The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just thinks if she says that she looks under 18, Chris might start to think so too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
So allegedly Sarah38 was stopped in the ride que and asked her age what a load of shite Sarah 35/36 said the lady thought she was in her 20''s then proceeded to say it was hilarious the lady thought I was under 18???? She's so deluded and can't even remember what lies she'd told only seconds earlier 😩😩😩😩
She doesn't look a day younger than 45😆
Wearing clothes like your teen so that your creepy husband finds you attractive doesn't actually make you look like a teen Lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Let's be honest, it was either a lie or more likely that Isla walked on to the ride with Isabelle and the ride operator saw her and thought she didn't look old enough but when she went to ask got her confused with her mother. They both have the same greasy straggly hair so easy to confuse them.

Reactions: 40
Two days before Jess came forward and outed Creepy as a creep, they had a pool party with Zoe in her garden. One day before, Creepy was saying that they were definitely moving to Brighton. Imagine Lazy if your husband hadn't have had a secret hobby of sexting 16 year old children? You would have been living in Brighton now and Ottilie and Mila could have grown up together.

But you carry on... keep blaming Jess for what happened rather than your loving husband.
So glad they don't live in Brighton... 😂

Reactions: 7
She really is a compulsive / narcissistic liar !!! No way does she look 18!

Reactions: 23
From terms and conditions-

10.3 You are prohibited from taking photographs and/or recordings whilst on any ride and/or attraction. Please note that harnessed or fixed cameras, including, but not limited to, GoPro or similar brands, are not allowed on any ride and/or attraction in any circumstances.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I feel so sorry for Isabelle how is she suppose to get out of her rut? They took her out of school and after school activities then covid hit she doesn’t know what to do to make friends now. She real needs to start mixing it’s so unhealthy.

• Sad
Let's be honest, it was either a lie or more likely that Isla walked on to the ride with Isabelle and the ride operator saw her and thought she didn't look old enough but when she went to ask got her confused with her mother. They both have the same greasy straggly hair so easy to confuse them.
Not many teens dress like a sister wife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah38 said the lady measured Isla to make sure she was over 120cm and she just about was. If that is the case why is she not still in a car seat because the law is 135cm or aged 12, whichever comes first.

She was definitely in a hairdressers on her IG today. It’s sad really that Isabelle has to have a haircut for a birthday present isn’t it? Set for life, though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Is that a bald patch on Esmes head?

Why are Milas finger nails so dirty?!
Like mother, like daughter.
I came here to say the same thing, absolutely grim.
also wtf is this weird filter they’re using? Her skin looks grey and zombie like. Very odd.
and I know she’s only a baby but she looks like she’s inherited Sarah’s swollen fingers.
B9EA8CFB-C8E4-4AE2-B54C-85BB1C16644C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Like mother, like daughter.
I came here to say the same thing, absolutely grim.
also wtf is this weird filter they’re using? Her skin looks grey and zombie like. Very odd.
and I know she’s only a baby but she looks like she’s inherited Sarah’s swollen fingers.
View attachment 740353
How the hell can a baby get filthy fingernails like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I
Sarah38 said the lady measured Isla to make sure she was over 120cm and she just about was. If that is the case why is she not still in a car seat because the law is 135cm or aged 12, whichever comes first.

She was definitely in a hairdressers on her IG today. It’s sad really that Isabelle has to have a haircut for a birthday present isn’t it? Set for life, though.
The haircut will be Isabelle's present from Granny and Hi Steve I reckon. Sarah would have just trimmed it for her again with the pizza scissors otherwise.

Reactions: 30
I watched today’s vlog in 4K and ewww it’s worse than I thought! Not sure if it’s been discussed, but why is Mila always exploding out of diapers at the top of her back and that yellow color?! When my kids did that at the top of their back it meant the diapers were too small. My youngest had a milk/soy allergy and while I was nursing (and didn’t know he had it), he had exploding diapers in that color (gross, I know) and a little face rash like I saw she had. It could be reflux too, I’ve said it before.. but like Jace’s eye, they won’t do a thing!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.