The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the girls and Lazy was on the ride and creepy had jace on the boat thing where was baby Mila?

Reactions: 13
Absolutely! Their diet is lacking so many nutrients!
Precisely, she proudly talks about how she eats her [ad: gifted] pick n mix while she feeds the baby, too. Is Sarah38 too dumb to realise that ALL of Mila’s food was coming from her?

Reactions: 20
They must all just be so dirty that they don't even notice or think there is anything unusual about nails that dirty on a baby. She's not even of an age where she is grabbing at everything, or touching food, at that age mine mostly just mysteriously collect fluff in between fingers by the end of the day. If it's from when she was born, how have they not cut her nails in over a month? Cutting them shorter then putting hands in the water in a bath would clean it up easily?

Reactions: 26
At least we all know her manky minge is healed going on those rides. Good luck suing the hospita, you are just giving them the evidence they need. And the wrist thing, I reckon it’s RSI from holding that massive bleeping camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did we really need to see the section that Mila had exploded out of her nappy. Thanks for that really riveting view 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t know much about her diet or what nappy size the baby is in but I will say that her nappies are very typical of a breastfed baby. I breastfed both my children and it was not unknown for it to shoot right up their backs and it was always that colour 😬

Reactions: 21
At least we all know her manky minge is healed going on those rides. Good luck suing the hospita, you are just giving them the evidence they need. And the wrist thing, I reckon it’s RSI from holding that massive bleeping camera!
I had a similar problem with both my wrists after I had my son. When I mentioned it to my health visitor she said it's very common and there are usually 2 main causes.

The first was that it was possibly mild nerve damage from the cannulas (My first one failed so they had to try the other side, hence both sides hurting) and that it would improve on it's own.

The second suggestion was that it could be a form of tendinitis caused by the new motion and strain placed on the wrists by lifting the baby. This would also get better on it's own.

Either way, it got better on it's own a few weeks later, and I didn't feel any need to slag off the NHS or consider suing anyone.

Reactions: 17
The vlogs are consistently low on a views for about a week now so the next few vlogs will be ones where they are aware of this .
I predict a bit of effort this week or a a disaster /injury . May some makeovers hot tub party 😷

Reactions: 21
Have they been to Gullivers world? I wonder which one they went to, we went the other sunday as a birthday treat for my 6 year old. My 8 year old was a bit bored though, so i can just imagine how the older girls felt!

Reactions: 12
Have they been to Gullivers world? I wonder which one they went to, we went the other sunday as a birthday treat for my 6 year old. My 8 year old was a bit bored though, so i can just imagine how the older girls felt!
Valley, the new rotherham one.
Thiers some bigger ride, my 7 year old really enjoys it but its not a teenager place is it.

Reactions: 10
It was guillvers valley the one near Rotherham/Sheffield as it’s rother valley hence the name. I’m local to the valley and know its which is quite good value for money for younger children and younger families

Reactions: 8
They still have to quarantine for 14 days or be double vaccinated even if travelling by road, rail or sea.

Just to update this with new info. Portugal have just change the rules and you can now avoid quarantine if you have a negative PCR test, all subject to change of course.

I wondered that too! Not sure if it was at different times though?
I think it was just badly edited. When he was queing for it he said the girls were waiting for the chair swings, and you could hear sarah talking to him.

Reactions: 14
Chris so excited over a porta loo!! 🚽🤣🤣🤣🚽
Nice healthy picnic I see, not a sandwich in sight!
Chris might want to look up what a porta potty is and steer clear of Dubai 😂

I watched today’s vlog in 4K and ewww it’s worse than I thought! Not sure if it’s been discussed, but why is Mila always exploding out of diapers at the top of her back and that yellow color?! When my kids did that at the top of their back it meant the diapers were too small. My youngest had a milk/soy allergy and while I was nursing (and didn’t know he had it), he had exploding diapers in that color (gross, I know) and a little face rash like I saw she had. It could be reflux too, I’ve said it before.. but like Jace’s eye, they won’t do a thing!
Exactly this reason. Sarah has been putting her in premature nappies the idiot

Reactions: 13
Sarah, you really don’t need to hold Mila, her every waking and sleeping minute. You are making a rod for your own back! She needs to be placed in a carry cot or cradle once feeding is over , and when back asleep. If she really needs feeding as often as you show us, then she is clearly not getting enough breast milk, so maybe you need to supplement with formula? Of course you could also express breast milk, so other members of the family can feed and nurse her when needed. She has become your excuse to sit and nurse, and there really is no need. You are doing her more harm than good.
This next part, I mention with no malice, just observation. All three of your youngest children are probably going to need orthodontics for overbites, when they reach the appropriate age. Please, please let this process take place, don’t neglect it when the time comes.
I have quite an overbite myself, purely because my mother was scared of the dentist and my early dental visits were delayed the restricted and no orthodontics accepted on my behalf when they were offered. I have always regretted this overbite and even now at the grand age of 60 yrs, regret this situation, so please please take your children regularly to a dentist and take up the offer of orthodontics when offered to you for them 🙏🏼
I’ve breastfed & both nursed frequently, it wasn’t always for feeding but for comfort too and they were held a lot as well (alot of the waking hours to be honest and co slept). When I wasn’t sat cuddling them, they were in their baby carrier as neither liked being put down. It’s perfectly normal for a new born to be held majority of the time in the early weeks (often described as the 4th trimester) & not something that lasts forever. She is probably hitting a growth spurt as well so building up her supply with the frequent feeding, no need for top ups (hate defending the Minghams 🤣)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.