The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Lazy48 looks through Izzy's videos before she posts them?
I don't see much wrong with the majority of what she picked (seems it's what most girls her age are wearing) albeit they seem inappropriate for the season.
However that white top she had on was completely see-through, she wasn't wearing a bra and you could clearly see her nipples through it.
Why does biglazy think that's appropriate footage to have on the internet? There is absolutely no safeguarding going on at any point in these kids lives.
Jason just left to his own devices in a livingroom, he could easily have pulled the tv on to himself or disappeared up the cinema stairs and slipped.
If your life is so hectic biglazy then put the camera down and focus on your kids a bit more.
it was so uncomfortable to watch. Isabelle is a very sheltered and immature 16. The close up shots of her cleavage whilst she bent over towards to camera many times, awful.
There’s just no way in hell my daughter would be allowed or even want to put this type of image online.
Even without this the whole video was very flat, she has no vocabulary, everything is pretty or cute.
And Isla flitting around the room jumping up and down rating her outfits? just so odd.
I felt for Isabelle traipsing round Meadowhall with the whole family in tow, being let of her lead for a bit to walk around with her little sister wtf!
she must see other teen girls out enjoying shopping trips with each other and feel She’s missing out?
Shes got creepy crawling about with his camera in hand, her loud sisters, a toddler and a slob of a mother whipping out her tit every half our to feed mila. It’s just a cult at this point.
There was a timestamp on yesterday’s vlog from a random account at the point where jace is sucking an ice lolly.
Sarah is deluded if she thinks only teen girls are watching these hauls on Isabelle’s channel

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
It's obvious that she was struggling at the time and still is, she is desperate for attention and seems bored most of the time. For a 9 year old to sit for an entire hour waiting for her sister to come in a room really suggests that she had nothing else to do. She started to become noticeably more withdrawn as far back as the Euro trip last year, even before most children had gone back to school anyway. However, she will already have known that she wasn't going back to school. Even back then when discussing their decision they didn't mention Isla, just why they felt it was best for Esme and Isabelle.

Chris has talked about having OCD on vlogs and probably off camera too, so it's something she will be somewhat aware of. It also doesn't take much to get diagnosed by Chris, this is the person who knows the protocols midwives should be following and told Sarah she has a blood clot because her hand was a bit sore. Unfortunately they won't get her proper help because there is a very obvious cause/trigger of the change in her behaviour - taking her out of school and making her live this isolated lifestyle, and this would be picked up on immediately.
Why are they ruining these children’s lives and not being held accountable why 🤷‍♀️

This pandemic has a lot to answer for
It seems you can do anything at the moment and people are too busy with the backlog of matters to do anything unless you have caused serious physical harm ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If any of Isabelle’s family are here - Isabelle is often asking for book recommendations. I haven’t read this myself as yet, but it’s written by a 16 year old girl.
Pretty sure you can order it on Amazon - look up ‘I am Malala’.
Want to be a true ‘influencer’? There’s your role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just checked out the sassybelle video literally 30mims of her cleavage what sort of parents would allow that?? In fact they encourage that!! Sick
I thought she'd had her nails done going of sassybelles vlog she hasn't 🤷

Reactions: 10
it was so uncomfortable to watch. Isabelle is a very sheltered and immature 16. The close up shots of her cleavage whilst she bent over towards to camera many times, awful.
There’s just no way in hell my daughter would be allowed or even want to put this type of image online.
Even without this the whole video was very flat, she has no vocabulary, everything is pretty or cute.
And Isla flitting around the room jumping up and down rating her outfits? just so odd.
I felt for Isabelle traipsing round Meadowhall with the whole family in tow, being let of her lead for a bit to walk around with her little sister wtf!
she must see other teen girls out enjoying shopping trips with each other and feel She’s missing out?
Shes got creepy crawling about with his camera in hand, her loud sisters, a toddler and a slob of a mother whipping out her tit every half our to feed mila. It’s just a cult at this point.
There was a timestamp on yesterday’s vlog from a random account at the point where jace is sucking an ice lolly.
Sarah is deluded if she thinks only teen girls are watching these hauls on Isabelle’s channel
Dear god I just watched it it’s a perverts dream
Why on earth are they allowing it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The birthday shien clothes! ! ! Come on. That site ( in my opinion, sorry if I offend any one) was a phase/crazy not a staple of your wardrobe!

My daughter is 16. She got a part time job over the summer and spent her time and money on going out with her friends, theme park, shopping, arcade, peirs.

Iam currently sitting on a train with her on our way back from the city as she wanted to get a few last bits from college.

Lazy mention Isabelle is insecure about certain things. How is she going to gain confidence and grow as a person if she is with her sisters 24/7. She may like that but as a parent you need to be getting them ready for the real world!!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Surely this hair cut/colour has been known about for a while, I’m just wondering if Lazy’s been her spiteful self with granny again 🤔.

I’m just suspecting here, but I’ve had a thought that maybe, granny and grandpa have had this treat booked for a while, and would have told lazy what they were planning to do, if so, then why on earth did lazy let Izzy dye her hair a bit back?!
Yes Izzy titled her vlog “without my parents knowing” but Lazy did know, she was there when Izzy bought the dye and Izzy even said her mum knew about her hair but not Esme and Isla’s.

