The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean they are back up to date with the vlogs or is this Ifam imagining things?

1631810700507.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So, I am big into true crime and I like to follow current cases. There is a case in the USA of a young couple - Van Lifers - where the woman, Gabby Petito, has gone missing and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, has returned home with the van and without her and is not speaking.

It got me thinking. Even if I really, really adored someone, being stuck in a van 24/7 would be absolute misery. It may be me, I like time to myself, I think it is unnatural to be crammed into such a small space with even the loveliest of people. Never mind a family of 7!

Reactions: 32
Why do they say etc etc so much :mad:

Also I know we all have that voice we do for toddlers and babies but my gos lazys baby voice just wrecks my head!

Reactions: 28
Re the wrong footage being in the Alton Towers vlog:
20210916_174451.jpg

No way could he "accidentally" include the wrong footage! Very odd that he chose to include it.
This comment deserves more thumbs up's:
20210916_174416.jpg

Reactions: 47
Yes, five 😔😡. Jess, Hayley, Chloe, Bella and Jessy. There was a 6th girl who came forward but who wanted to remain anonymous. She messaged Jess privately about what had happened to her. She was 17 and was on holiday with her family in Florida at the same time that Jess and the Inghams were there. Creepy wanted to go skinny dipping with her in a lake near the villa where she was staying. He also wanted her to stay with him in a tent for the night, get a tattoo done with her and go ride round in a convertable with him "rude boi/girling all around". Luckily, she never met up with him.

So when Creepy was there on holiday with his family in Florida in October 2017, he was trying to go skinny dipping with both this 17 year old girl and 16 year old Jess 😡.

Here's just some of the messages between them (the first one is between the girl and Jess). There's more on Google images but I'm rushing to do the school run now and don't have time to find them I'm afraid.
He is a predator. He’s absolutely sick. Repulsive. He should be on the sex offenders register, or better, in prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can somebody explain how Jace throws up in the car but they then take him on loads of rides at theme parks?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does this mean they are back up to date with the vlogs or is this Ifam imagining things?

View attachment 766226
Another IFAM commented on one of last week's vlogs that they'd seen them at AT so somebody's imagining things. I don't live a million miles from AT and from the weather, I'd guess it was last week.

Can somebody explain how Jace throws up in the car but they then take him on loads of rides at theme parks?
Same way Jace has lots of really detailed conversations that're never recorded, just recounted by the rest of the family straight afterwards 🤥 And I've just realised how happily 'sick phobic' Esme was retelling the story of Jace celebrating throwing up. So yeah, somebody's telling fibs.

Reactions: 34
T

They have been told to leave glasses on jace but he’s never got them on poor child
It is such a shame isn’t it. The reason his glasses keep steaming up is because they are all bent and sitting squint. That’s why but they are too stupid to figure it out.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How many times was “belly belly” said in that vlog?
They have travelled all over, to many different parks, including this one, why do they have to act scared of everything!
AT is my favourite uk park, we go multiple times a year and I love it (as long as we plan well and the queues aren’t bad, otherwise it’s hell on earth 😂) but yet, they got descent queue times and still managed to make the place look tit!

Reactions: 19
So is this start of trips for next 6 weeks as those briany girls didn't take summer off as lazy would struggle to restart, lazy you haven't started home school those girls are going fail , cant wait to see her teach jace phonics that be fun ,

Reactions: 17
Yes, five 😔😡. Jess, Hayley, Chloe, Bella and Jessy. There was a 6th girl who came forward but who wanted to remain anonymous. She messaged Jess privately about what had happened to her. She was 17 and was on holiday with her family in Florida at the same time that Jess and the Inghams were there. Creepy wanted to go skinny dipping with her in a lake near the villa where she was staying. He also wanted her to stay with him in a tent for the night, get a tattoo done with her and go ride round in a convertable with him "rude boi/girling all around". Luckily, she never met up with him.

So when Creepy was there on holiday with his family in Florida in October 2017, he was trying to go skinny dipping with both this 17 year old girl and 16 year old Jess 😡.

Here's just some of the messages between them (the first one is between the girl and Jess). There's more on Google images but I'm rushing to do the school run now and don't have time to find them I'm afraid.
BLOODY BLOODY DISGUSTING MAN 🤬

That thing she does with that bit at the front drives me up the wall!
Pinch my fringe and have a winge!

Reactions: 15
So, I am big into true crime and I like to follow current cases. There is a case in the USA of a young couple - Van Lifers - where the woman, Gabby Petito, has gone missing and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, has returned home with the van and without her and is not speaking.

It got me thinking. Even if I really, really adored someone, being stuck in a van 24/7 would be absolute misery. It may be me, I like time to myself, I think it is unnatural to be crammed into such a small space with even the loveliest of people. Never mind a family of 7!
I’m following that story too!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.