The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s such a shame for Isabelle, this was her birthday treat, bad enough she had to go with her toddler brother and baby sister, poor kid earns them money and babysits she deserves so much more.

Reactions: 30
How strange was it that they all went round the park together and even queued together like that . Izzy and Esme had the best time on smiler , the ride they got to go on ALONE . Why would Sarah wait in queues with Mila , wouldn’t most moms just accept that they would be the bag holders for the day if breastfeeding a baby ? It’s so strange . How embarrassing for Izzy and even Esme 🙄 Chris could of taken jace and then Sarah could of gone with the girls and let them all queue alone for the rides whilst she sat just outside the ride . None of it made any sense .

Reactions: 54
How strange was it that they all went round the park together and even queued together like that . Izzy and Esme had the best time on smiler , the ride they got to go on ALONE . Why would Sarah wait in queues with Mila , wouldn’t most moms just accept that they would be the bag holders for the day if breastfeeding a baby ? It’s so strange . How embarrassing for Izzy and even Esme 🙄 Chris could of taken jace and then Sarah could of gone with the girls and let them all queue alone for the rides whilst she sat just outside the ride . None of it made any sense .
I find it weird, youd get to the front then have to walk over the ride station to get back out. I didnt even realise it was an allowed thing to do!

Reactions: 23
I find it weird, youd get to the front then have to walk over the ride station to get back out. I didnt even realise it was an allowed thing to do!
I’m surprised she was allowed to carry mila over them to be honest ! Must of looked a right bunch of idiots . Lazy must have FOMO , she can’t just let her kids have fun for a day and forget about their cult life can she .

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I have a 6 month old, we went to Drayton Manor for my sons 16th recently. My husband queued with our older kids and I sat on a bench or at a cafe with baby. It doesn’t make sense to all queue, why would you want to stand in line for an hour only to turn back when you get to the ride. It’s weird & most importantly not fun or suitable for baby. She’d either have to be carrying baby the whole time or put her in the pushchair. My 6 month old would never of stood for an hours queue in his chair or being strapped to me.
They seem afraid to do things separately, it’s really weird. They can’t control these girls forever, they’ll eventually rebel.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I have a 6 month old, we went to Drayton Manor for my sons 16th recently. My husband queued with our older kids and I sat on a bench or at a cafe with baby. It doesn’t make sense to all queue, why would you want to stand in line for an hour only to turn back when you get to the ride. It’s weird & most importantly not fun or suitable for baby. She’d either have to be carrying baby the whole time or put her in the pushchair. My 6 month old would never of stood for an hours queue in his chair or being strapped to me.
They seem afraid to do things separately, it’s really weird. They can’t control these girls forever, they’ll eventually rebel.
That would be the pushchair/pram that she said was to broken to put mila in at Lwv but yet a week later she's in said pram 🙄 Full of tit the pair of them.

Reactions: 23
The terms of being allowed to Alton towers was probably that Chris wasn’t allowed out of her sight unless strapped into a ride.

I would pay good money to see his combover flapping around on a rollercoaster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Could she not express a few bottles for then baby while she went on rides? They have to be dramatic about everything!!!
Poo Isla definitely needs her teeth looking at.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I hate saying this about a child but Esme really REALLY irritates me. She loves the limelight and her shrieking voice. If she was my kid I’d be constantly telling her to stop showing off. That ‘belly belly’ thing was just for show, we get it, you created a new word. Well done. Now STFU!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
On day 1 Lazy made a big point of saying that Isabelle wanted them to wait for her to go to the toilet so she could go on the In The Night Garden ride with them. Trying to prove that Isabelle doesn't need to be going round the big rides with friends or Esme, she is just as happy on the toddler rides with Jace.
Yeah right Lazy, as if she has a choice.

Even without Covid, no-one would want 7 people, a pram and all sorts of other crap clogging up a queue when most of them aren't going on the ride.

Reactions: 33
I hate saying this about a child but Esme really REALLY irritates me. She loves the limelight and her shrieking voice. If she was my kid I’d be constantly telling her to stop showing off. That ‘belly belly’ thing was just for show, we get it, you created a new word. Well done. Now STFU!!!!
She’s the most ‘showy’ of them all. She’s probably the most talented if they let her go to art classes or music/ acting/ dancing.

unfortunately they’ve kept her stuck in the cult where she’s not mixing with others and as with all of those kids think they are the best thing since sliced bread and anyone saying otherwise is a hater.

They are going to struggle in real life when it comes to job interviews and rejection because they’ve always been told everyone is just a jealous hater

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s not a normal mum.

The reason they go round the park together as they are working. It’s just a job, pretending to be happy family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Could she not express a few bottles for then baby while she went on rides? They have to be dramatic about everything!!!
Poo Isla definitely needs her teeth looking at.
That’s it she hasto make everything such a big deal . As a mom you expect to go without things like going on big rides when you’ve just had a baby ! She chose to have another so why the girls all haveto feel the burn I don’t know . You could see how hyped they were after smiler , they probably had more fun in the queue for an hour just being normal teenage girls then the actual ride .

Reactions: 24
Sarah knows how much jace doesn’t like driving and how sick it makes him get they insist on dragging them all here there and everywhere for content.

it’s also clear that sarah loves having babies because they need her. She doesn’t stop going on about how much mila needs her and can’t be without her. I’m sure she’d manage without your foghorn and the camera in her face for five minutes sarah
She was never like that with jace

Reactions: 9
I think it was Isla that needs a friend with her on these days out! The bigger girls team up, lazy or creepy go on rides with Jace and Isla has to tag along or go on something herself and creepy seems like all talk no action about the big rides and lazy is stuck to the baby! !

• Sad
Not strange at all - it’s to protect Creepy from people shouting ‘pedalo’ at him. He needs the wife and kids to hide behind. It’s not like they’re a normal family or something.

Reactions: 41
Absolutel
Not strange at all - it’s to protect Creepy from people shouting ‘pedalo’ at him. He needs the wife and kids to hide behind. It’s not like they’re a normal family or something.
Absolutely. It's so obvious he hides behind his family in the hopes that no one would dare call him out in front of his kids. Prick.

Theres a decent size sealife centre they could have taken the younger kids to whilst the old ones went on the big rides, poor girl can’t even get freedom on her 16th! They are terrified she’ll get a taste for it and bugger off

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is that the end of the special 16th birthday 2 weeks full of surprises?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.