The Ingham Family #189 Haterz are just too mean, "Pipe down!" warns Sarah38teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 16 and your parents filming you literally waking up and being half asleep so they can get views and editing that footage and keeping it in. Was that really necessary. How is she not mortified they do that!

Add me to the list of finding it weird that it was “this one is from me” about the bracelet and “this is from mum”. Why did they have to make a comment who got what, surely it comes from their joint money.

Finally, no need to brag bout your “big” living room, it looks bare and medicalised. I’ll live in my small cosy house no issue. Yours has no personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Isabelle gets a “dream diary” because according to sarah, “Isabelle has a dream at night, then wants to interpret what they mean.”

queue first entry in the dream diary - “why did I have a dream about sleeping with my step daddy?”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Those notebooks were so so cheap and nasty looking! Not even quality, something from even Paperchase is beautiful to look at…surely that’s half the pleasure of notebooking….that its lovely to feel and look at?
Makes me so cross all that cheap rubbish. She is sweet sixteen and no balloons, decorations, ribbon, cake? The paper was so plain and half opened by Jace…no thought into it at all. Why didn’t Chris set up all the music recording equipment for her, with a big pink bow on it? That would have been such a bigger surprise. Also, those earrings!! YUCK. Not Isabelle’s taste at all….gaudy and showy. Poor girl. It all made me upset, not even a nice outfit or friends coming over. Depressing 16th or what??! And if they are “set for life” and I appreciate Sarah has a newborn so why not get someone in to help them? A party planner or decorator could have made it look so pretty!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Happy Birthday Isabelle 🥳😅
Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 22.45.08.png

Few comments
  1. Issy did not look happy when she got woken up - why did sarah have to point out a mark on her face and why was it left in
  2. Notebooks, notebooks, notebooks, pens, pens, pens - For what?? Doodling pictures of coffee and her mum's face in her happy jar. Doesn't she have her "own" range of notebooks anyway?
  3. Why didn't she wrap up all the notebooks as one big bundle, it was so painful watching her open so many disappointing presents in a row
  4. Tears were definitely from not liking the ugly jewellery
  5. Necklace with 16 written on it, so she can wear it only a year then bin it
  6. Why did sarah get her ugly gold earrings when she has silver helix piercings
  7. If this is for memories for issy to look back at WHY would you keep her sister shitting herself in the video?
  8. The pressure when you open a gift you don't like in person is a lot, imagine doing it in front of a camera that is viewed by thousands, ugh
  9. Chris and Issy were flirting so much it was disturbing
  10. YOU'RE SO WELCOME SHAAAWEEETHAAAARTT
  11. Shocked creepy didn't use isabelle crying in the thumbnail or title

Every tattlers face watching these 'set for life' mega famous parents gifting their daughter cheap notebooks and pens again for her sweet sixteen whilst sitting in a 700k house with a 19k dead beat van sat outside and 30k AWOL caravan, that she earnt! Tighter than a nuns chuff the pair of em
Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 23.04.51.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I found it quite sad when she said about she loves to organise it all but then she'll wake the next day and organise it all again. I know it can be nice to do that sort of thing when you change your mind but it made it sound like that's what she does with her days ... All of them all the time. Just sat in her room writing and organising journals and then re organising them the next day then the next then the next. If that is the life isabelle wants then I guess that is what it is but it seems so strange to me there's no mention of any friends at all.
I agree, it’s so sad. I think she’s bored out of her mind, as I think all the girls are.

I remember a couple of years ago when Isabelle created a timetable for herself and showed it on camera that she included “Dad’s cleaning hour” WTF is that about?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Pretty sure there was an aldi/lidl branding on the back of half of the stationary

happy sweet 16 x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Excuse me? Creepy photoshopped Isla to look slimmer?

Look Creepy, just because you want to look like some Real Housewives cast member doesn’t mean you need alter how others look too, especially a child.

