The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah definitely stated in one of her ‘holiday’ vlogs that she was uncomfortable with Jace having his top off in the sea, I think it was when they were buying trunks for him? Then in instagram she says there is nothing wrong with little boys having their tops off 🤷🏻‍♀️Oh her memory and the contradictions she makes!

Reactions: 39
Why has this woman so totally fascinated about teeny tiny children. No way does that baby look any way near prem. Nor is Jace 18-24 months. Ridiculous woman. If she wants to see prem babies then walk around a special care unit😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
It would be rude to approach a stranger and start asking if their baby was born premature. It most likely didn't happen. But if it did, it's not something to brag about when your baby was born at full term at an average size and now at almost 2 months old people think she's a premature baby?

Reactions: 38
I think it’s absolutely disgusting she’s photoshopped Isabelle in this pic! And so badly!!. Also how do you know the glasses are going to be better if you don’t have them yet? 😂. The glass on them is much clearer?? 😂Yeah Sarah you do realise when they are tried on there is plastic lenses right?. So the OCD wasn’t OCD.
That ‘smile’ is so unnatural - it’s clearly what she was told to do. Notice she’s even got her mother’s hair ‘style’ in this uncomfortable pose.
My mother drives me nuts at times, even at this age - which I ain’t disclosing 😉 😆but I should be on my knees daily in gratitude that I was raised by intelligent adults and not these sick, shallow imbeciles.

Not sure where they are going to go! My grandparents live in France and they are a lot stricter over there with vaccinations than we are. Can’t even sit in a restaurant if your not vaccinated 🤷🏻‍♀️
Florida has an absolute twit for Governor of the state. Look up Ron De Santis- he’s anti mask mandate. FLA had and maybe still has one of the highest case & death rates from Covid in the country, and definitely in the top 3 of highest concentration of complete whack jobs. Perfect mentality for Minghams.

*of course, there are some wonderful & extremely bright and lovely folks there too. Sadly, other than NASA, it’s the crazies that make the headlines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Why has this woman so totally fascinated about teeny tiny children. No way does that baby look any way near prem. Nor is Jace 18-24 months. Ridiculous woman. If she wants to see prem babies then walk around a special care unit😡😡😡
That’s what I don’t understand, my little one is 3 in 8 weeks and is only just going in to 18-24 because she was born tiny…..jaces looks big/normal for his age! But last year he was in 18-24 month primark bits because she made the mistake of having a tag in view 🤦🏻‍♀️ None of her kids are small FACT! She just makes herself look even more like a dick!!

Reactions: 26
I think there was some clever photoshopping today
in this Instagram photo to make Sarah’s head seem bigger in comparison to baby Milas, making Mila seem tiny, as we can see that with Chris, she is now a healthy size for an 8 week old!
A79BB9D7-21D7-4ED7-BDE6-C304CC9FCFF0.png

C0D26748-D574-4075-9987-14021AD7F556.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Mila looks like Isla, especially around her mouth - hopefully they take better care about her teeth

Reactions: 19
If this prick isn’t Chris or Sarah, I’ll eat my hat
Where’s this tutoring bollocks come from all of a sudden? Sarah was scrambling around Facebook groups not long ago asking what the bare minimum was to give to the education authority. Surely the ‘tutors’ would have been able to sort or help out with that.

Pure shite as usual.

I think there was some clever photoshopping today
in this Instagram photo to make Sarah’s head seem bigger in comparison to baby Milas, making Mila seem tiny, as we can see that with Chris, she is now a healthy size for an 8 week old!
View attachment 772802
View attachment 772812
Cute that his non ginger arm hairs match her definitely ginger hair isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's because they get thier thrills trolling the ifam... I mean the trolls and haterz... by moving the clock dial.
They get more psycho by the month, they have actually alluded to the fact that they do it in vlogs.
Your profile pic though! Ketamine Kat's piles must have been giving her some serious gip when that photo was taken!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching George Clark’s amazing spaces and someone is doing up a double decker bus! Surely that would have been a better idea for them or even a single story bus! Not only would it have fitted them all it would also have been a lot more unique than ‘van life’ that seems to have been done to death.

Reactions: 23
jace is 2-3 he’s got to be

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.