The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that house soooo mouldy!!! She does the grouting every few months and she has to deep clean the washing machine even more! What an earth is going on!
sarah ingham cleaning a washing machine and grouting!! Pigs will fly lol! I don’t watch the videos but HOW is their house mouldy? It’s a new build and they’ve only lived there a couple months!

Reactions: 28
My son has long hair, always has. But he still had his first haircut before he was Jace’s age. It needs a trim and a bit of a style. I don’t think Sarah realizes that it will probably actually grow more if she did get it trimmed.

Reactions: 16
Now that’s a real ‘badass’! Astrophysicist Neil De Grasse Tyson. Absolutely adore him! Saw his first London presentation in 2019.
Creepy Boy, Lazy38 - get Isla to watch some of his YouTube pieces. Better still, let her watch his updated Cosmos series. It’s the best thing you can do for her - fascinating for kids and adults.
For folks who may not know him - look him up. He’s makes science super cool

Reactions: 9
I think where the 'sweet sixteen' celebrations are especislly popular in the states and have caught on here now. Sixteenth birthday's are a bigger deal than a regular birthday.

Also I think Isabelle has been shielded away from other people and the outside world that home has become her safe place. It's not that she doesn't want to go out with friends (however much she kids herself) but its fear of the unknown and away from her safe place, where she's got her mum and Creepy nearby should anything arise.

Reactions: 17
sarah ingham cleaning a washing machine and grouting!! Pigs will fly lol! I don’t watch the videos but HOW is their house mouldy? It’s a new build and they’ve only lived there a couple months!
I think it was meant for Mrs Hinches thread, could be wrong though

Reactions: 8
5 week old baby wants to play ?
I think not

Reactions: 17
“Pipe down” Issy and Lazy acting all brave behind the camera. Em, wasn’t it you who checked into a hotel when your address was, to coin an Slingham special “pissing leaked” on the internet. Remember Sarah it was after it all came out about that effeminate little gnome needing to go elsewhere to be serviced because your thyroid issues mean you have a low sex drive You and your family are the laughing stocks of YouTube and Insta so maybe it’s you two that should pipe down.

Reactions: 57
Sarah38 sit back down and suck your lollpop you overgrown child give it big I am, those kids that watch u , pay your bills and you come for them , you are big bully so is your daughter act all innocent but masks soon slip

Reactions: 29
I can see Issy showing her true colours more and more in the next few months. Laugh of it is the girl can hardly string a coherent sentence together normally but she doesn’t seem to struggle when she’s being a little gobshite. It’s not like wee Sassybelle has the looks of Angelina Jolie and the cunning of Elizabeth Holmes so she’s hardly in a position to stand there and cal people ignorant with big Sarah. Hey Issy, maybe you don’t need an education after all. Because it seems you really are just your mothers daughter You just keep going like that Issy and see how many “fans” it wins you

Reactions: 52
I don’t understand why a 16 year old needs to bullet point that she needs to have a shower. Isn’t that a standard thing anymore?

Reactions: 28
How come Islas room is decorated like a babies nursery and the actual babies room is decorated like a 70s grandmas sewing room ? Or is it just me being pedantic ?
Also hate to agree with Sarah 58 but she did say WEEKS not months Izzy and isla
I did laugh at her saying that her 5 week old baby rolled over and away from isla ! I hear you kid ! I hear you ! sorry but ….
Still not watching them but relying on other youtubers to provide me with the videos with amusing commentary

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
I don’t understand why a 16 year old needs to bullet point that she needs to have a shower. Isn’t that a standard thing anymore?
You'd think so wouldn't you but in their house it's clearly a thing you need a reminder set up for!

Reactions: 11
Hope you’re feeling ok. My daughter is 18 in November and she isn’t out at parties and doesn’t have masses of friends either. She spends a lot of time helping out with her disabled sister so I read the posts about Isabelle not developing and think each to their own. (Next year she’s leaving home to go to University so I’m not worried about her. )
I’m sure it’s no ones intention on here to hurt another Tattler. Sometimes it just happens.
I hope you have a lovely birthday on Sunday.

Reactions: 22
See how utterly vulnerable & afraid some of these ‘fans’ are? Terrified of being cast out of the cult. Posted publicly so I haven’t blurred the names. This is what they want - blind loyalty.

Note that during the segment where the teen was scripted to walk in with her lines, when her verbally flatulent mother just happened to mention the toddler’s eye problem - that she was in full costume, flashing 16 year old cleavage to the max. Same ridiculously ripped pants she’s been wearing for days.

‘The most caring, kind, selfless human you will ever meet’ - or some similar BS.
Maybe best stick to coloring in for when she needs a shower. Or, save the effort and take one daily. Doesn’t have to copy *everything* her ego-infested mother does.

Attachments

Reactions: 33
All my 5 week wanted to do was eat, shit and sleep. She never wanted to play and learn...its just bollocks and 'my child is so amazing and itty bitty' bore off sarah3818
I think we were all supposed to be ‘super impressed’ at Mila rolling from one side to the other (off camera)!?

REALLY Sarah! That poor baby gets dumped on the floor, laid on her side by YOU and she doesn’t move!! Because little babies don’t move much! It’s perfectly normal! She’d be much happier if you lay her on her back and let her kick around for a bit or better still sat her in a chair or swing, then she could watch what is going on around her in a safe way, without fear of her lively brother falling on her!

We know you think ALL your children are so advanced, but actually Mila is just like any other 5wk old! No one is expecting her to be rolling over or sitting up or walking….. but maybe that’s next weeks vlog!

Instead of trying to make out you have a ‘super’ baby! Why don’t you put some effort into your other children, you know the ones you ‘homeschool’! If Isabelles journal is anything to go by, they are your priority and in need of some ‘professional’ help!!

Of course Esme will be okay! She’ll be making bracelets for the next 5 years for you to sell for some ridiculous price! The sad thing being your gullible IFam will probably buy them. The question is Sarah, when will you ever feel guilty about taking money from young children/families that can’t afford it, but get dragged into debt by your payment plans!! I hope karma comes along one day and bites you on the backside!

Reactions: 27
PS: Sorry, missed the edit window - but speaking of edits - how many times was that set up rehearsed & reshot? Notice the quick jumps as it’s been edited & spliced. Someone forgetting their lines? Total set up.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.