The Ingham Family #189 Haterz are just too mean, "Pipe down!" warns Sarah38teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone’s different but it’s crazy comparing my 16th with Izzy’s. I did get some Pandora stuff and then also concert tickets in which I got to take a friend, perfume and high quality clothes. I was taken out for a dinner with extended family, and my mum allowed me to have a house party with some friends. I couldn’t have imagined opening up stationery, chewing gum and shein clothing 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Well that was a tit show. A load of cheap, impersonal rubbish from the woman who claims spoiling her children on birthdays and Christmas is her favourite thing ever.
Aren’t ‘unlimited’ cups of tea just the norm for most 16 year olds? Not a fecking birthday gift. I get it was meant to be a joke but much like Creepy’s man boobs, it fell flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thought it was nice that she got the jewellery
Someone wondering where Jace was, which I wondered too , probably shoved in the playroom with Prinny! Least Isabelle had no interruptions
Guess granny and grandpa there

Reactions: 9
What?! A separate present especially from her step dad, and a sparkly Pandora bracelet at that, which made her cry??? 🤔 Why a separate present from him and not from both him and Sarah? A Groomer grooming maybe??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I do actually have a question, why did he buy her something from himself!? In my house (not sure about other people, other people may also do as they do) but we have an account we save up in and buy presents out of that account and it’s from us both as parents we don’t do separate ideas and say this is from mum and this is from dad, half the time dad doesn’t even know the presents I buy or the kids it’s as much a surprise to him as them 🤣
I probably didn’t when I was younger but when I was an older teen and even now at christmas as an adult I get gifts from my mum and dad separately. Sometimes there is something big from both of them, but I would get small individual things from each of them. I’ve even had them send me birthday cards separately 😂😂 no idea why, I think it’s probably because my dad is really organised and my mum is very last minute so he probably gets fed up waiting for her so he just does his own thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Jace was still asleep. Normally they shove him in a highchair with some food as he is too young to do the sit around and watch the birthday child open a load of crap and talk about it like it's the best thing ever, that the girls do.

The Pandora bracelet was so weird and uncomfortable to watch and that was the only present she cried at. I just hate watching Creepy and Isabelle interacting in the videos, especially now she's 16 and of course Creepy was jumping to help her set up the music equipment in her bedroom.

Please Lazy, I know you love yourself, think everyone mistakes you for a teenager/Isabelle's sister and think you're the funniest thing ever but please never, ever sing on camera again. My poor ears. 🥺

How much stationary does one person need, doesn't she already have loads. Please Isabelle escape from the cult soon and don't be just stuck in your room drawing or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry but it’s actually strange how many note books that girl was given. Yeah she ‘likes’ them, but why would you buy her that many still!
It’s the cheap, quantity-over-quality mentality.

Reactions: 31
Today's video was creepy and clinical in equal measure.

The irony wasn't lost on me when Isabelle opened up a packet of revision cards... Her whole bloody education is from a revision website.

The biggest thing that struck me is that Isabelle is now the same age that Jess was when Chris tried to get her to sneak out of her hotel room and go skinny dipping. I wonder if the realisation of just how sick his behaviour was will ever hit him.

All I can say is that it's such a relief that Jess was a mature and savvy 16 year old. If she'd been emotionally and intellectually stunted like Isabelle, it could have been a very different story.

Reactions: 49
I get such whitney and tony vibes from Isabelle and Chris. The bracelet was odd and uncomfortable to watch.
Yep me too I'm getting really creepy perv vibes from creepy to Isabelle in this vlog it's very worrying

Reactions: 30
If your parents are together, in my opinion that is so weird to be given a piece of jewellery just from your creepy stepdad. I always was given stuff from ‘Mum & Dad’, because they’re your parents and they’re almost like one? Some families might be different but that’s what I feel.

Reactions: 55
Chewing gum and razors, living the #Sweet16 dream :rolleyes:

Doesn't Chris buy Pandora stuff for Sarah38? Wasn't her replacement wedding ring Pandora or am I misremembering things 🧐

Isabelle's hair doesn't look any different as she always tucks it behind her ears. She would have been better off having a decent, shorter layered cut that had some style to it. It just looks like she had a good trim.
who gets a 16 yr old chewing gum and bag of tea? she got bad presents this year

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm unsure if this URL embed will work BUT.
Just found a tiktok of Izzy using her sweet 16 shitionary on her home skewling🥺
So precious ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 40
well that blog seemed like she had asked for none of that but had to keep reiterating that she had asked for all of it but she definitely did not request that big recording studio thing as creepy had to tell her it’s not a karaoke machine was more for him than her!!
The recording stuff was the main thing she wanted - she mentioned it in one of the vlog’s a little while back

Reactions: 8
Well they've bought her the cheapest, nastiest stationary from The Works, Poundshop and Shien.
You're supposed to give your kids the best art stuff etc that you can afford because trying to produce art with crap materials is so hard

Reactions: 25
I have thought it for years now and a few things about that birthday vlog made me more sure. Isabelle is, in my opinion autistic. I am not a clinician but I am autistic myself and have two autistic children. Isla shows traits too but I am not as sure about her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I found it quite sad when she said about she loves to organise it all but then she'll wake the next day and organise it all again. I know it can be nice to do that sort of thing when you change your mind but it made it sound like that's what she does with her days ... All of them all the time. Just sat in her room writing and organising journals and then re organising them the next day then the next then the next. If that is the life isabelle wants then I guess that is what it is but it seems so strange to me there's no mention of any friends at all.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Isabelles comment of “I love gum, because when you feel like you want to eat you can just chew it and it’s the same” is really concerning. I’m surprised Sarah or Chris didn’t pick up on that…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.