The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged that teacher play woman who sent Sarah thise books for Jace. Asked why she did it and has she researched the family. Anyway this morning the post has been deleted lol
The post and story is still on teacher play as far as I can see unfortunately πŸ˜ͺ

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Views are dropping so Sarah is back on the homeschooling groups trying to drum up more. Since when did they go to the Caribbean and Far East??
Isn’t she embarrassed posting in a homeschool group, with all her spelling and grammar mistakes

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine if they are parked up somewhere for the night and someone breaks in and drives off with them all.

No idea why this has popped in to my head but im sat laughing to myself 🀣
We can only wish

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if they are parked up somewhere for the night and someone breaks in and drives off with them all.

Absolutely dying. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Please, please, please, which tattler is going to do it.

Offers please by midnight tonight.
Tattle will fund expenses and alcohol. A virtual award ceremony will be held and a knighthood will follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Tattle will fund expenses and alcohol. A virtual award ceremony will be held and a knighthood will follow.
Who would want to touch that steering wheel after creepy has though? 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Problem with the tent is that they will be planning on sleeping in car parks and at the road side again. There won't be anywhere safe to put a tent. I am intrigued to see how the seating is for when they actually set off because I don't think they will have adequate seatbelts either, especially to secure the car seats.
No way would I put my kids in a tent outside a van I was sleeping in. I'm sure they would be completely safe but you just wouldn't take any chances, regardless of where you were. It wouldn't surprise me if these idiots do it.

Reactions: 22
Anybody seen the picture on IG of the baby with headband on, looks strange. I will try and upload it here

Reactions: 10

I don't think it's going to be a Tattler to be honest. It's got to be someone who can stand to be around them but also has a grudge to bear. For that reason my money's on Brother Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Don’t worry too much, the thief would take one whiff into the back of the van, and they would screech to an emergency stop and run for the hills πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ it’s going to be stuffy, smelling of onions because of everyone’s B.O, smell of hot vomit from Jace spewing everytime the Van moves, Mila’s crappy and pissy nappies that are too small for her so they will likely leak constantly, Sarah’s under boob sweat, the smell of hair grease from them ALL, and rancid clothing where they have no access to washing facilities or laundrettes 🀒 sounds like such a dreamy trip I’m so jealous, I want a life like that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Why would you put your own children's lives in danger ? Creepy isn't qualified to do anything safely as well we know (Loch Lomond) I seriously fear that a serious accident is going to happen in that ex Dpd van.
Exactly!I`ve had professional workmen in to do various jobs for me ,and ,without exception ,on talking to them about what they can/will do ,ALL state their abilities and what they`re qualified to do ,and how they won`t touch anything they`re not! Builders/carpenters won`t do electrics/plumbing etc.So ,on the odd chance the clumsy creeps was able to build something (lego springs to mind) ,he absolutely shouldn`t be playing around with water and electricity The only thing he`s "qualified" in is denial.

Views are dropping so Sarah is back on the homeschooling groups trying to drum up more. Since when did they go to the Caribbean and Far East??
Only 1 like (hearted) on that post.What`s the betting Sarah liked her own comment?!! 😜 Looks like their previously beloved ifam are dropping as fast as the views now.Shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely there are some safety regulations that will need to be passed? At least I would hope so!!

where is everyone going to sit?
You would think so wouldnt you but as with the joke that is their home education bollocks πŸ™„ they seem above the law

everyone is legally supposed to be strapped in when travelling in a motor home/ van
It’s just πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

this pandemic has a lot to answer for for so many people slipping through the net with regards to checks and stuff 🀨

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.