Surely Sarah (I never dye my hair,,,, lying witch) would have known that it would mess her appointment up if she went for the dark red dye, but I recon she let her do it as a one up on granny.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Do you wanna know what life is like for someone diagnosed with OCD I will give you a glimpse; Going to work on a farm, having to do over 20,000 steps on my Fitbit, having to have all my jobs done & more and getting home and cleaning my car, I’ve been sat out there in the dark and rain before using a toothbrush to clean my tyres. I’ve broken down in tears not being able to stop myself from my obsessions and compulsion. It’s very misunderstood... OCD is real and it is a serious illness.
Hear you n feel your pain... know someone similar... on social media anxiety n OCD are just tossed around used as per convenience by most... its horrible...

Reactions: 10
189- how dare you care more about the children than thee! Pipe down - Sarah maturity of 13

Did anyone see lazys baby and me stories saturday? She is basically selling left over wankets that she’s opened to photo for a reduced price ( she insisted they are still perfect) but she didn’t list them but just posted this ..

i wonder if her stock isn’t selling and this is a excuse to sell them off cheap ready for the next scam in December

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
189- how dare you care more about the children than thee! Pipe down - Sarah maturity of 13

Did anyone see lazys baby and me stories saturday? She is basically selling left over wankets that she’s opened to photo for a reduced price ( she insisted they are still perfect) but she didn’t list them but just posted this ..

i wonder if her stock isn’t selling and this is a excuse to sell them off cheap ready for the next scam in December
Yuck imagine what bodily fluids may be on them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Granny should have taken Isabelle for her hair appointment, just the two of them. She could have taken her to some decent clothing shops after.

Reactions: 47
Lazy mention Isabelle is insecure about certain things. How is she going to gain confidence and grow as a person if she is with her sisters 24/7. She may like that but as a parent you need to be getting them ready for the real world!!
I found that part really sad to watch, she was insecure about herself, got her first proper haircut in at least 2 years and suddenly had confidence in herself. A haircut as we've all said many times is a basic need.
I wondered then if biglazy's tears were because she realised the reason her child has confidence issues is because of her, her inability to properly parent.
Izzy has no freedom, (well other than posting inappropriate shots of herself on her videos...go figure) she couldn't have just booked herself a haircut, she relies on biglazy for that.
I hope biglazy felt shame and I hope instead of more crap and tat she books the other 3 in for haircuts. If they want to keep Jason's hair long then fine but they need to trim off the dead fuzz to keep it in a healthy condition.
She's a tit parent, years of kids blowing smoke up her ass has gone to her head!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I think the dancing/copying Isla was the strangest part.
And what was with all that daft face pulling off Isla

They’ve either seriously not got any idea who is looking at this stuff or 🤷‍♀️ Well I don’t know

I do feel sorry for Isabelle when she had the lilac dress on and said “ you can wear this one if you go for a meal” and then seemed to stop and think and then realise she would never get to wear that dress anywhere

At that moment I really felt for her she should be out with her mates having some fun ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don’t think there’s necessarily anything wrong with shopping on sites like shein. I’ve ordered some stuff from there for my daughter (age appropriate of course. It’s hard to find stuff on there that isn’t crop tops sometimes), mainly because she needed new clothes and the pandemic had us really struggling for money, and thrift shops are just not that cheap anymore. So we resorted to shein, and got her kitted out with a basic wardrobe.

However they have the money to shop at more appropriate and sustainable stores. As well as just better quality. I found the shein clothes were not horrific quality but if I had the money at the time I wouldn’t have shopped there. And I wouldn’t get birthday presents from there. Their obsession with the site is bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think there’s necessarily anything wrong with shopping on sites like shein. I’ve ordered some stuff from there for my daughter (age appropriate of course. It’s hard to find stuff on there that isn’t crop tops sometimes), mainly because she needed new clothes and the pandemic had us really struggling for money, and thrift shops are just not that cheap anymore. So we resorted to shein, and got her kitted out with a basic wardrobe.

However they have the money to shop at more appropriate and sustainable stores. As well as just better quality. I found the shein clothes were not horrific quality but if I had the money at the time I wouldn’t have shopped there. And I wouldn’t get birthday presents from there. Their obsession with the site is bizarre.
They used to shop at river island but that’s to expensive for lazy

Reactions: 18
Why is Isabelle’s hair all scraggly again after her lovely haircut? Also why does she have her hair covering the tops she’s trying to show to the camera? Makes no sense why she doesn’t tie it back so her followers can see the clothes, unless she knows most of her followers are creepy perverts so she’s deliberately covering up while satisfying her mother’s orders to make a video

Reactions: 23
An old Ingram video just popped up on YouTube. It’s so sad how much the girls have lost out. Obviously school & dance are the main ones. But Isabelle was also in a netball team and the 2 older girls were both doing competitive swimming. All of them were talking about genuine plans with real friends. It’s just so awful how they’ve been robbed of all of it by their selfish parents

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.