The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way in hell - no matter who installed it - I would trust sleeping in a van on the top of a “bunk” bed where my children slept underneath. That’s at least 200kg of weight that thing has got to hold. You just wouldn’t trust it would you?
In my best Creepy voice “ Why is that a problem “ 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Views are dropping so Sarah is back on the homeschooling groups trying to drum up more. Since when did they go to the Caribbean and Far East??
What group is this as I'm in two and haven't seen her post.

Reactions: 11
There’s no way in hell - no matter who installed it - I would trust sleeping in a van on the top of a “bunk” bed where my children slept underneath. That’s at least 200kg of weight that thing has got to hold. You just wouldn’t trust it would you?
Never would I trust it in fact I would never trust anything he makes as everything in the house he attempted to do was a failure and with your kids sleeping underneath you never. He may be going to tow the caravan with it but that wont go very far as it is overloaded weight wise before they fill it with all the junk they take the van wont be capable to moving

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine if they are parked up somewhere for the night and someone breaks in and drives off with them all.

No idea why this has popped in to my head but im sat laughing to myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
What about windows in the back or are all the kids going to be driven around Europe in the dark , and when they arrive at the destination / motorway services it will be dark already ! really educational !!
Basically people trafficing your own family !!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm sure they've been to the Carribbean, but it was before they started vlogging?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Views are dropping so Sarah is back on the homeschooling groups trying to drum up more. Since when did they go to the Caribbean and Far East??
There's a Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney. Same thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I’ve not been keeping up with what the Inghams are doing for a while now. Why are they doing a van up to go travelling what’s wrong with the caravan?

Reactions: 13
I’ve not been keeping up with what the Inghams are doing for a while now. Why are they doing a van up to go travelling what’s wrong with the caravan?
Becuase chris cant go off and cheat on sarah anymore so he needs a project to keep busy

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We all know they'll wrangle 'surprise' into the Alton Towers vlog title even though the girls knew what they were packing for.

The icult will be getting bored of the repetition of the vlogs, this will be the 4th theme park in a short space of time. Judging by the location of Lazy's Instagram photo yesterday and Isabelle's fake smile, they'll have been stuck in Cbeebies land for Jace and honourary toddler Isla.

Saw a few comments about the vlogs being choppy and all over the place and saying the delayed vlogs aren't working. This is probably why the views are dropping-crap, boring, delayed vlogs with Lazy talking too much/moaning and samey theme parks where they don't make the most of their time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What was the context of that post? Was it in an 'introduce yourselves' type of thread?

If not it needs reporting as an advert for her business rather than being about home education. Big old dollop never misses an opportunity to brag about their imaginary wonderful life :rolleyes:

Reactions: 44
I’m somewhat concerned that Sarah encourages her kids to eat sweets “secretly”, as this could lead to eating issues. My mum was a secret eater and I also do it. My husband would be shocked if he knew how much I eat! It’s really not behaviour that should be encouraged.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What was the context of that post? Was it in an 'introduce yourselves' type of thread?

If not it needs reporting as an advert for her business rather than being about home education. Big old dollop never misses an opportunity to brag about their imaginary wonderful life :rolleyes:
Oh, 'big old dollop' is just perfect as a description of her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her latest Tat and Me offering. Using her favourite word 'newborn'. Mila is modelling the one month old one, isn't she closer to two months old?
As if Lazy will remember to take a picture each month and it will be more crap to lug about/lose when they are on holiday.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her latest Tat and Me offering. Using her favourite word 'newborn'. Mila is modelling the one month old one, isn't she closer to two months old?
As if Lazy will remember to take a picture each month and it will be more crap to lug about/lose when they are on holiday.
What are they? Biscuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Actually can’t believe people … sorry, idiots (the cult) are still saying basically 9/11 is in the past move on, unbelievable

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.