Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Hmm, random strangers approaching you in the street (which, much like Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend’s balls swelling up like footballs, didn’t happen) and asking if your daughter was born prematurely is fine and taken as a compliment. Whereas a well-intentioned and informed stranger approaches you and warms you of the potential perils of not following correct water safety procedures and is harangued for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

Ghost82

Chatty Member
*David Attenborough voiceover.*

“And here we have an Ingham emerging from his first night in the van. The shock of early morning sunlight and fresh air seems too much for him after a night in the van but there we have it! Stretching his womanly thighs and after a brief tumble, he makes a leap to the safety of the awning.”

4FDC6895-7576-4BD8-8FC8-14B2FCDEBA4A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Everybody

Chatty Member
Did they get desperate for meat one night and eat prinny? Where the hell is she is a better question!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Cooper123

VIP Member
Fuck off Sarah no way someone asked you was that baby premature!! She doesn’t look remotely premature! She doesn’t even look like a newborn anymore! She’s chunky with rolls! I think she needs serious help she has an obsession with thinking her kids are small the absolute moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Raw

VIP Member
So after homeschooling for how long? They suddenly get tutors, hey I wonder why? 🤔
Also Esme greasy hair is mentioned, I wonder why? 🤔
Jaces speech is addressed, I wonder why? 🤔
Mila‘s head control is addressed, I wonder why?🤔
We are shown the hot tub is still there, I wonder why?🤔
Hip appointment was addressed, I wonder why?🤔

Because the Inghams are secret Tattle watchers of course!

Chris says the videos are a week behind, yet Sarah says it is Friday ( 4 days behind 🤔)

I’m sure Sarah had a different veggie chopper not so long ago, so why suddenly show this one as amazing? Maybe an Ad?
🥱🥱🥱

Oh and Sarah, Pipe Down girl! You are far too loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 79
omg that woman is a liar . She said the health visitor remembered from last time she seen Jace … pretty sure it would be a different district of health visitors seems they moved away ! They would not travel all
That way .

• Haha
Reactions: 79

LindaaLouu

Ok so now it’s confirmed munchausens by proxy, anyone see the HUGE smile and glee on Sarah’s face when she said “the health visitor said she’s too tiny” she was THRILLED

Sarah saying to esmè infront of all the viewers watching “you need a hair wash” what a fucking bitch you are fatty

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

M_stalker

I have to say, after watching Esmè speak about how she was always to scared in school to raise her hand and answer any questions in the fear that she would get the answer wrong and be embarrassed or laughed at by her peers or her teacher would point it out in front of everyone and make a scene about it… Now tell me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t this sound like what happens at home. I don’t think Sarah realised SHE is the reason her children are so self conscious and that’s not just body conscious or fashion conscious, it’s becoming more apparent that her constant humiliation is impacting the girls outside of their home bubble, the fact Esmè is fearful of being laughed at by her peers in case she says something wrong is the same example of Sarah laughing at her for having food on her face or saying a word wrong, instead of subtly pointing out her flaws she sticks her big fat sausage fingers in her daughters face, screeches ‘HAHA’ and shoved a camera in her face for tens of thousands of people to further humiliate her. It’s degrading and indicative of a narcissistic mother, she lacks so much self awareness.
When telling viewers about the girls doing tutoring she boasted about their excellent grades or how much they’ve learnt or even Jace being “sooo advanced”.
In other words, she creates a persona of being a loving, attentive mother in the presence of others. But when it’s just them and her and you see it in the blogs every now and then, it’s a different story. The “show” is simply for attention, for the validation she knows others will invariably give her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Someone on the Facebook group is in Majorca at the hotel they stayed in. Sarah going on about trolls
“It always makes us and the brand laugh.” Hahaha fuck off Sarah! 🤣🤣 The woman only gets gifted knitted bows, pick and mix and paper flowers and she’s acting like she’s been belly laughing with Dyson and Tesla about the haters. 🤣🙄🙄

And Sarah... The fact that your husband allegedly messaged one of your sixteen year old fans inappropriately is the reason that you are having hotel managers bang on the door in the middle of the night. Let’s not forget that. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Milehammer

My baby WAS premature and I can honestly say not one single person ever stopped me to ask if he was 🤣 people would comment on how small he was and "oh that's a new one" even when he was around 8 weeks old but NEVER "was he premature?" She's so full of shit it's unreal.

Reactions: 76

Mrs Mac.

Someone on the Facebook group is in Majorca at the hotel they stayed in. Sarah going on about trolls
The Facebook fan says we all live in rundown bed sits guys. Get out of your parent’s basements, we have been upgraded!!!

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Could she have interrupted Esme any more when she was trying to talk about the tutor? Poor girl could barely get a few words out before Sarah was talking over her or finishing her sentence for her!

Of course Jace is the most advanced child the health visitor has ever met. Is it her first day of work? I don't think he's behind but I wouldn't say he's unusually advanced either.

• Haha
  • Sad

Jamhead

VIP Member
I've just caught up on the last thread, didn't see this mentioned but if it was please ignore.

Going back a few days but did anyone notice Lazy's face when Creepys stood in front of her chatting about how they hadn't been there for 2 years.
"I'm really excited because I haven't been here in like 2 years, something like that, it's been a while. It's been a long time since we've been to Alton Towers and I love this place"

If looks could kill!!

Screenshot_20210921-102322_YouTube.jpg
20210921_102535.jpg
Screenshot_20210921-102406_YouTube.jpg
20210921_102459.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74