Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Doesn’t exactly paint a picture of ‘enjoying a lovely 16th birthday’ as it does ‘struggling mother of three is grateful for the help she’s received at our new community centre’
BFB9AF0A-C018-44F3-90A1-72108BA84B49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 98

All_ears33

So Isabelle didn’t get any sort of cake for her 16th birthday, not even a shop bought one from asda but Sarah ate a full box of decent sized brownies all to herself and bragged about not sharing ‘cos she never gets treats!’ Selfish fat bastard that’s vile 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Choosday

I find it weird that Granny had sent Isabelle a present and clearly wanted Isabelle to open it herself but there is loud mouth giving a demo of it before Isabelle has even seen it! SO WRONG!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
My very first tattle thread title..EKKK!! POW!!
I am very lot excited of course, I am screaming in excitement and crying tears of joy in my parents basement right now...guess I need to pipe down soon😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

stewiegriffin

Happy Birthday Isabelle 🥳😅
Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 22.45.08.png

Few comments
  1. Issy did not look happy when she got woken up - why did sarah have to point out a mark on her face and why was it left in
  2. Notebooks, notebooks, notebooks, pens, pens, pens - For what?? Doodling pictures of coffee and her mum's face in her happy jar. Doesn't she have her "own" range of notebooks anyway?
  3. Why didn't she wrap up all the notebooks as one big bundle, it was so painful watching her open so many disappointing presents in a row
  4. Tears were definitely from not liking the ugly jewellery
  5. Necklace with 16 written on it, so she can wear it only a year then bin it
  6. Why did sarah get her ugly gold earrings when she has silver helix piercings
  7. If this is for memories for issy to look back at WHY would you keep her sister shitting herself in the video?
  8. The pressure when you open a gift you don't like in person is a lot, imagine doing it in front of a camera that is viewed by thousands, ugh
  9. Chris and Issy were flirting so much it was disturbing
  10. YOU'RE SO WELCOME SHAAAWEEETHAAAARTT
  11. Shocked creepy didn't use isabelle crying in the thumbnail or title

Every tattlers face watching these 'set for life' mega famous parents gifting their daughter cheap notebooks and pens again for her sweet sixteen whilst sitting in a 700k house with a 19k dead beat van sat outside and 30k AWOL caravan, that she earnt! Tighter than a nuns chuff the pair of em
Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 23.04.51.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

AnniG

Chatty Member
The fact she cried at Chris' present sent alarm bells ringing. It was the only thing she liked...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Neck lace

VIP Member
To mark the occasion of the sleazy creep having the absolute nerve to return to Alton Towers where he sent disgustingly sleazy, manipulative messages to a 19 year old worker who only wanted a selfie with the family, let's remind ourselves of the absolutely disgraceful messages that he sent to Bella.

'You have a banging body'.
'Your abs and thighs are 🔥🔥🔥'

He wanted to come back down the following weekend and 'hook up' with her. He invited her to come and work as his PA/camera girl. He clearly was inviting her to come up and be his lover, right under his wife's nose (if she'd agreed to be his Personal Assistant/Camera Girl).

How the Ingham Family channel didn't get deleted on these messages alone just astounds me.

When will somebody stop him?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Impleo

VIP Member
I can't believe that the rotund pair are sleeping on a homemade bed on top of their children. Why would you not sleep underneath, just in case?

Reactions: 62

Ghost82

Chatty Member
190FA84A-1138-4830-A212-D2214B26FFC9.jpeg

What the fuck is the wardrobe thing beside Esme? Is that the walk in wet room and toilet? 🤣🤣🤣

60648B69-742C-4556-BDF9-075201B0367A.png

Look all that space inside! It looks big enough to host Christmas to me. They’ll probably even fit Jane and Hi Steve in if they sleep standing up in the En suite wardrobe.

2148DE83-D703-4D2A-86AB-41703B7F9801.jpeg

Oh my fucking god tattlers! The borrower bench folds into the wall! Look at all that extra space. It’s like a bloody Tardis inside! 👀 I’m surprised I’ve not seen a toy room built in the corner for Jace and Mila back there. 🙄

F5F28C56-C98E-48BD-A2CE-36C233921AD4.jpeg

Ah. The borrower bench! It’s a good job everyone is tiny and dinky because normal adult arses may have struggled to fit on this teeny bench! Look at the fancy cover! Is that real Alibaba silk Christopher Malcolm? Ohh you’re really spoiling old lazy aren‘t you? 🙄

Is this Area at the back supposed to sleep 7? Well 11 if we’re including Big Frank, Large Marge and the two kids? For the first time ever creepy, film everything because this i cant wait to see! Don’t forget a hammock for big Frank and the fam!

• Haha
Reactions: 59