The Ingham Family #189 Haterz are just too mean, "Pipe down!" warns Sarah38teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she looked naked in some parts of that. Especially when she was in bed at the start.
Yep, her Instagram photos are a totally different story- skimpy and heavily photoshopped- I also think she needs to perhaps exercise more- not trailing around white rose with Nannar and Lazy- actual exercise.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I found it quite sad when she said about she loves to organise it all but then she'll wake the next day and organise it all again. I know it can be nice to do that sort of thing when you change your mind but it made it sound like that's what she does with her days ... All of them all the time. Just sat in her room writing and organising journals and then re organising them the next day then the next then the next. If that is the life isabelle wants then I guess that is what it is but it seems so strange to me there's no mention of any friends at all.
I thought this too. Maybe she has the OCD now.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My very first tattle thread title..EKKK!! POW!!
I am very lot excited of course, I am screaming in excitement and crying tears of joy in my parents basement right now...guess I need to pipe down soon😅
Yes and get your bloomin coat on the way out!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact she cried at Chris' present sent alarm bells ringing. It was the only thing she liked...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Did lazy really buy Izzy school supplies for her birthday ? What the heck . How bizzare .

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I noticed in the old house that every time Isabelle filmed in her bedroom she talked about cleaning or tidying her room. I thought she might just be copying Creepy's floor cleaning obsession but maybe the organising and writing things down is her way of having a small bit of control over her life when Creepy and Lazy control everything else.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
My daughter has not long turned 13. She woke up to bunting, banners and special balloons. For a 16th birthday Izzys just seemed to fall flat.
Also if my husband gifted our daughter something specifically from him then I'd be a bit weirded out

Reactions: 46
I thought that even the wrapping paper was bland. They usually wrap them so much prettier and make so much more of a fuss. All that stationary (even if she likes it) for a 16th birthday in my opinion is strange.

Reactions: 31
That poor girl…. Is all that have to say - oh no I have more….: put a bleeping top on that fits!!! Constantly re-adjusting the top made for uncomfortable viewing -and I won’t even say about the cleavage- bet there is time stamp after time stamp on the slog….. and I would put money on it the creepster has it on repeat…….your very welcome Schwerthart

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I can just imagine reading the story in chat magazine in a years time ‘impregnated by my stepfather in the back of a DPD van’ 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Evening tattlers
So they raided barging bin stationery for there daughters 16th presents then

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She got bought a Pandora bracelet and two charms for her 13th birthday when they were in Singapore. I've not seen tonight's vlog, did they make out that she had never had one before? I remember that for her 13th birthday, Isabelle chose to make a donation to charity, rather than receive a mountain of gifts, but then I don't think that the donation to charity was never mentioned again?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I have thought it for years now and a few things about that birthday vlog made me more sure. Isabelle is, in my opinion autistic. I am not a clinician but I am autistic myself and have two autistic children. Isla shows traits too but I am not as sure about her
so does jace in recent videos.

Reactions: 5
duck me, Isabelle literally said in a vlog what type of pens she wanted (I forgot the brand but they're actually good quality pens) and they end up getting her the most basic, cheapest gel pens from Amazon and The Works. 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.