subjects, and possibly all the children doesn't seem right. I had tutored friends/family in the past when young so I don't think someone needs to be a teacher to be able to do it but does need some proper subject knowledge and I was always passed on areas that needed work by the childs actual teacher.

These children don't have any other teacher so if putting in the time to use a tutor, they should spend more money to do it properly. I would question the ability of some student to be able to assess the children and decide what level they are working at. I still think there is a chance Chris or Sarah wrote that report themselves, but if they really are paying someone it's not good that they have read that awful report and are happy with what they are paying for.

Reactions: 26
I have a few teacher friends who tutor but it’s designed to be supplementary to the education the child is already receiving, and wouldn’t be enough for a full education. It’s all very well to say “oh the girls have a tutor” but who is actually teaching them in the first place? Not creepy and lazy that’s for sure.

Reactions: 27
I might be wrong but I think they saw creepys parents the day they were in the park near where they live, they day Izzy was at the hairdressers with lazy, that was before her birthday, Im sure we have not seen prinmy since then….that was early Sept, that poor pooch is better off with them, at least she has company and will not be ignored or terrorised…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any locals free to wander past the house to report back on the dpd situation?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chris , Van life Europe 2020 “Something inside both me and Sarah has clicked, to the point where I know for a fact that I’ll never be able to eat meat again, that’s a fact, I don’t want to either”

Sarah tonight’s vlog ‘ The reason Chris stopped being a vegetarian was because meal times, they just weren’t so enjoyable and I don’t think, I don’t feel he felt like fulfilled after every meal and I don’t think, some meals he did, but some meals, it basically felt like we were just eating it for the sake of eating it, rather than being excited about the meal’……..huh? 🤦‍♀️🤣
We all know what Creepy Chris does when he doesn't feel "fulfilled" 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They would have been much better just saying something like "we've decided to cut down on meat" and then that way they wouldn't have had to try to hide (and fail) all the times they have eaten meat. They just look a bit silly to go from declaring they could never eat meat again, Isabelle shuddering at the very thought of people eating meat and acting like this made her want to throw up, to eating meat again because it wasn't that exciting not to.
Totally agree. The whole family going vegetarian 'cold turkey' (lol sorry) was never going to work. Most people make gradual changes. Took me about 6 months I think, meatfree Monday, then meat 3 days a week, then no red meat, then no meat at all when I realised I just wasn't bothered.

Vegetarian meals definitely aren't boring (although can still be difficult when eating out in some places), but it takes time learn to stop making a meal around meat, and there's certainly no need to use meat subs in every meal.

Reactions: 25
Ok guys, who has been commenting on last night's vlog? Andrea McKenzie is getting bashed and one commented that considering ifam pay their bills they should start being honest. Whoever it is, you go!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Creepy mentioned after saying about his wiring all being "fully certified after the mate whose a qualified electrician had a look at the DIAGRAM" that they would be away until the end of the year not three days. I've obviously missed (another) lie.

I've been trying to find a title for the next thread that'll incorporate the van of doom and qualified electricians who can tell if you're wiring is good by a diagram but not having much success 😔
I am absolutely horrified that Chris has done the wiring himself, and NO electrician is going to pass off a safety inspection simply by looking at a diagram. In fact, an electrician would have strongly advised against him even attempting it himself! You just don't mess with electrics, I'm genuinely terrified for those kids 😟
I am looking forward to all the inevitable calamities this trip will throw up for our entertainment, but I hope and pray those kids will be safe and sound 🙏

Can someone please tell me why sarah38teen is now being called Sharon 😆 what did I miss 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.