The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hubby has just told me that Chris Eubanks son has drowned in Dubai. Aged 29, also a boxer so I'm assuming fit, healthy and strong. Those kids and Creepy and Lazy would have had no chance had something happened on Loch Lomond.

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
Just wanted to tell everyone I've had a lovely hot shower feel so lovely and clean. It's the best feeling when you're freshly washed.

Sarah is after properly outing them. They were in that layby for a few days cause its the perfect spot. They then left to a campsite just for a night to use the facilities.
Then next vlog she said they just stayed overnight so they could all have showers.
They were in that layby for a few days.
Confirmation of what we already know.

I think it must be awful for them not being able to use the toilet say.
What are they doing when they all have to use the toilet.

I can hold it if I need to. There's certain times you feel like you're going to pee yourself
So I couldn't imagine not being able to use the toilet when I needed to.

If anyone has a right to sue it's Paul. Crazy ifam trying to destroy him and his business.

Reactions: 21
This cannot be sustainable surely because kids grow it would make more sense for Isla to sit in the back because she is way shorter, that said nobody should be sitting there at all let alone a child.
They say they are set for life but they cannot buy a large enough car for their family, there are plenty of nice options available these days. They are liars they are only travelling like this because they’re skint and are house poor, their furniture is cheap and decorating with plastic leaves on the wall etc it’s one thing buying a house it’s another thing being able to afford it comfortably. Their bedroom looks like a cheap hotel yes hotels decorate like that because it’s just functional and yeh CHEAP!

Reactions: 28
Years ago there was boot seats but they were in ESTATE cars this is a hatchback, this car was never designed to put seats in the boot, maybe for an occasional short journey but not for travelling the length of the country. Esmes face must be so close to that back window and small bump and she will face plant that window, plus the heat with the sun must be unbearable. Not like there is any ventilation back there.

Reactions: 43
Also Esme is a red head and prone to burning it’s so irresponsible to put her in a window in summertime.

Reactions: 26
With an added NDA on a napkin if required
Look times are tough okay? If you MUST have your wicked ways with Creepy Christopher Malcolm in the hotel bedroom of dreams, you will just have to accept that your NDA will be written on Home Bargains toilet roll paper. If you get super lucky, you'll even be able to see him writing it out...

Reactions: 27
Now that`s heartening! Seems they`re being overtaken by most Youtubers now. Enjoy your home cooking and gin.I`ve no appetite at all (just tested positive for covid) ,and am exhausted.Really looking forward to that match though.#Footballscominghome

Reactions: 22
Saw this on the Sacconejoly thread (what a shit show that is at the moment), but thought it was interesting. Lazy is forever plugging her tat on the YouTube channel and should be declaring it. A few complaints to ASA might be in order.

Reactions: 28
We do actually have dolphins in Wales @becca7721 . We don't need to trick tourists to come in.
No we don't. NO. WE. DON'T. NO dolphins in Wales thank you very much. We have big grey fish that have big snouts and no sense of smell so would probably nick your beanie Creepy, but we have NO DOLPHINS IN WALES.

Reactions: 39
Now that`s heartening! Seems they`re being overtaken by most Youtubers now. Enjoy your home cooking and gin.I`ve no appetite at all (just tested positive for covid) ,and am exhausted.Really looking forward to that match though.#Footballscominghome
I’m sorry your poorly and hope you feel better soon. I would have happily sent you a home cooked dinner and some gin if it would of helped. Look after you

Reactions: 16
I don't usually follow the Saccone Joly's but have read today. I don't think there's been a better time to raise a campaign of awareness around the emotional abuse/manipulation/monetisation of family vlogging children than now, first the Ingham kids and now Eduardo of that family, someone needs to make it stop. Surely someone in authority needs to start creating some laws to protect these children? Feels like there's a huge tragedy brewing, lots of noise surrounding Caroline Flack and Love Island stars who were damaged by the industry but compete silence on these poor kids

(Saturday soapbox waffly rant, just makes me so angry).

Thinking of you Whatamess xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Has anyone sent the screen shot of the boy with no belt on to the Scottish sun to prove what terrible unsafe parents they are?

Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but do we think they will have tomorrow off? Or do you think they will vlog considering its the final of the football? Have they even mentioned the Euro games?

Creepy is such a bloody narcissistic twat! Everything is all what he wants, its never what the kids want or even what Lazy wants. He is disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Grace Conder from DadvGirls has her first big high street brand shoot today. Kaci has already had lots of opportunities.

Whilst I don't particularly agree with these things, those girls do have a future within social media. Isabelle doesn't, alongside the rest of the Ingham kids. This is why it's so important for them to receive a decent education.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.