The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might seem petty but did anyone notice on last night's vlog when lazy said the little ones were asleep and the girls were tutoring, the garden centre clock of dreams said it was 4.45? So there's no way it was in the morning and if it was in the afternoon, shouldn't the girls "tutoring" be finished for the day,that's assuming they follow a school day routine, pffttt! So more lies or the batteries run out on the clock, it's a mystery:unsure:
It's because they get thier thrills trolling the ifam... I mean the trolls and haterz... by moving the clock dial.
They get more psycho by the month, they have actually alluded to the fact that they do it in vlogs.

Reactions: 13
There was no miscarriage. I’d put my house on that bet.
She lied because she wanted everyone to stop trolling her. She’s sick in the head.

on Sarah’s Instagram story “omg I’ve put Mila in this first size newborn outfit just 2 weeks ago and it was MASSIVE on her, now it finally fits!”

my son was 8lb exactly and he was straight into “up to 1 month” in Next brand and firstsize was too small and he was a 0-3 in asda at birth!

Sarah.. You’re ure fat. Get over it. If you don’t want your children to be fat that badly, stop letting them inhale s’mores!

Poor Mila having Sarah as a middle name 🤢 Mila Roseabelle Sarah Ingham

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
For anyone who thinks there never seems to be any consequences to the Ingham's actions think again.

Their view count has halved then halved again in the last two years, the decline has accelerated in recent months and the average vlog (without Birthdays, new houses, birth etc) gets pitiful views.

You can see the panic has already set in with Chris & Sarah as they repeatedly talk watching their old vlogs, post their channel in groups, try and jump on the van life trend etc but its not working.

They might think that Alibaba & Me will bail them out and have Instagram but that business and account is heavily reliant on their YouTube vlogs to drive followers to it so that will eventually decline if it’s not already happening.

Expect them to get desperate as their earnings decline and try ever more crazy rip off earning schemes. Also, i would expect them to try and grow on TikTok but they are so dumb they are already 18 months behind other vloggers on that platform.

They have a huge mortgage and spending problem, the loss of earnings and attention is their punishment, sit back and enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
There was no miscarriage. I’d put my house on that bet.
She lied because she wanted everyone to stop trolling her. She’s sick in the head.

on Sarah’s Instagram story “omg I’ve put Mila in this first size newborn outfit just 2 weeks ago and it was MASSIVE on her, now it finally fits!”

my son was 8lb exactly and he was straight into “up to 1 month” in Next brand and firstsize was too small and he was a 0-3 in asda at birth!

Sarah.. You’re ure fat. Get over it. If you don’t want your children to be fat that badly, stop letting them inhale s’mores!

Poor Mila having Sarah as a middle name 🤢 Mila Roseabelle Sarah Ingham
Quoted to say it’s a good job her surname didn’t begin with an A else her initials would be MRSA!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s just hope they stop breeding. The nhs is already going to have 5 kids needing therapy

I think that's the even sadder part, the kids are unlikely to qualify for CAMHS as it stands, so it would be up to Chris and Sarah to put their hands in their pockets to pay for therapy to try and reverse in some of the damage they have done to five children, and we know the deluded Delonges are so far up their own arses that they won't do that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is Sarah really that thick that she thinks the glasses Jace tried on is the same lenses he will be getting? 😂 of course the lenses where clearer as they had no blooming prescription in them!

well yeah I know she is but really 😂😂
She’s an absolute dingbat!

Reactions: 10
I can safely say i have never gone up to a stranger and asked if thier baby was premature. Who even would!
I can safely say as mum to 2 premmi and i mean super early and tiny lazy I have never had anyone come up and ask either
What bloody land does she live in 😳

Reactions: 30
I have two children and had never even heard of 'first size' (I did have them a long time ago though!). I always went for the next size up (as recommended)as babies grow so fast anyway!

Reactions: 13
Do they not ask about covid symptoms at opticians?
When I went to specsavers for an eye test I had to fill in a form online before my appointment whether I had it etc, but it'd be easy to lie on it. I had to have my mask on bar eye testing and when I was trying on glasses.

Reactions: 18
When I caught hand food and mouth from the kids in my family, as an adult, the spots were everywhere on me. And I mean everywhere ☺ most uncomfortable illness I've ever had
My middle daughter caught chicken pox at three weeks old. Her sister was the most generous she’d ever been gifting her it having been exposed at nursery. It was truly horrendous and was everywhere.She couldn’t tolerate a nappy and was very sore and justifiably distressed. Fast forward a few weeks and the second gift was nits. Nursery schools are the worst for festering these childhood delights. I felt we were rancid disease ridden plebiscites, however the Minghams are without additional disease/infestations

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Sarah really that thick that she thinks the glasses Jace tried on is the same lenses he will be getting? 😂 of course the lenses where clearer as they had no blooming prescription in them!

well yeah I know she is but really 😂😂
Problem is… they want jace to have squint surgery for views! I have a type of syndrome in my eye and even with Covid the NHS hospitals have been really good with appointments either face to face or on the phone. So I don’t believe them when they have been saying they have waited ages for an appointment. I personally think the eye doctor they saw wanted to avoid surgery (they all do) and tick off the list of options they can try before hand. So the minghams are trying to go to other places to get the surgery hence going private cos they think doctors will just do the operation if you Chuck money at them!!! Just try the glasses and keep them on him… try an eye patch which they would have offered them!! Do anything other than the poxy operation! Trust me it’s not pleasant 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why she’s desperate for teeny babies and kids anyway. Surely it’s more worrying having them tiny than having a fit and healthy big baby?
Not saying small babies aren’t healthy I just don’t get her obsession with wanting them to be smaller than average.

they are dumber than average, since you took them from school though. So well done on that.

Reactions: 24
For anyone who thinks there never seems to be any consequences to the Ingham's actions think again.

Their view count has halved then halved again in the last two years, the decline has accelerated in recent months and the average vlog (without Birthdays, new houses, birth etc) gets pitiful views.

You can see the panic has already set in with Chris & Sarah as they repeatedly talk watching their old vlogs, post their channel in groups, try and jump on the van life trend etc but its not working.

They might think that Alibaba & Me will bail them out and have Instagram but that business and account is heavily reliant on their YouTube vlogs to drive followers to it so that will eventually decline if it’s not already happening.

Expect them to get desperate as their earnings decline and try ever more crazy rip off earning schemes. Also, i would expect them to try and grow on TikTok but they are so dumb they are already 18 months behind other vloggers on that platform.

They have a huge mortgage and spending problem, the loss of earnings and attention is their punishment, sit back and enjoy!
Love your user name! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they’ll be able to go to florida again….oh wait 😂😂
Not sure where they are going to go! My grandparents live in France and they are a lot stricter over there with vaccinations than we are. Can’t even sit in a restaurant if your not vaccinated 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.