The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title..
we are famous.. we have stalkers.. we are great parents who leave our children unattended

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually think the reason for the kicking off and the tantrum is things are finally being followed up.
Like the electric scooter
Merlin
Flambards
And I don’t think it was being confronted that pissed them off but I think they genuinely got a telling off. They had to private those two videos. I don’t think they did it “to not encourage others” I think it was if they don’t take it down the videos for once legally were classed as child endangerment because of the bylaws at Loch Lomond. They don’t do anything without an ulterior motive. On this whole trip there have been things they have been careful to mention. Being allowed to park, getting rid of rubbish etc. They spent the whole of last year basically telling everyone to duck off and mind their own business because they will do what they like.
This is The Inghams, money and fame are everything, they do not take videos down until absolutely pushed (like the child indecency ones
I actually think the reason for the kicking off and the tantrum is things are finally being followed up.
Like the electric scooter
Merlin
Flambards
And I don’t think it was being confronted that pissed them off but I think they genuinely got a telling off. They had to private those two videos. I don’t think they did it “to not encourage others” I think it was if they don’t take it down the videos for once legally were classed as child endangerment because of the bylaws at Loch Lomond. They don’t do anything without an ulterior motive. On this whole trip there have been things they have been careful to mention. Being allowed to park, getting rid of rubbish etc. They spent the whole of last year basically telling everyone to duck off and mind their own business because they will do what they like.
This is The Inghams, money and fame are everything, they do not take videos down until absolutely pushed (like the child indecency ones). I think there are a lot of things maybe falling into place. Finally!! Their house of cards might just be toppling.
). I think there are a lot of things maybe falling into place. Finally!! Their house of cards might just be toppling.

I had reported those two videos to utube for child endangerment as well before it all kicked off.

Reactions: 37
I'm starting to think they're a bit shaken by how easy it was for someone to find them, go to their caravan and confront them. This guy was just trying to educate them on water safety but I wonder if they're scared with how anyone could do that. It's the first time they're been confronted in such a way/had someone actually tracked them down. Obviously his intention was to confront them on water.

Didn't they say they were worried about their safety in their last home? I'd be scared with how easy it was for people to find them in the caravan, especially as they let the kids wonder by themselves. I hope They see the dangers of posting where they are all over the internet.

I suspect they'll now work on a delayed schedule.
Of course it’s easy to find them they FILM where they are often in real time with Instagram. They’re not uploading weeks behind its hours. Everyone knows which kind of car they drive, they are pulling a huge caravan, creepy has vlogged his personalised reg on more on 1 occasion. FFS Lazys personalised reg basically said 1FAM. I’m sure they would have any problem if it was an deluded ifam that came chapping at their door.

The old line about being “famous” didn’t wash with this CK guy. If they want to risk the girls lives on paddle boards without life jackets - FINE don’t film it then where other vulnerable people can watch and not be so lucky as the Ingham girls.

Sarah didn’t know that they should be wearing life jackets because there was no signs!! But Esme is wearing one here!
9E53B6C7-5E1A-4DCC-918F-EC576E900AA1.jpeg

Reactions: 44
I think they will stay in Scotland until after the birth. Something gives me the feeling they want to milk having a 'Scottish' baby.
And after she’s born they will return to pylon palace of dreams and do nothing with tonnes of hidden ads. I give it a year before they ‘feel unsafe’ in the current house and move

Reactions: 22
Has anyone contacted the papers about him letting his kids in the loch with no life vest. Daily mail was certainly cover it

Reactions: 41
I'm starting to think they're a bit shaken by how easy it was for someone to find them, go to their caravan and confront them. This guy was just trying to educate them on water safety but I wonder if they're scared with how anyone could do that. It's the first time they're been confronted in such a way/had someone actually tracked them down. Obviously his intention was to confront them on water.

Didn't they say they were worried about their safety in their last home? I'd be scared with how easy it was for people to find them in the caravan, especially as they let the kids wonder by themselves. I hope They see the dangers of posting where they are all over the internet.

Of course it’s easy for them to be found - he puts up his drone , films things local , put up Vlogs showing roads - he show every viewer the events of their day ( that’s what daily Vloggers do) - they think they’re famous and expect special treatment - free entrances , paid advertising in the Vlogs - they encourage their fans ( Ifam) to defend them ( but says it’s not bullying?) they create their own drama and don’t like it when it doesn’t go write for them - they chose to vlog and put the life out there - it’s about time they started living in the real world 🤔

Reactions: 26
Ok so why exactly are the ingrams hoping to achieve by consulting lawyers? They will get nothing out of it but a bill. No crime was committed, calling someone a fool on video is not libel. The only thing they could possible argue is trespass but they were on private land themselves and the kayak guy was there with permission and announced himself and the reason for being there reasonably enough. Mr Ingram was triggered when the kayak guy said he wasn't famous. That was going too far for Ingram. Everything that has happened since from the Ingram side flows from that one triggering statement. To be challenged on their "fame" is of more importance than making sure their kids are safe. It's really pathetic.
Ecstatic about a few things:
1. They will now swim in open water with safety equipment.
2. The children won't get a camera shoved in their faces for a few days at least (sincerely hope so).
3. Mr Ingram. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Felt a bit sorry for the campsite being slagged off for not having appropriate safety signage, so I'm going to have some of these made up and sent to them to hopefully prevent any further confusion.
1624361811748.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
About time ASA caught up with them, especially after the hundreds of 'small businesses' she 'promotes'. If they are gifted something it still needs to be declared not just when they are paid for it!

Reactions: 35
I'm starting to think that it was the campsite manager who "banged" on the door. Paul keeps referring to another guy, who I presume if the site manager. In the third video Paul says "you accused that man of banging on your door."

One of the Inghams big issues is Paul banging on their caravan aggressively...which it seems he didn't even knock on.
Christopher Malcolm finally got to use his doorbell camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So many of the iFANNYSFAM suggesting they start uploading with a delay, on their YT rant - in this instance it's so much better they've uploaded it in "real-time" then this couldn't be swept away, pun intended, with everything else they fail to do for the safety of their children

Reactions: 18
I was wondering whether they were worried about the child endangerment bit too. I wonder if they're being watched by SS more than we know.
If SS aren’t involved somewhere something is wrong, there is plenty of evidence from their own footage that raise serious questions.
I think there have been things that they are being pulled up for that of course they won’t mention. The fact that every so often she will suddenly try to appear as the most dedicated home educator for a week or so quoting subjects the girls are doing totally out of synch with her attitude the rest of the time. They don’t like being told what to do but are finding some times (not enough) they are being made to do something. The Merlin video for instance, If Merlin copyrighted them with YouTube the income from that video goes to Merlin so a whole video for nothing. They had obviously tried to fight back against Merlin as it took them so long to take it down but in the end they lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope the kayak guy is ok, and not getting into trouble cause of them idiots spreading lies. Has anyone heard from him since this all kicked off?

Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.