The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be a bit of an eBay seller ( I bought what ever was trending at the time and sold it on ) but the eBay is not what it was any more so I just do the odd bit of selling here and there.
Same with their businesses what’s successful one year won’t be the next as they are now discovering. I always found with threads you had to be in at the beginning and get out as soon other people caught on .
They are in a bad state as they all that tax, have potentially defrauded HMRC of all that self employed in one support and furlough. They are on the way out those poor kids

Reactions: 27
Yes, five 😔😡. Jess, Hayley, Chloe, Bella and Jessy. There was a 6th girl who came forward but who wanted to remain anonymous. She messaged Jess privately about what had happened to her. She was 17 and was on holiday with her family in Florida at the same time that Jess and the Inghams were there. Creepy wanted to go skinny dipping with her in a lake near the villa where she was staying. He also wanted her to stay with him in a tent for the night, get a tattoo done with her and go ride round in a convertable with him "rude boi/girling all around". Luckily, she never met up with him.

So when Creepy was there on holiday with his family in Florida in October 2017, he was trying to go skinny dipping with both this 17 year old girl and 16 year old Jess 😡.

Here's just some of the messages between them (the first one is between the girl and Jess). There's more on Google images but I'm rushing to do the school run now and don't have time to find them I'm afraid.
Wait, who’s Jessy? And I thought the girl who messaged Jess anonymously was 14? 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They are on the way out those poor kids
Being off YouTube will be the best thing that's happened to the children in five years, the whole channel has been about pandering to their parents' greed and fragile egos. Hopefully there is some good counselling on offer for them

Reactions: 30
Wait, who’s Jessy? And I thought the girl who messaged Jess anonymously was 14? 😳
Jessy was a young woman (early 20s from what I remember) who came forward on twitter shortly after Jess came forward. Creepy alledgedly sent her messages saying the same sort of creepy stuff that he sent to the other girls. He alledgedly tried to sleep with her, like he did with all the others. but they never met up. He alledgedly said 'you can hit up my hot-spot at any time' or something like that when she told him that her WiFi was playing up. He also told her that chavvy looking girls turned him on and that he would like to 'Netflix and chill' with her. I can't find any screenshots. Does anyone else have any? She made a video about it at the time but I can't now find it on YouTube.

The girl who messaged Jess anonymously was 17 but I remember reading that Jess had said that many other girls messaged her too, who also wanted to remain anonymous.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Jessy was a young woman (early 20s from what I remember) who came forward on twitter shortly after Jess came forward. Creepy alledgedly sent her messages saying the same sort of creepy stuff that he sent to the other girls. He tried to sleep with her, like he did with all the others. but they never met up. He alledgedly said 'you can hit up my hot-spot at any time' or something like that when she told him that her WiFi was playing up. He also told her that chavvy looking girls turned him on and that he would like to 'Netflix and chill' with her. I can't find any screenshots. Does anyone else have any? She made a video about it at the time but I can't now find it on YouTube.

The girl who messaged Jess anonymously was 17 but I remember reading that Jess had said that many other girls messaged her too, who also wanted to remain anonymous.
Isn't there another girl who alleges she met up with him - something about 'doing the rails' being code for sex?

Views are a very lot down recently. Either the Ifam have woken up or Chris is struggling to buy views on their super duper fastest wifi in the land. Sarah had better get re-watching a few more tit show 'travel vlogs'

1631800892471.png

Reactions: 12
Isn't there another girl who alleges she met up with him - something about 'doing the rails' being code for sex?

Views are a very lot down recently. Either the Ifam have woken up or Chris is struggling to buy views on their super duper fastest wifi in the land. Sarah had better get re-watching a few more tit show 'travel vlogs'

View attachment 765919
Yes, she was the girl who confided in someone recently and the messages were posted on twitter. She alleged that they had met up numerous times for sex from the end of 2019 and then throughout 2020. I believe the girl as the messages were so very similar to the messages that he sent to the other girls.

