The Ingham Family #178 Chris still won't admit he's a ginge, but will happily show us Sarah's minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I to believe they didn’t buy them or we would have seen them
You'd think it would have been more than worth it to rush out & buy the buoyancy aids just to make a vlog on it. Surely that would have garnered them extra views?
Maybe they're really running low on cash now. Views dropping off, all the spending they've done. It might explain why they were on the lookout for cheap stays and parked up in so many laybys.

Reactions: 8
Catching up on all the drama you know and this is just my personal opinion I don’t think Paul did take it too far, sorry but how many times have we all wrote on here about them, and let’s be honest this guy went to them out of concern for their kids about buoyancy aids (even if he was told beforehand who cares) he tried to warn them of the dangers they went onto their social media flaunting his business page so all their creepy Ifam could ruin him, I’m sorry on yerself Paul, keep going duck them, if you’ve got nothing to hide you wouldn’t threaten court action etc it’s about time the Minghams got what’s coming to them, money or not they need to be shown for what they truly are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
How many days after giving birth to the boy kid did creepy ‘surprise’ her with a holiday…..her face was a picture….. how many days do you think he will last with this new one before wanting To run away again - it really does seem like they are running from something

Reactions: 29
How many days after giving birth to the boy kid did creepy ‘surprise’ her with a holiday…..her face was a picture….. how many days do you think he will last with this new one before wanting To run away again - it really does seem like they are running from something
running from the truth or Paul but either way I’m here for it 🤣

Reactions: 11
Picture this......

Isla (bless her) is still in mainstream school. Some kid notices she has a lolly stuck in her hair, laughs about it, videos it and puts it online... Bullying????

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Caravan will be parked outside the hospital ready to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope that IF they sue Paul it costs them an absolute fortune and they can't retrieve any monies back from him because he's just a normal hardworking bloke who doesn't have oodles of cash for them to steal from him, I hope they are left massively out of pocket!!
Surely SMUG barstewards like the Inghams can't get away with all THEY do wrong forever, without consequences!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
#179 Will Lazy give birth as day is dawning ?
By the charavan in Creepy's awning ,
He'll be there to save the day,with his
Dyson and antibacterial spray,
Gas and air,she will have enough,
Please Chris Malc don't film her chuff

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it odd that a nine year old couldn't clearly articulate that she had an actual lolly stuck in her hair. Either that or no one was listening to her. Strange family.

Reactions: 45
I hope that IF they sue Paul it costs them an absolute fortune and they can't retrieve any monies back from him because he's just a normal hardworking bloke who doesn't have oodles of cash for them to steal from him, I hope they are left massively out of pocket!!
Surely SMUG barstewards like the Inghams can't get away with all THEY do wrong forever, without consequences!

I'm contented that they're still having to spend money because Chris can't keep it in his pants and Sarah covers for him. It's a constant reminder to them that it won't go away. If he wants to be 'famous' he has to accept everything that goes with it, good and bad, and as they are a pair of rotten apples it never goes well for them

Paul is proof that it's not just a bunch of internet 'trolls' that hate his behaviour, grown adults who have never heard of him are disgusted by it too. In my opinion Creepy knows this and is why he has isolated his family far from everything and why he was stunned when his 'safe' holiday in remote Scotland was ruined by Paul reminding him that firstly he's a terrible parent and secondly he's a sex pest.

Anyone have any idea how much a letter to Paul written up by Levi's would cost?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The lolly thing sounds gross. How wouldn’t you notice a full lolly stuck in your child’s hair? Surely your child would be moaning about it if you were distracted for some reason. I would be mortified that I hadn’t seen it, not sharing it with the world.
How did no one see it ? There’s 5 people with her in a small tin can ( yes jace is only 2 but even he could have spotted it ) makes no sense at all ! Only thing for sure is it further confirms their absolute lack of hygiene and cleanliness! NO EXCUSES WHAT SO EVER & the dumb c##t , that is Sarah38 tells everyone! ‘ Wannabe middle class jane & Steve ‘ must have been mortified! ( erm scrap that they don’t give a f##k that their son is a wrongun, so why would a rancid lolly in their granddaughters hair matter. 😏

Reactions: 24
The Inghams really manage to poison everything around them, don't they? Poor Paul

I hope it's cost them a fortune

Creepy doesn't realise how Partridge he really is - the Ibis is his Linton Travel Tavern
They are toxic!

