The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of them do actual work so they won’t be gone long; they have to pay the mortgage.
Sadly the fans are all commenting they will just watch old vlogs which will still make them money 😞 also seen a few fans asking for a membership option like Patreon where you have to pay to access their videos. I would be interested to see out of 1.3m subs how many would buy their patreon tbh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm starting to think that it was the campsite manager who "banged" on the door. Paul keeps referring to another guy, who I presume if the site manager. In the third video Paul says "you accused that man of banging on your door."

One of the Inghams big issues is Paul banging on their caravan aggressively...which it seems he didn't even knock on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I'm starting to think that it was the campsite manager who "banged" on the door. Paul keeps referring to another guy, who I presume if the site manager. In the third video Paul says "you accused that man of banging on your door."

One of the Inghams big issues is Paul hanging on their caravan aggressively.
The manager said on the video that it was him who knocked the door and he didn't bang it.

Reactions: 34

One of the Inghams big issues is Paul hanging on their caravan aggressively.
Yeah was the manager 🤦‍♀️😂

The tik tok video has gone, just sent it to my hubby to watch and disappeared
And the account is gone.
Have they spent there first 10 thousand? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I couldn't watch the whole rant, the blooming lies coming out of their manky mouths. I was getting so angry, how dare they lie about what happened. The kayak guy was basically saving their kids from any harm and they have the gall to treat him like this. They should be thanking him for taking time to make them aware of the dangers. They need to sit down and decide if they want to be proper parents who look after their children or vloggers who don't care what happens as long as it's caught on camera. Rant over. Have a good day all.

Reactions: 42
Must be great being the Ingham’s solicitor

“okay the best thing to do is send us all the evidence and say nothing as that can affect the case”

ten minutes later 27 Instagram stories and a 15 minute YouTube video of their version of events, the mans business page and them sending their fans to Harrass him.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Wow! What absolute whoppers they are.
Wasn't it Chris that said in a q+a vlog that both him and Sarah were highly educated.
They home ed their kids.
Chris is a wannabe pilot dont forget. He would surely know about water safety if he really had been training to be a pilot.
Sarah thinks she is a doctor that knows all about pregnancy and can diagnosis the myriad of issues that can occur just with a urine dip stick and a monitor.
They are both expert psychologists that know for a fact their children are not being harmed in any way by their lives being public property.
How can these clever clever parents not know that lochs are deep as duck.

Surely if Sarah is on as many home ed pages as she claims she would know about how to be lead by child interest and opportunity to facilitate all the children's learning.

Any home ed family I know (including ours when we did it) would at least have done some research into the areas they visit. The first thing you'd find if you ever spent 5 minutes on Loch Lomond would be info on the water depths and current etc........

The quicker these inept fuckers realise they are flogging a dead horse and get of YouTube the better

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Chris really is a spineless piece of shite. The most insipid, weak willed, pathetic man I've ever come across.

All they've done is antagonise people on both sides more.

Anyone new or curious to this thread, google Chris Ingham messages. It's what he can't pay to have taken down because it's true and it explains a lot of the anger

The Tik Tok has gone for me too, was over 550k views when I looked a few hours ago

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I actually think the reason for the kicking off and the tantrum is things are finally being followed up.
Like the electric scooter
Merlin
Flambards
And I don’t think it was being confronted that pissed them off but I think they genuinely got a telling off. They had to private those two videos. I don’t think they did it “to not encourage others” I think it was if they don’t take it down the videos for once legally were classed as child endangerment because of the bylaws at Loch Lomond. They don’t do anything without an ulterior motive. On this whole trip there have been things they have been careful to mention. Being allowed to park, getting rid of rubbish etc. They spent the whole of last year basically telling everyone to duck off and mind their own business because they will do what they like.
This is The Inghams, money and fame are everything, they do not take videos down until absolutely pushed (like the child indecency ones). I think there are a lot of things maybe falling into place. Finally!! Their house of cards might just be toppling.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm starting to think they're a bit shaken by how easy it was for someone to find them, go to their caravan and confront them. This guy was just trying to educate them on water safety but I wonder if they're scared with how anyone could do that. It's the first time they're been confronted in such a way/had someone actually tracked them down. Obviously his intention was to confront them on water.

Didn't they say they were worried about their safety in their last home? I'd be scared with how easy it was for people to find them in the caravan, especially as they let the kids wonder by themselves. I hope They see the dangers of posting where they are all over the internet.

I suspect they'll now work on a delayed schedule.

Reactions: 45
I actually think the reason for the kicking off and the tantrum is things are finally being followed up.
Like the electric scooter
Merlin
Flambards
And I don’t think it was being confronted that pissed them off but I think they genuinely got a telling off. They had to private those two videos. I don’t think they did it “to not encourage others” I think it was if they don’t take it down the videos for once legally were classed as child endangerment because of the bylaws at Loch Lomond. They don’t do anything without an ulterior motive. On this whole trip there have been things they have been careful to mention. Being allowed to park, getting rid of rubbish etc. They spent the whole of last year basically telling everyone to duck off and mind their own business because they will do what they like.
This is The Inghams, money and fame are everything, they do not take videos down until absolutely pushed (like the child indecency ones). I think there are a lot of things maybe falling into place. Finally!! Their house of cards might just be toppling.
I was wondering whether they were worried about the child endangerment bit too. I wonder if they're being watched by SS more than we know.

Reactions: 35
I'm starting to think they're a bit shaken by how easy it was for someone to find them, go to their caravan and confront them. This guy was just trying to educate them on water safety but I wonder if they're scared with how anyone could do that. It's the first time they're been confronted in such a way/had someone actually tracked them down. Obviously his intention was to confront them on water.

Didn't they say they were worried about their safety in their last home? I'd be scared with how easy it was for people to find them in the caravan, especially as they let the kids wonder by themselves.

I suspect they'll now work on a delayed schedule.
‘Work’ you having a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think they will stay in Scotland until after the birth. Something gives me the feeling they want to milk having a 'Scottish' baby.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.