The Ingham Family #178 Chris still won't admit he's a ginge, but will happily show us Sarah's minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should have left it at the offer of meeting to teach about water safety. Yes it was a bit tongue in cheek but just the right side of being able to say it was a genuine offer, and he had the moral high ground for offering to make amends when he wasn't in the wrong. To then take back the offer, publicly, when he found out more about Chris didn't really make sense. It was funny as an onlooker not involved, but certainly not professional for a business. Plenty of people in their work have to deal with people or their family, who they personally think are vile but have to act in a professional manner. To say "heres an offer but now I don't want to teach your children water safety because of what I read about you" doesn't really come across as someone passionate about the cause anymore. It comes across as someone who may not like the negative attention, but was playing up to the crowd to get the laughs and positive attention.
It makes perfect sense. He found out Creepy was a nonce, that he targets gullible youngsters for sex - that’s what happens when people find out. As if he was then going to spend a day kayaking with him. Also, it is impossible to lose the ‘moral high ground’ when dealing with Chris Ingham.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
#179 Obnoxious Lazy and Creepy looking like a gnome
The "famous" Minghams are back at home,
Likely welcomed back by the neighbours,
All before Lazy goes into labour

Reactions: 9
The lolly in the hair story made me feel sick. Sarah didn't notice until she was putting the shampoo in two hours later 🤢🤢🤢. Why on earth would you advertise that to the world. It was someone else's lollipop too. Poor Isla. How much of a state was her hair in that nobody else in the family noticed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
phew, I had my little girl yesterday at 20:07! So just catching up in hospital whilst she sleeps😩

However lazy, GET YOURSELF CHECKED!! Please just stay from now on near your hospital!! Im begging you!

Also big thank you to the NHS for safely delivering my little girl! I don’t know what I would do without it!
Congrats! Are you using an Ingham themed name??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t totally understand the lolly story. So Isla was rolling around on the beach and picked up a lolly in her hair. Sarah found the whole lolly when she washed Isla’s hair but didn’t know it wasn’t hers until the next morning? How did she not find that out until the morning?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Poor CK.. Minghams have dragged him down to their nasty spiteful ventictive level.... And then beaten him with experience

Reactions: 12
They still won't be allowed entry to France, spain, Portugal etc unless vaccinated. I guess they'll be hoping once the baby is a few months old and they want to go "traveling" the entry requirements will be relaxed, but this could go on for a lot longer.
Negative PCR tests will allow them entry into France, Spain & the island of Portugal, although France requires a 'pledge' to self isolate for 7 days. Will the 'set for life' family pay for all the PCR tests required though?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How on earth was lazy fitting on the chavavan toilet

The lolly in the hair story made me feel sick. Sarah didn't notice until she was putting the shampoo in two hours later 🤢🤢🤢. Why on earth would you advertise that to the world. It was someone else's lollipop too. Poor Isla. How much of a state was her hair in that nobody else in the family noticed.
I think it actually was the morning after lazy found the lolly because in the vlog she said they’d just had showers.no way do they have showers evening and next morning

Reactions: 18
The lolly thing sounds gross. How wouldn’t you notice a full lolly stuck in your child’s hair? Surely your child would be moaning about it if you were distracted for some reason. I would be mortified that I hadn’t seen it, not sharing it with the world.

Reactions: 32
Poor CK.. Minghams have dragged him down to their nasty spiteful ventictive level.... And then beaten him with experience
I agree, I don’t think either the Inghams or the Kayaking Guy came out of the situation looking great. I would be appalled honestly if someone tracked me down to my door, he should have gone to the police or the Manager. Part of me wonders if he filmed it to boost his profile and company and it backfired. And the Inghams just seem to court controversy at this point and don’t care what others think, they were warned so many times about using life jackets etc and ignored it they are literally in the papers for being negligent and bad parents and Sarah blamed currents, no all deep water. The girls have lost all normality- the lack of education will catch up with them, when they get a court order to force the girls back to school. They have been advised about prenatal care too and if there’s a scary situation will again be blamed for negligence if anything happens in delivery. They are tone deaf at this point.