The lolly in the hair story made me feel sick. Sarah didn't notice until she was putting the shampoo in two hours later 🤢🤢🤢. Why on earth would you advertise that to the world. It was someone else's lollipop too. Poor Isla. How much of a state was her hair in that nobody else in the family noticed.
Same here. It’s not something I would be proud of or advertise to the world

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Catching up on all the drama you know and this is just my personal opinion I don’t think Paul did take it too far, sorry but how many times have we all wrote on here about them, and let’s be honest this guy went to them out of concern for their kids about buoyancy aids (even if he was told beforehand who cares) he tried to warn them of the dangers they went onto their social media flaunting his business page so all their creepy Ifam could ruin him, I’m sorry on yerself Paul, keep going duck them, if you’ve got nothing to hide you wouldn’t threaten court action etc it’s about time the Minghams got what’s coming to them, money or not they need to be shown for what they truly are!!
I agree I don’t think he went to far , what are they going to do ? Take him to court, he’s only told the truth, we are on thread 178 that’s 8900 pages of the illegal stupid and dangerous things the stupid pricks do, it’s time they faced the consequences of their actions

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Isla having a lollipop stuck in her hair that nobody noticed, proves what's been said on here about none of them taking care of their hair. If they brushed their hair a lolly wouldn't have been left in her hair overnight. It's strange how they've left that and Isla pushing Jace over in the vlogs as it shows more evidence of their bad parenting.
It's awful that the hair was part of the vlog title and also mother of the year was cackling away as if it was the funniest thing ever.

Reactions: 29
Was Isla too frightened to mention the lolly in her hair I wonder. How nobody noticed it,guess they were too busy fawning over clevaaa boooooy .I feel sorry for all those children ,its no life for them despite what the narcissistic toxic parents say

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm contented that they're still having to spend money because Chris can't keep it in his pants and Sarah covers for him. It's a constant reminder to them that it won't go away. If he wants to be 'famous' he has to accept everything that goes with it, good and bad, and as they are a pair of rotten apples it never goes well for them

Paul is proof that it's not just a bunch of internet 'trolls' that hate his behaviour, grown adults who have never heard of him are disgusted by it too. In my opinion Creepy knows this and is why he has isolated his family far from everything and why he was stunned when his 'safe' holiday in remote Scotland was ruined by Paul reminding him that firstly he's a terrible parent and secondly he's a sex pest.

Anyone have any idea how much a letter to Paul written up by Levi's would cost?
I think there was something posted on here, way back, in which Sarah said it cost them £5000 for each 'cease and desist' letter they sent.

Reactions: 8
Picture this......

Isla (bless her) is still in mainstream school. Some kid notices she has a lolly stuck in her hair, laughs about it, videos it and puts it online... Bullying????
Non of them are in school are they? Until they moved, we lived 5 mins from them. Used to see them all the time! The 2 little ones were in a local school but got taken out and Isabelle was at the local private school but she got bullied 😢 my heart breaks for those kids. They are going to grow up very dysfunctional.

Btw- Calamity Kayaking FB has been removed today 😱
I did message and speak to ‘Paul’ last night but was convinced it was a hacker. Now I’m wondering was it a very drunk Paul on one. Poor guys life will be awful with the I-cult harassing him.

He said he was going camping for a month to escape the chaos.
Vile toxic family. I really hope they get stopped at some point for those kids sakes.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.