The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m following that story too!!
Same just been watching the police chest camera footage from a few days before she vanished Nothing adds up with them either

I got an ad for blister plasters before the vlog. Must have heard about Isla’s £1 sliders.

Also, does that woman ever close her legs? 🤦‍♀️ View attachment 766334
Izzy looks like she's having a great time! Whý do they always have to be together Cant izzy and esme even isla go off while lazy feeds

I have been emetophobic my whole life and as a child I would have absolutely refused to ever get in the car with my brother if he was sick that often, let alone sitting there while he was vomiting into a carrier bag. She can't have it very bad, if she has it at all.
He's not travel sick and she's not afraid 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Aside from just being generally boring, the big problem this lot have on day trips is that they have to travel in a pack to stop Creepy getting hassle for being creepy. I went to AT with school when I was 12. We were all unsupervised all day with the teachers' mobile number for if we had a problem. Most schools around here did similar trips. All queuing for rides together and doing 'parent swaps' handing over 12 and 16-year-olds is ridiculous.

Jace looked scared outside Duel and clearly said 'no' when Sarah asked if he wanted to go on it. But he got taken on it anyway, presumably so Sarah didn't have to look after him and Mila on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I know I can't speak for everyone but has anyone felt uncomfortable when Chris says to jace "oh look a monster shall we go get him?" Or esme saying "oooh look jace the sharks guna get you!"....that poor little boy is constantly been scared out of his skin....by the people who are ment to make him feel safe and loved!!!! It makes my blood boil...that poor boy😭

• Sad
Reactions: 55
I was thinking about this this morning. Alibaba and Me was set up at the time they lost their management and sponsorships - from a financial perspective it was a smart move as it meant they could keep living the life that they did before Chris was outed as being a ponce, when the brand deals were rolling in, and none of the gullible Ifam would notice a fall in the standard of their living or that anything major was up. Now the blankets aren't selling and they've got no brand deals, she's going to have to find another rabbit to pull out of the hat but I don't see where they go, apart from the job centre.
I think Chris controls the ££s and has probably salted away a running away in the DPD van fund .
Very soon it will be the ferry is booked but the bad man at the DVLA will only let him and another person travel , bye sarah come on Isobel you are 16

!!
I know I can't speak for everyone but has anyone felt uncomfortable when Chris says to jace "oh look a monster shall we go get him?" Or esme saying "oooh look jace the sharks guna get you!"....that poor little boy is constantly been scared out of his skin....by the people who are ment to make him feel safe and loved!!!! It makes my blood boil...that poor boy😭
That is because his perv friends love a crying child , fact !

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What gets me with their pinned comment on their last video re Chris making a mistake (pull the other one, it’s got bells on) is that they’ve obviously read enough of the comments on their video to know they need to address it.

It’s 200 comments for goodness sake, you can’t take the time to reply, or just do the absolute bare minimum of leaving a like on any of them? These are the same people who watch your videos consistently, have bought your crappy merch, a replica doll of your baby, your dog, bought your crappy overpriced wankets, fidgets, notepads, and anything else that is spewed out from your unoriginal pin-ter-rest mind.

These are the people who either don’t know or for some unfathomable reason know but don’t care about Chris’ extra curriculum activities (children who don’t get it) , and you have the audacity to treat them so badly like you’re something so special?? You really are so intolerable!

And just in case you didn’t know, Sarah,Thomas left you a comment letting you know that it’s his birthday, and that he’s excited about it. Wouldn’t hurt to say Happy Birthday to him, would probably mean a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Not sure 🤔

Ick 🤢 I think it’s just co-dependence.
Absolutely. Lazy is very needy. Despite her booming voice and appalling attitude she has no confidence. She has few social skills or employment history and lacks the motivation to improve her own prospects and provide for her kids. Creepy has improved her life and was a ‘good catch’ (god forbid). I think she can’t believe her good luck and sees him and his family as middle class and sadly she remains grateful to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What gets me with their pinned comment on their last video re Chris making a mistake (pull the other one, it’s got bells on) is that they’ve obviously read enough of the comments on their video to know they need to address it.

It’s 200 comments for goodness sake, you can’t take the time to reply, or just do the absolute bare minimum of leaving a like on any of them? These are the same people who watch your videos consistently, have bought your crappy merch, a replica doll of your baby, your dog, bought your crappy overpriced wankets, fidgets, notepads, and anything else that is spewed out from your unoriginal pin-ter-rest mind.

These are the people who either don’t know or for some unfathomable reason know but don’t care about Chris’ extra curriculum activities (children who don’t get it) , and you have the audacity to treat them so badly like you’re something so special?? You really are so intolerable!

And just in case you didn’t know, Sarah,Thomas left you a comment letting you know that it’s his birthday, and that he’s excited about it. Wouldn’t hurt to say Happy Birthday to him, would probably mean a lot!
Them people who watch their videos every day don’t even get a thank you of them anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve never been to Alton Towers but please tell me it’s better than they’ve made it look?

