The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living like this. Constantly worried that your husband is cheating on you and talking to other women behind your back.
Quite, but they’re young girls (around Isabelle’s age), not women, and it’s not behind her back - that lets her off a bit - the world and his dog know what he’s about, and she knows more than that.

Reactions: 26
He has such a water fetish doesn’t he? Makes all the filming in loch lomand, the pool party with Izzy’s friends etc seem all the more sinister

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Can I just say one thing as there is a lot I want to say but his bleeping hair we can clearly see you are balding but creepy insists on combining it all forward with them wispy but if fringe that do my nut in for the love of god just cut the fucker off and be done with it you bellend how she walks around with that proudly that’s my creepy greasey bald twit of a husband but then again she no better
why he wasted money on a van that can't hold his family before he wasted money on a hair transplant, I will never know

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go guys.

The Ingham’s viewing stats for the last few years. Weekly views down 50%. If the trajectory remains the same as it has for the last two years (it will) they will be at 2 million views a week.

They hardly ever sell out of products on Alibaba & Me site nowadays either so now we can see why the attempts to drum up interest in their old videos and Sarah’s promoting the channel in groups, desperation and the realisation that they are on a huge downward slope has hit home. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Apologies but I must be the only one on here that just can’t seem to warm to Jace for some reason 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
The absolute state of Lazy's hair on the Tat and Me Instagram stories. 🤢

Lazy, get your hair cut, washed, put a deep conditioning treatment on and then brush it once in a while, oh and stop messing with the bit at the front.

Reactions: 24
Here we go guys.

The Ingham’s viewing stats for the last few years. Weekly views down 50%. If the trajectory remains the same as it has for the last two years (it will) they will be at 2 million views a week.

They hardly ever sell out of products on Alibaba & Me site nowadays either so now we can see why the attempts to drum up interest in their old videos and Sarah’s promoting the channel in groups, desperation and the realisation that they are on a huge downward slope has hit home. Enjoy!

I was thinking about this this morning. Alibaba and Me was set up at the time they lost their management and sponsorships - from a financial perspective it was a smart move as it meant they could keep living the life that they did before Chris was outed as being a nonce, when the brand deals were rolling in, and none of the gullible Ifam would notice a fall in the standard of their living or that anything major was up. Now the blankets aren't selling and they've got no brand deals, she's going to have to find another rabbit to pull out of the hat but I don't see where they go, apart from the job centre.

Reactions: 27

Lazy, get your hair cut, washed, put a deep conditioning treatment on and then brush it once in a while, oh and stop messing with the bit at the front.
That thing she does with that bit at the front drives me up the wall!

Reactions: 36

It's not even her personal instagram, it's supposed to be her business page and yet she comes on looking like that, like she hasn't washed for days and has just rolled out of bed at lunchtime. That's not someone that I'd want to be buying anything from.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s not bo
Imagine living like this. Constantly worried that your husband is cheating on you and talking to other women behind your back. Every little thing he does, even if it's innocent, she must be questioning, going crazy in her head. She's got to be really miserable.
She’s not bothered aslong as the money is rolling in

Reactions: 15
Can I just say one thing as there is a lot I want to say but his bleeping hair we can clearly see you are balding but creepy insists on combining it all forward with them wispy but if fringe that do my nut in for the love of god just cut the fucker off and be done with it you bellend how she walks around with that proudly that’s my creepy greasey bald twit of a husband but then again she no better
Can I just say one thing too in relation to this. Creepy's hair IS a dirty, smelly, greasy disgrace. It is in short, fecking rank. And as I suspected, he does not look better without his beanie. He should wear his beanie ALL the time and pull it right down over his stupid gurning face 1: out of consideration for anyone who happens to be within cringing distance of him and 2: so when he checks himself out in the camera lens, he remembers exactly why he should never fecking do that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah, imagine for one second if it had been you who had messaged young 16 and 17 year old boys and tried to sleep with them? Boys the same age that your daughter is now. Imagine if it had been you who had stayed up late whilst on holiday with Chris and the girls in Florida and asked them to get naked with you in a swimming pool? Imagine if it was you who had called one of them a 'pussy' for not coming skinny dipping with you. Imagine if it was you who had slept with a vulnerable 21 year old man at the Ibis, after you had told Chris that you were going out with your friends, and then you threatened to sue that young man for £200,000 if he told Chris or anyone else. Imagine if it was you who had asked a 19 year old Alton Towers worker to hook up with you when you returned to Alton Towers the week after you met him there. Imagine if it was you who asked that same 19 year old to send you naked pictures. Imagine if it was you who told an 18 year old boy to send you another picture of himself without his baggy hoodie on so that you 'could prove to him that he wasn't fat'.

Had it been you instead, Chris would have been absolutely disgusted with you and probably would have divorced you immediately. He would have been repulsed by you and would probably have absolutely hated you. He would have been so, so embarrassed by what you had done and probably wouldn't want such a weirdo to be around his children.

He has no respect for you Sarah for staying with him after her has done all the repulsive things that he has done. He probably absolutely cannot believe that you stayed. You not only stayed but you stuck up for him, alledgedly trolled his victims and had another two children with him.

Why did you stay Sarah? He wouldn't have stayed with you. Was the money really worth it??

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Disappointed that the latest Instagram on tat and me was from the bed. Was convinced they were in the parcel van and we would all have a good belly laugh in 4 days time or so when the vlog was uploaded. They need to get on the road

Reactions: 16
I was thinking about this this morning. Alibaba and Me was set up at the time they lost their management and sponsorships - from a financial perspective it was a smart move as it meant they could keep living the life that they did before Chris was outed as being a ponce, when the brand deals were rolling in, and none of the gullible Ifam would notice a fall in the standard of their living or that anything major was up. Now the blankets aren't selling and they've got no brand deals, she's going to have to find another rabbit to pull out of the hat but I don't see where they go, apart from the job centre.
The thing is their audience is decreasing not increasing so they have an ever smaller pool of people to market to and i’m guessing the vast majority of people who will purchase a blanket from them already have. This is a stagnant business at best.

I think the pure greed of the mark up on the fidget toys would have opened a lot of their core fans eyes up to the cynicism of the Ingham’s so that wont have helped either.

Expect the panic to increase and the earning schemes to become ever more wilder.

It’s no accident or for the love of Van Life that they have gone down this route, many YouTubers have done the same as this niche has a higher RPM on Adsense and this is why Chris is packing them all in that crap van.

It’ll be doomed to failure as they have zero creativity or originality and their style of vlogging stuck around 5 years ago just doesn’t work anymore.

Reactions: 30
Ok here is my guess on vanlife holly bob, Ireland. Lazy can visit her number 1;fan, Chantella😊, and while I’m on a roll, rip-off and me fidgets will be the advent calEnders.😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They're insane if they do invest in those calendars when they've already got a load of fidgets that they can't shift. Get the kids to screw them up in tissue paper, doodle 1-24 on the outside in their best journaling writing, cram them in a large letter box, £199.99 (+£19.99 P&P), job's a good'un.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Since the 28th August on baby and me mila rose muslin blankets they have sold 2 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.