The Ingham Family #178 Chris still won't admit he's a ginge, but will happily show us Sarah's minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to edit the title a little to fit but thank you to @GiggleBee for the title with the most likes.

A quick summery from the last thread, please feel free to add any more info:
  • The family are still in Scotland, they have been "wild camping" on the side of the road.
  • They have visited some classic Scotland wonders such as Costa and multiple Service Stations and car parks.
  • Ben Nevis apparently has the perfect mountain shape according to Chris, whatever that means.
  • They had a riveting time running down a hill and having a stick racing competition, yes it was exciting as it sounds.
  • Everyone that they see in public are their IFam (fans) unless they inform them about keeping their kids safe, then they're mean trolls!!
  • Prinny can't come on trips as she gets car sick! Despite them showing a video of her with them in the exact some location the year before.
  • After blasting Mr. Kayaks name and Facebook page to their fans, as well as running his name into the dirt with lies and rubbish. Sarah has started to backtrack as her deluded fans threaten him with violence and death. Not because she feels bad for him, but as a way to try and make sure "they don't look bad".
  • All the family look like they haven't washed in a while, greasy and wearing unwashed clothes. Sarah is still wearing the same nightie from a month ago, there are un confirmed reports that the nightie has come to life and tried to get away in the night.
  • They went to a swimming pool and filmed Sarah bobbing in the water like a stranded orca and decided to include a stomach turning crotch shot.:sick:
horrific.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
I had to edit the title a little to fit but thank you to @GiggleBee for the title with the most likes.

• The family are still in Scotland, they have been "wild camping" on the side of the road.
  • They have visited some classic Scotland wonders such as Costa and multiple Service Stations and car parks.
  • Ben Nevis apparently has the perfect mountain shape according to Chris, whatever that means.
  • They had a riveting time running down a hill and having a stick racing competition, yes it was exciting as it sounds.
  • Everyone that they see in public are their IFam (fans) unless they inform them about keeping their kids safe, then they're mean trolls!!
  • Prinny can't come on trips as she gets car sick! Despite them showing a video of her with them in the exact some location the year before.
  • After blasting Mr. Kayaks name and Facebook page to their fans, as well as running his name into the dirt with lies and rubbish. Sarah has started to backtrack as her deluded fans threaten him with violence and death. Not because she feels bad for him, but as a way to try and make sure "they don't look bad".
  • All the family look like they haven't washed in a while, greasy and wearing unwashed clothes. Sarah is still wearing the same nightie from a month ago, there are un confirmed reports that the nightie has come to life and tried to get away in the night.
  • They went to a swimming pool and filmed Sarah bobbing in the water like a stranded orca and decided to include a stomach turning crotch shot.:sick:
View attachment 646718
Thanks 😊 my second title thread! Shame it was to do with Sarah's Minge 😂😂

Hi Steve 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 62
£25 for a family swim shower? They sure are missing the free showers on the motorway!

I believe they left the static cara van on Friday 25th June and because they had to check out by 9am, the 24th was the last time they had a proper wash.

From they left there, zero mention of having to stop anywhere to refill with water/depose of waste, which I think they would include in the vlogs, ie, motormouth saying 'we've just pulled in here to blah blah blah and because they're Ifam we didn't have to pay', you get what I mean.

That tin can must stink to the high heavens!

Plus after their swim shower they would've thrown all swimwear and towels in the tin can, the thought of the smell has me dry heaving!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
You see Creepy we're not the only ones who think that your caravan modifications are an accident waiting to happen. You are being ripped to shreds on twitter by actual experienced caravaners.

They appear to think that it's unstable and massively over the weight limit, but I'm sure that they're all just stalkers and trolls and you know best...you arrogant fuckwit.

09D0B1C6-6CB2-4664-952A-FA42AD1AF90A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
I hate the fact that now every time I go to open this thread all I'll have to think about is Sarah's minge 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
She reminded me of a beluga whale 🤔
Noooo those are cute!
Honestly though I would be horrified if my husband did me over like that...
This family get stranger by the day!
Must admit I think jace is really sweet kid (aside from in the pool with Isla)
also, I wish they would put Isla back in school, she seemed so happy there, have we seen them 'homeschooling' recently?

Reactions: 36

View attachment 646718
Is that Creepy behind her? He still wears a top in the pool? Creepy, just make things easier for yourself and get over your ginger chest.

Reactions: 32
He won’t show himself in the pool but happy to show every body part of his wife and kids in there.

• Angry
Reactions: 64
When I was a teenager, I couldn’t have thought of anything worse than travelling about in a cramped fart filled van with a pervy step Dad and annoying constantly pregnant mum for prolonged periods of time.

Feel sorry for them weird kids with parents like them two thick fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 66
If anyone remembers when Sarah showed the midges/fairies/tree fluff on Instagram, that's when yesterday's vlog was filmed I'm guessing.

Reactions: 18
Christ not sure how showing Sarah's lower half is child friendly, way it's shot is lazy hoping to have a,water birth?
In the local lake ? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.