He is not going to stop cheating and trying to groom young fans until either Sarah or youtube stop him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

View attachment 765919
Would make sense if they are starting to struggle with cash flow that Creepy now can't buy enough views to prop up the channel so will be stuck in a downwards spiral,
Not enough views to pay off the credit card and not enough on the credit card to buy views

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jessy was a young woman (early 20s from what I remember) who came forward on twitter shortly after Jess came forward. Creepy alledgedly sent her messages saying the same sort of creepy stuff that he sent to the other girls. He alledgedly tried to sleep with her, like he did with all the others. but they never met up. He alledgedly said 'you can hit up my hot-spot at any time' or something like that when she told him that her WiFi was playing up. He also told her that chavvy looking girls turned him on and that he would like to 'Netflix and chill' with her. I can't find any screenshots. Does anyone else have any? She made a video about it at the time but I can't now find it on YouTube.

OHHH now I remember her! She made a rap!

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t there a girl that was being shared by creepy and the other skater fella - who when it came out disappeared off the face of the earth?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes, five 😔😡. Jess, Hayley, Chloe, Bella and Jessy. There was a 6th girl who came forward but who wanted to remain anonymous. She messaged Jess privately about what had happened to her. She was 17 and was on holiday with her family in Florida at the same time that Jess and the Inghams were there. Creepy wanted to go skinny dipping with her in a lake near the villa where she was staying. He also wanted her to stay with him in a tent for the night, get a tattoo done with her and go ride round in a convertable with him "rude boi/girling all around". Luckily, she never met up with him.

So when Creepy was there on holiday with his family in Florida in October 2017, he was trying to go skinny dipping with both this 17 year old girl and 16 year old Jess 😡.

Here's just some of the messages between them (the first one is between the girl and Jess). There's more on Google images but I'm rushing to do the school run now and don't have time to find them I'm afraid.
wait… she’s still with him? I’m sorry but even messaging someone like that I would class as cheating!!! You don’t have to sleep with them to class as cheating! And continued to have children with a cheater? Very strange women!! Clearly still there for some reason… what could it be though

• Sick
Reactions: 24
wait… she’s still with him? I’m sorry but even messaging someone like that I would class as cheating!!! You don’t have to sleep with them to class as cheating! And continued to have children with a cheater? Very strange women!! Clearly still there for some reason… what could it be though
Money I think. She cares about money more than her kids and even her own self worth. I could be wrong however

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Money I think. She cares about money more than her kids and even her own self worth. I could be wrong however
I always thought it was the money, but other then the house they dont come across that well off, if she was in to her desginer stuff id understand staying with him for the money.

He clearly is very good at talking her round, the tattoo 🤣 was to prove something to her, she always goes along with what he wants, homeschooling ,all the travel - all his ideas.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think Sarah stays with him because she actually loves him ... too much perhaps! She’ll put up with anything because being without him is unthinkable...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think Sarah stays with him because she actually loves him ... too much perhaps! She’ll put up with anything because being without him is unthinkable...
I don’t think being without his is unthinkable, I think she can’t cope with the thought of being on her own

Reactions: 34
That's interesting because I don't think she's ever loved him. I think he was a ticket to a lifestyle she wanted - which was similar to what she wants now - staying at home and not working, getting to go on holidays and shop - but probably on a smaller scale than she wanted once they started Youtube. She wanted to be able to show everyone she had a "better" life than her family. I think she probably did love her life, but not him so was prepared to turn a blind eye since it wouldn't have been public back then. Like most vloggers they got greedy, didn't quit when they should have and now seem intent on filming their decline.

I do think after this amount of time it's a combination of laziness and the thought of being a single parent of 5 seems too much effort, but also partly she believes she is better off with him, both financially and from a practical point with him taking control of the boring parts of life like bills and work. I think if he tells her they have loads of money, or he has plans to get more money, she would believe him so probably isn't actually worried about their falling views.

I do love reading different theories though because in real life if I ask Mr Abbvay "so why do you think Sarah is still with Chris" he'd just stare at me and say he has no idea what I'm talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
‘Cheater’ makes it sound so respectable, like it’s not gullible, starstruck kids he targets.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.