Reactions: 13
I seriously cannot believe no one has mentioned this but SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET A FECKING MELON!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
That bracelet from creepy to issy was weird as duck.

My late husband always gave separate presents to my girls only because he only came into our lives a few years back and he didn't feel comfortable doing the from mum and xxxx bit as if he was actually thier dad. He was quite mindful of that bless him. As time went on and he would have survived that would have changed I believe. But he'd give a gift such as trainers or a branded jumper that they wanted and twenty quid.

It was never ever personal stuff like jewellery, that is bloody odd. Ewww. Poor issy indeed. What a crap birthday she must have had

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Look like the recording bundle cost £300

View attachment 750606
This’ll go the same way as the super expensive camera. That is most definitely not a professional recording studio Mr. Creepy Boy. Yeah, you could get something decent out of it - *if* you had someone with experience to set it up, show you how to use it and, oh, I dunno - maybe some musical knowledge of writing & recording? Vocal lessons? Practice? So she’s going to be a singer now? After some of the videos she put out a while back - singing in the bathroom or something, her voice isn’t bad. But it will take a lot of time & dedication to actually produce her own music from that set up. Kinda hard to sing when she’s always ‘scared’ and first reaction is to cover her mouth.
I hope I’m wrong and that she’s given proper lessons and time to develop something.
Stick that in the happy jar!

Reactions: 27
I just love Chris's name dropping about their gadgets. Cringe says something like "just put the underfloor heating on so its nice and toasty in here" He is a fuckwit. Its a really warm day so how cold can their supa duper new build house be if it needs underfloor heating on on one of the warmest days of the year "

Anyway I think a lot of you are being very mean about the pressies. It's a birthday WEEK of treats and surprises. Something that most of us couldn't do for our children. There will be plenty more pressies to come maybe a box of 38 Persil laundry capsules so that Issy can do the families laundry. Then there is the novelty apron and oven gloves so that she can cook the families meals. we will just have to wait and see what thoughtful stuff these great parents come up with.

As regards there being no sign of Jace in the vlog I think we are overlooking something The new Jace baby boy lifelike doll needs to be in the shops for xmas. Quite rightly Jace is being dropped off at the modelllers studio so they can finalise things and compare him to the prototypes.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I was looking forward to seeing today’s vlog. I genuinely thought as it’s her 16th they’d go all out and she got crap. Poor 16 yr old. She was clearly as disappointed with her presents this year as she was with all the tat crap she received at Christmas. They’ve made no effort with her presents the last couple of years

Reactions: 24
I have heard that Beyoncé and Jay-Z aren’t very happy that the Inghams have bought Issy “her very own home recording studio” 😂 They are currently quaking in their LA Mansion waiting for issy to storm the charts with the help of her £299 karaoke set 😂 duck off creepy it’s tit. It’s no more state of the art than the arc itself. Seriously Chris, get a grip you moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry but it’s actually strange how many note books that girl was given. Yeah she ‘likes’ them, but why would you buy her that many still!
it's future planning. They can be auctioned off later on to help pay for the next baby

Reactions: 12
Carrying on with the birthday presents, wasn't she given Pandora charms when she had her birthday in Australia?
Yeah it’s exactly what I said when she opened it. She got a bracelet with a koala and a kangaroo.I’m sure Isla took it from her after. It’s probably lost now or in the garage of doom.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
On the subject of the week of surprises... She's had Taco Bell for dinner that they didn't actually have, her and Esme wandering the shops with the whole family trailing and Jace wailing, and (I think I'm being very generous to the parents by counting) the haircut that Granny paid for. Am I missing something?

Even if you count getting presents on her birthday and the inevitable holiday as surprises, she's been majorly short-changed on the promised week of fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
EastEnders storyline ... Tony King was Bianca's former partner and paedophile, who groomed her daughter Whitney Dean for many years
Ah thank you i didnt/ don't watch it and thought it may have been some other vlogging family
thanks again

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.