The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my day off has gone as follows, 6.30am alarm to get my teenager up and ready for school, made a cup of coffee & switch on laptop to see that the last thread now has 53 pages, i was on page 2 when i decided to call it a night i knew there was 44 pages !! 6.45 yell at my teenager to get out of bed whilst reading tattle and enjoying my coffee, 7am yell at the teenager again to get the hell out of his bed ! continue on with the unfolding ingham tit storm trying to read at a faster pace as its my day off and have stuff to do, dusting, hoovering, washing, cooking. 7.15 yell with increasing frustration at the teenager to get out of bed again ! continue my reading with a second cup of coffee, 7.30 teenager appears half dressed for school asking where his other p,e, sock is 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ cant he see i'm busy ? 7.35 locate missing sock and wave teenager off to school, continue with my reading now up to page 6 then husband appears he slept in because i forgot to wake him as i was to engrossed in tattle 🙄 oops ! 8 am and finally peace and quiet so i can get some reading done which was successful until 10 am when i heard the cat throwing up 🤮. at that point i decided to get ready for the day and bung a load of washing in. i have now at 1.50pm fully caught up and omg ! it was worth the sacrifice of not getting the hoovering dusting and tea prepared, i did get my washing out so my day wasn't completely ingham consumed :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm not up to speed on all the dramas but the confrontation video is hilarious. Didn't know deep water needed life jackets 🤦‍♂️ Also amazing when he tells him he isn't famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“We are taking a break from Utube”

Any bets on how long this “break” will last? Not that long as it has already been stated they will lack income to pay for their beautiful pylon palace and run that gas guzzler of a car if it’s taking £300 worth of petrol in just under 3 weeks!

I wonder if baby Jace will be confused on what’s happening as a camera wont be shoved in his face 24/7. It’s so sad, but in most of the vlogs he will say things to Lazy and Creepy like “film me do this” “film me”. It’s like he is so used to his life being constantly recorded, that he knows it’s a routine.

Also, has anybody actually seen these apparent videos of people driving past and zooming into their house? The palace filled with plants and REAL marble flooring is literally backed into a motorway where cars travel at top speeds of 70mph and no less than 50mph. If someone was driving past their house at such speed they wouldn’t be able to get a clear zoomed in video of their house that would last more than a couple of seconds.

I had to laugh when Christopher Malcolm the Creepy king was getting mad in the most recent vlog about the malicious nonsense which apparently gets made up about him, even Lazy was laughing away in the background probably thinking to herself that she knows it’s true.

I love how they left their kids to sit in a bush and film, and they threw in the fact that “Isabelle is looking after them” it doesn’t really justify anything as she is only 15…. the legal age to look after children is 16. Your big bad lawyers would love that……

Reactions: 34
I actually think the reason for the kicking off and the tantrum is things are finally being followed up.
Like the electric scooter
Merlin
Flambards
And I don’t think it was being confronted that pissed them off but I think they genuinely got a telling off. They had to private those two videos. I don’t think they did it “to not encourage others” I think it was if they don’t take it down the videos for once legally were classed as child endangerment because of the bylaws at Loch Lomond. They don’t do anything without an ulterior motive. On this whole trip there have been things they have been careful to mention. Being allowed to park, getting rid of rubbish etc. They spent the whole of last year basically telling everyone to duck off and mind their own business because they will do what they like.
This is The Inghams, money and fame are everything, they do not take videos down until absolutely pushed (like the child indecency ones). I think there are a lot of things maybe falling into place. Finally!! Their house of cards might just be toppling.
You mentioning Flambards reminded me the owners have been asking for them to put a note in the description saying they’re NOT booked up until August. As I think we’d all guess, there’s no such update in the description yet. The absolute nerve of the Inghams to lie to make themselves sound better but at the cost of someone else. And even if they had made a genuine mistake and thought it was booked up, they’ve been told it’s not, deleted comments telling them and yet don’t rectify their mistake. NO one else is allowed to lie or make mistakes about them. Absolutely not. Expect a letter if you do...

One rule for them, one rule for everyone else 😤

Reactions: 38
I'm new to this thread and didn't know who this family were until I got the Tattle alert with the video. I'm going to catch up on the wiki etc but as a complete outsider, I've just looked at the dad's instagram page and he gives such weird vibes.....