Reactions: 6
I feel Paul was buoyed up by people who messaged him enjoying the show, he got drawn into it and went too far. Hopefully he has calmed down now and will reassess and move forward.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t totally understand the lolly story. So Isla was rolling around on the beach and picked up a lolly in her hair. Sarah found the whole lolly when she washed Isla’s hair but didn’t know it wasn’t hers until the next morning? How did she not find that out until the morning?
I'm betting the poor kid actually slept with it in her hair .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It makes perfect sense. He found out Creepy was a ponce, that he targets gullible youngsters for sex - that’s what happens when people find out. As if he was then going to spend a day kayaking with him. Also, it is impossible to lose the ‘moral high ground’ when dealing with Chris Ingham.
The thing is by making it personal he’s fed into the Ingham’s narrative that he’s just another troll. Also some of the names he’s been calling them, if the Ingham’s have sought legal action won’t look good on Paul.

although the Ingham’s making videos and rants about it wouldn’t bode well either. Both sides seem to have just descended into chaos, imagine being their legal team and trying to get them to just shut up 😂

Negative PCR tests will allow them entry into France, Spain & the island of Portugal, although France requires a 'pledge' to self isolate for 7 days. Will the 'set for life' family pay for all the PCR tests required though?
You have to pay for the pcr tests I think? That’s a very lot of money for a family of seven

very strange the Ingham’s apparently bought life jackets etc but haven’t used them once. What was the point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How on earth was lazy fitting on the chavavan toilet

I think it actually was the morning after lazy found the lolly because in the vlog she said they’d just had showers.no way do they have showers evening and next morning

I thought it was overnight as well. What parent wouldn't see that their child had a lolly stuck in their hair? It's not like they don't see each other, they're living in about 200sqft! Can't believe they make a vlog title about being the shittiest parents on YouTube

Esme refused to have a PCR test on the last overseas trip which meant they were limited in where they could go. Can't see that changing. More trips around the UK ahead, I guess.

Reactions: 24
Just touching on the exploiting children thing. Years ago Ozzy Osbourne and his family did a tv show called The Osbournes. They have 3 children yet the eldest daughter didn't want to take part. They as a family respected that decision and you never saw her on camera, if they were filming at home, she may have sat with her mum having a chat but although you could hear her, you never saw her, if she wanted a proper chat, either Sharon or Ozzy would go with her and tell the cameras not to follow them. If by any chance she was wondering around whilst filming took place, she was blurred out. My point is, her parents regardless who they are gave her the ultimate respect. She was given the choice if she wanted to appear or not, she was never exploited for money and she was never forced to be on camera. Why can't the Inghams show their children the same respect. Izzy started her periods when she was at school, instead of giving her privacy, they vlogged it and the whole world knew. Sarah filmed herself giving birth to Jace, that's fine, but that's is a vlog to keep for yourself not to put on YouTube for your child fans to see. If their kids choose to be on camera, that's fine, but sometimes I look at Isabelle and she looks so embarrassed or uncomfortable that sometimes they should just give her space instead of shoving a camera in her face.
Off Topic, but yes i remember that. I think she is called Amy and iirc she has always been really really private.
I must admit, i bloody loved the Osbornes! Even my elderly nan would watch it. I wasnt a fan of Kelly or Jack-even though im a similar age to Jack, Ozzy was just brilliant at being absolutely useless with technology.

Anyway, im just catching up, i havent read all the comments. But i hope Kayak Paul is okay, but if he wasnt hacked then he has just helped the Mingham's massively in their 'victim' narrative and i expect them to milk playing the victim. bleeping twats that they are

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yel

Ah yes I'm getting confused - it's either not and! Still by the time they come to leaving the country everything could have changed again (less in their favour!).

Reactions: 4
The thing is by making it personal he’s fed into the Ingham’s narrative that he’s just another troll. Also some of the names he’s been calling them, if the Ingham’s have sought legal action won’t look good on Paul.

although the Ingham’s making videos and rants about it wouldn’t bode well either. Both sides seem to have just descended into chaos, imagine being their legal team and trying to get them to just shut up 😂

You have to pay for the pcr tests I think? That’s a very lot of money for a family of seven

very strange the Ingham’s apparently bought life jackets etc but haven’t used them once. What was the point?

They never bought them... Just said they did.

Reactions: 13
Off Topic, but yes i remember that. I think she is called Amy and iirc she has always been really really private.
I must admit, i bloody loved the Osbornes! Even my elderly nan would watch it. I wasnt a fan of Kelly or Jack-even though im a similar age to Jack, Ozzy was just brilliant at being absolutely useless with technology.
"Sha-ruuuun" I loved this show too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The lollipop story is so sad. It’s bad enough that they’re so neglectful that they didn’t even help her to begin with , but sharing the story and laughing at her is so cruel. That’s the type of thing I would have been mortified about as a child, it should be handled discretely and kept private. There are no maternal instincts whatsoever

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.