It’s obviously not an ideal choice with childrun so varying in age is it?
Alton Towers is great if you like rides. I don't really like big rides so it's not my favourite place, and my eldest still loves the more kid theme parks like gullivers so we are making the most of those as long as we can because I can manage most of the rides, my 5 year old won't do anything that moves fast so they suit us all at the moment. If my eldest decides he wants to do some bigger rides anytime soon, I think my husband would take him alone and I'd do something different with younger ones.

I wouldn't have taken Jace/Mila back for a second day. They already said Jace did everything for him as soon as they got there on the first day and the older ones wanted to do some bigger rides. Sarah does seem to enjoy big rides more than Chris but as the parent should be adult enough to realise that she chose to have another baby, and you can't do everything at once. The trip was for Isabelle, not Sarah and there will be other theme parks when Mila isn't so dependant on her. Stopping to feed a baby is part of life but no reason the entire family have to. Isabelle and Esme could have gone off on rides themselves and Chris could have taken Isla - she would have loved some one on one time and the older ones would love the freedom, and then just meet up occasionally if they wanted.

They could also have done everything in the one day if the older ones hadn't had to spend the morning going on all the rides with Jace. They've just done 3 theme parks that were more suited to him so he shouldn't have been the priority on this trip. I don't really understand doing so many theme parks in such a short time when they've ignored them for so long. Just months ago she was complaining she was bored in Cornwall because she didn't want to do a theme park. They were open part of the time last year, and I'm sure there would have been numerous ones open in France, Spain and Portugal on their trip last year but they didn't do much (there was maybe one visit?).

• Heart
Reactions: 31

It really annoys me the way she ignores Thomas, who is a special needs super fan of theirs 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Creepy. Is a predator himself who preys on the young and the vulnerable. So he wouldn't have much empathy for Jace when he was being scared by the shark or monster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is anybody else taking an unusual interest in DPD vans? While out yesterday, I eyed up every van I saw while mentally envisioning 7 people sleeping/living in one.
Conclusion: Chris is a selfish fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It really annoys me the way she ignores Thomas, who is a special needs super fan of theirs 🤬
I've not seen him about for a while, is he still commenting?
He doesn't exist in the groups anymore and kind of fell off the earth just before all the Loch stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve never been to Alton Towers but please tell me it’s better than they’ve made it look?

It’s obviously not an ideal choice with childrun so varying in age is it?
It's in a beautiful setting. House and extensive gardens. Took 2 carfuls of kids for my daughter's 16th (didn't accompany them round needless to say!). It's got a huge amount of adrenaline type rides and a few kiddy rides. Not much in-between really.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find myself shouting at the tv every time I hear creepy moron go on about Jace being able to see tiny things, millions of miles away to prove he has such good eye sight. THATS HOW IT IS BEING LONG SIGHTED IDIOT!!! If you’re short sighted you can’t see distances not being long sighted (which is probably why he has his squint). Makes me so angry that he talks absolute tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Surely then he isnt safe to be driving?
Just what i was thinking!! I`ve (truthfully) gone nights without sleeping ,through pain and it can make you hallucinate at worst ,and at best so tired you`re a danger to yourself (i`ve nodded off with hot tea in my hands) , let alone a partner and 5 kids! He spouts that sentance out like he`s proud of it ,that he`s so hard working!! Well ,sorry Creeps ,you should NOT be on the road if you`re that sleep deprived.You keep banging on about your "poor poor wife/children" ,how about you actually THINK about them?!! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I find myself shouting at the tv every time I hear creepy moron go on about Jace being able to see tiny things, millions of miles away to prove he has such good eye sight. THATS HOW IT IS BEING LONG SIGHTED IDIOT!!! If you’re short sighted you can’t see distances not being long sighted (which is probably why he has his squint). Makes me so angry that he talks absolute tit.
He looks like he needs glasses himself with his squinty little ball bag eyes.
Yet again parents of the year know better than the professionals and won’t force their 2 year old to do something he doesn’t like.

guess that’s why none of the kids have vegetables and clearly they can make their own choices, I mean sarah has given birth to them surely she doesn’t need to do anything else for them

Just what i was thinking!! I`ve (truthfully) gone nights without sleeping ,through pain and it can make you hallucinate at worst ,and at best so tired you`re a danger to yourself (i`ve nodded off with hot tea in my hands) , let alone a partner and 5 kids! He spouts that sentance out like he`s proud of it ,that he`s so hard working!! Well ,sorry Creeps ,you should NOT be on the road if you`re that sleep deprived.You keep banging on about your "poor poor wife/children" ,how about you actually THINK about them?!! :mad:
Exactly. Admitted he’s so sleep deprived that he can’t edit a vlog in the right order but is driving his family around and messing around with diy and electronics in the van. What if there is a error there and the bed the adults are on collapses onto the children? What if the seats aren’t secured in properly.

Pair of fuckwits and sarah is just as bad allowing this to happen. Now they are so behind on vlogs Chris has ZERO reason to be up all night editing. He could do it whilst the girls do school in the morning very easily

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.