The Ingham Family #178 Chris still won't admit he's a ginge, but will happily show us Sarah's minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that IF they sue Paul it costs them an absolute fortune and they can't retrieve any monies back from him because he's just a normal hardworking bloke who doesn't have oodles of cash for them to steal from him, I hope they are left massively out of pocket!!
Surely SMUG barstewards like the Inghams can't get away with all THEY do wrong forever, without consequences!
If you take a civil action against someone for defamation and you win the case you are awarded damages. There's no point suing someone who has no money in this situation. There's always the moral high ground of winning the case but you'll be left severely out of pocket even if you win. Just shows anyone can get sucked into the Inghams toxic orbit.

Reactions: 18
I agree I don’t think he went to far , what are they going to do ? Take him to court, he’s only told the truth, we are on thread 178 that’s 8900 pages of the illegal stupid and dangerous things the stupid pricks do, it’s time they faced the consequences of their actions
He only posted what is already out there just that he added a few choice words if creepy sues Paul surely he would have to sue the newspapers as well🤷

Reactions: 19
phew, I had my little girl yesterday at 20:07! So just catching up in hospital whilst she sleeps😩

However lazy, GET YOURSELF CHECKED!! Please just stay from now on near your hospital!! Im begging you!

Also big thank you to the NHS for safely delivering my little girl! I don’t know what I would do without it!
Ah ,that`s wonderful news! Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new baby girl. ❤ 👶🐣 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Our friends have just done the NC500, properly, in a car, using local b&b’s, eating at local places, visiting lots of places. I’ve learned so much from their updates. The one thing they highlighted was how expensive fuel was. It must cost the Minghams a fortune on that gas guzzler. But they do nothing on these trips and their are really shite at travelling.

I don’t even think the birth of a new baby will get many views. Trina’s YouTube will be more popular even if it is ‘Arrison climbing a tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely you’d feel the weight of the lolly pulling down in your hair?

I can’t believe Sarah38 publicly laughed at it when it just makes her look extremely neglectful

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.