Reactions: 47
Right so I've never heard of this family but the video link was in my notifications. Why is this man arguing that he doesn't have to look after his kids safety?? What a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Thinking about it, no wonder this so called campsite manager or ‘witness’ is supposedly on their side. They’ve basically thrown this campsite under the bus for having no signs, because in the words of lazy and creepy, “there were no signs or anything like that”. I mean no safety signs near the Loch surrounding life jackets or water aids, even though there is an article stating that a boy drowned? Surely that’s a massive breech of health and safety. You’d think after that incident signs would have been put up everywhere, regardless if it’s common sense.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the campsite came under fire from health and safety and so to save their own arse they’re siding with the Ming hams and placing fault on poor Mr Kayak, deflecting away from the fact they didnt have in place the correct safety signs and treating it like they’re being harassed when really they’ve been caught out.
Loch Lomond is huge. I've never camped there so I have no idea what area the campsites cover but the loch is huge, on a body of water that big, it'd be completely impractical to put signs everywhere.

There's a lot of water in this country and it's all dangerous in the wrong conditions/circumstances. People drown all over the place. Nobody expects every stretch of coast, lake, canal, reservoir, etc. to be plastered in signs. Water is dangerous. That's common sense and nothing to do with Loch Lomond in particular.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Looks like they’re in the “sic the ifam on the enemy” part of the cycle. I swear their fans are like wild animals. Just so mentally corrupted. The saddest part is that most of them are just kids.

So glad Creepys lies we’re caught on camera. They’re not teenagers, they have ONE teen. What was he saying about blind shades though? I thought this was about life vests? Either way, the guy wasn’t rude...he probably just got majorly bad vibes from creepy. What ever the issue was - I’m glad the guy didn’t accept any excuses from creepy.

They will forever make excuses for everything and anything they do. I guess they also “weren’t aware” that they shouldn’t have left their four month old alone on the beach two years ago either! They made every excuse in the book when that happened!

Reactions: 29
Just watched the video, I haven’t really followed this family since the whole young girls drama. Wow Chris is still a dick, what an idiot. Love the water safety man telling him he isn’t famous haha!

Imagine saying you didn’t know you needed life jackets in a deep body of water. Can’t relate.

Reactions: 42
I'm aware of this lot but had no idea there was 173 threads worth :oops: like everyone else, I got the notification and I can't believe they let their kids play on Loch Lomond without floatation devices! You'd be mortified if someone called you out on something like that but he tried to defend their decision as well..... definitely a safeguarding concern.

ETA imagine using the defence of 'It's because we're famous'..... no, it's because you aren't looking after your kids properly.

Reactions: 43
Haha my recommended video today When creepy used to pose himself for
Of course it’s easy to find them they FILM where they are often in real time with Instagram. They’re not uploading weeks behind its hours. Everyone knows which kind of car they drive, they are pulling a huge caravan, creepy has vlogged his personalised reg on more on 1 occasion. FFS Lazys personalised reg basically said 1FAM. I’m sure they would have any problem if it was an deluded ifam that came chapping at their door.

The old line about being “famous” didn’t wash with this CK guy. If they want to risk the girls lives on paddle boards without life jackets - FINE don’t film it then where other vulnerable people can watch and not be so lucky as the Ingham girls.

Sarah didn’t know that they should be wearing life jackets because there was no signs!! But Esme is wearing one here! View attachment 628944
This is because it was a lesson thing at the aqua park so they make you wear them
Only by us :LOL:
She has since been posting cotterpillar posts so prob on the beg for them to change the name 🤣

Reactions: 6
“We are taking a break from Utube”

Any bets on how long this “break” will last? Not that long as it has already been stated they will lack income to pay for their beautiful pylon palace and run that gas guzzler of a car if it’s taking £300 worth of petrol in just under 3 weeks!

I wonder if baby Jace will be confused on what’s happening as a camera wont be shoved in his face 24/7. It’s so sad, but in most of the vlogs he will say things to Lazy and Creepy like “film me do this” “film me”. It’s like he is so used to his life being constantly recorded, that he knows it’s a routine.

Also, has anybody actually seen these apparent videos of people driving past and zooming into their house? The palace filled with plants and REAL marble flooring is literally backed into a motorway where cars travel at top speeds of 70mph and no less than 50mph. If someone was driving past their house at such speed they wouldn’t be able to get a clear zoomed in video of their house that would last more than a couple of seconds.

I had to laugh when Christopher Malcolm the Creepy king was getting mad in the most recent vlog about the malicious nonsense which apparently gets made up about him, even Lazy was laughing away in the background probably thinking to herself that she knows it’s true.

I love how they left their kids to sit in a bush and film, and they threw in the fact that “Isabelle is looking after them” it doesn’t really justify anything as she is only 15…. the legal age to look after children is 16. Your big bad lawyers would love that……
There isn’t a legal age unless something happens then parents can be held negligent

Reactions: 11
First comment here, driven by tattle message. Hi 😀. Mr Ingram (!) would be well served by heeding an old Scottish saying:

Take a bleeping telling pal.

*walks away shaking head in wonderment at the level of this guys fuckwittery*

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Even if they do uploads their Vlogs a few days after they record them the ICult will out them. They already say I saw you...here, there and everywhere today. That won’t change.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.