The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had reported those two videos to utube for child endangerment as well before it all kicked off.
That’s 3 videos in only a month they have lost income from. They surely must be on thin ice with YouTube. I have seen other channels punished for much less. You wouldn’t know if the reason their not doing YouTube is they are not allowed to post or close to it. The Inghams aren’t going to admit to being punished for their bad behaviour.

Reactions: 39
I hope the kayak guy is ok, and not getting into trouble cause of them idiots spreading lies. Has anyone heard from him since this all kicked off?
He posted about an hour ago a sun article regarding a boy losing his life in Loch Lomond - the guy is obviously passionate about spreading awareness of the dangers of these lochs - and IMO he should hold his head up high he was not in the wrong at all, and also I cannot see camp site manager being a witness for IngRams as he was the one that knocked the door lol - surely the ring doorbell will have captured who knocked the door I know mine does

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
How can he say he was filming creepy when they got cameras that record all around and I think reason he filmed was for his own safty as you see how aggressive creepy got which saying that its illagel that creepy even got them on the caravan he could be filming anyone so hes got no argument

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He posted about an hour ago a sun article regarding a boy losing his life in Loch Lomond - the guy is obviously passionate about spreading awareness of the dangers of these lochs - and IMO he should hold his head up high he was not in the wrong at all, and also I cannot see camp site manager being a witness for IngRams as he was the one that knocked the door lol - surely the ring doorbell will have captured who knocked the door I know mine does
So the campsite manager is siding with the inghams - that doesn’t show good advertising for the campsite - certainly wouldn’t be going there if they don’t promote the safety of children around the loch - they should support the CK owner in who was giving good advice and doesn’t shy away from tell supposedly (Famous) parents.

Reactions: 39
So the campsite manager is siding with the inghams - that doesn’t show good advertising for the campsite - certainly wouldn’t be going there if they don’t promote the safety of children around the loch - they should support the CK owner in who was giving good advice and doesn’t shy away from tell supposedly (Famous) parents.
you know how you say your on their side to shut the inghams up I think

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the big deals the minghams have full cctv rigged up around the chara-van and prove how he cut the video and was aggressive to you? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also I really hope the ifam would just duck off in a hole! They keep saying this poor bloke took the pics 🤣 they are from the vlog you absolute cretins! Most of them look like their fathers are their brothers!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I don’t get the big deals the minghams have full cctv rigged up around the chars-van and prove how he cut the video and was aggressive to you? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also I really hope the ifam would just duck off in a hole! They keep saying this poor bloke took the pics 🤣 they are from the vlog you absolute cretins! Most of them look like their fathers are their brothers!
Most of them you'd avoid sitting next to on the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well yeah according to Sarah he was embarrassed and will be a witness for them - personally I think she is delusional, it was the campsite guy that knocked the bloody door lol which is what Chris was also moaning about

Reactions: 40
I'm starting to think they're a bit shaken by how easy it was for someone to find them, go to their caravan and confront them. This guy was just trying to educate them on water safety but I wonder if they're scared with how anyone could do that. It's the first time they're been confronted in such a way/had someone actually tracked them down. Obviously his intention was to confront them on water.

Didn't they say they were worried about their safety in their last home? I'd be scared with how easy it was for people to find them in the caravan, especially as they let the kids wonder by themselves. I hope They see the dangers of posting where they are all over the internet.

I suspect they'll now work on a delayed schedule.
Why as a grown man didn’t he stand up. Walk outside. Close the door and discuss?? 🤷‍♀️
So scared for their safety they then left all 4 children to go & vlog from under a bush 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I’m not convinced they’ve got the lawyers on the go in this situation. For a start there’s not really anything to sue over. However, think back to when all the allegations came out and it was circulating all round the internet that Chris was messaging minors in a sexual nature...they didn’t address it for 2 weeks because the lawyers told them to not do anything. I feel like lawyers would advise the same thing here. The fact they’ve addressed it on Instagram and YouTube and they’ve publicly outed this guys website so their kiddie Ifam can go and troll him really hasn’t helped the Minghams case, it just makes them look incredibly unprofessional and petty. No lawyer would advise you to start a petty internet outing game...
Its all talk to try and threaten people...like wow well done you have a lawyer? Do you want a sticker or a smartie for that?

Reactions: 62
you know how you say your on their side to shut the inghams up I think
But if they really did support the Inghams, even to just shut them up, that’s a really bad advert for them. as lazy said one of the few campsites there that have water sports. At the moment the campsite is looking pretty unprofessional and unsafe through the Inghams video. They said not only did he support them but he didn’t even know paddle boarders should have life jackets. I would be very wary about staying somewhere with such a lack of knowledge of the requirements and dangers.
I personally believe most of what lazy says is from her own imagination but she is definitely bringing this campsite’s reputation down and as the owner or manager I would be concerned.

Reactions: 34
I dont think they have anyone involved myself, tbh if he is convinced that he done nothing wrong 3/4 years ago it would be that I would be getting lawyers involved with to clear my name, but no smoke without fire as they say and he knows he would lose as police confirmed it all

Reactions: 27
Ive left the kayak guy Paul a positive review on his page. The positive reviews are starting to outweigh the negatives. Go leave him one as well if you havent!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The video uploaded on Tattle home page could not make it any clearer that NOBODY banged on their door, the Campsite guy said he knocked, and Mr Kayak WAS NOT rude.
Mr Ingram, you my friend are a prize bell end 🤣

Reactions: 58
They’re just leaving a trail of destruction for themselves. The kiddy iFam gangster threats and amount of contradictions they’ve made aren’t going to help.

“He was aggressive from start to finish.”

Imagine if Kayak wasn’t filming!

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.