The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day when Isla and Esme were in the Loch with Creepy and Isabelle and Lazy were outside making dinner they said Jace was in the caravan colouring, alone. She hoped he wasn’t colouring on the walls. I hoped he didn’t choke on a crayon or find something in the bathroom to get his hands on that he shouldn‘t be touching, or one of those little toys that the girls play with. It, also, occurred to me that he could quite easily have slipped out of the caravan, quietly, walked around the back of it and gone into the Loch but not one of them would‘ve noticed. They always fly by the seat of their pants when it comes to parenting and it’s more by luck than judgement that one of their children hasn’t been seriously injured yet.

A child died in a lake near to where I live and the parents were charged, and found guilty, of manslaughter by gross negligence so the Inghams should be bloody grateful to Mr Kayak not having a temper tantrum.
Not to mention the time when Isla was in trouble to the point a lifeguard had to assist her as Chris carried on vlogging. I cant remember the waterpark they were in but I am sure most of you will remember it

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I watched a couple of mins of the we are taking a break video so that I could get a time ramp to report it for harassment. I wasn’t going to watch it but with the fans trying to ruin someone’s business and sending threatening messages, it’s gone too far and I feel it was worth doing.
If I was them I would have come out this morning and said this is being dealt with in the proper manner so please don’t leave negative reviews and we do not condone anyone sending threatening messages. The behaviour of their fans reflects terribly on them and shows the level of their fan base.

I hope the children are ok. Hopefully they have had a nice morning perhaps doing some geography and learning about Lochs, Twinkl have a fun activity they could do about the Loch Ness monster 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Last week 3 teenage girls(17,14 and 13) were swimming in the Rhine in Germany. They got into trouble. They pulled the 17 year old oud of the water but the already drowned. The 14 and 13 year old where missing for days. They were found last weekend in the water in the netherlands(so in a different country). Do they want something like this to happen with their children?? Water safety is so important, but they just dont care.

• Sad
Reactions: 68
I watched a couple of mins of the we are taking a break video so that I could get a time ramp to report it for harassment. I wasn’t going to watch it but with the fans trying to ruin someone’s business and sending threatening messages, it’s gone too far and I feel it was worth doing.
If I was them I would have come out this morning and said this is being dealt with in the proper manner so please don’t leave negative reviews and we do not condone anyone sending threatening messages. The behaviour of their fans reflects terribly on them and shows the level of their fan base.

I hope the children are ok. Hopefully they have had a nice morning perhaps doing some geography and learning about Lochs, Twinkl have a fun activity they could do about the Loch Ness monster 👍

Even when Chris' 16 year old grooming victim was getting death threats, they never asked anyone to stop. They a so morally bankrupt it is unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Hello. I’m new to this thread. I haven’t got a clue who these people are until this ‘water safety video’ appeared under my Tattle notifications.
Will work my way through the wiki and watch the video.

Wanted to say hello to everyone here 😀
Buckle up, the Inghams story is a bumpy ride

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like they’re in the “sic the ifam on the enemy” part of the cycle. I swear their fans are like wild animals. Just so mentally corrupted. The saddest part is that most of them are just kids.

So glad Creepys lies we’re caught on camera. They’re not teenagers, they have ONE teen. What was he saying about blind shades though? I thought this was about life vests? Either way, the guy wasn’t rude...he probably just got majorly bad vibes from creepy. What ever the issue was - I’m glad the guy didn’t accept any excuses from creepy.

They will forever make excuses for everything and anything they do. I guess they also “weren’t aware” that they shouldn’t have left their four month old alone on the beach two years ago either! They made every excuse in the book when that happened!
I think he was saying bouyancy aids, not blind shades. It’s the Scottish accent 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m new to this thread as I try and avoid all things regarding this vile slimey man and his absolute disgrace of a wife. With that being said this newest development has FINISHED ME OFF 😭 if chris thought that man was rude then god forbid he actually meets an angry Scottish person 😂 the man shut him down with ease. I’m actually baffled as to how this man is still able to continue this career path and be around young children after everything that has gone down 🤢

the bit that got me in the video is when chris said “why is that a problem” in response to being told his kids didn’t have the proper protective gear on... I don’t know, maybe because they would bleeping drown and die without it?! The irony of him asking why the man was filming when he films things for a living is laughable 😭 I literally want them out of my country they are poisonous and a waste of oxygen

Sorry for the long post I’m just absolutely SCUNNERED with them 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I'm not up to speed on all the dramas but the confrontation video is hilarious. Didn't know deep water needed life jackets 🤦‍♂️ Also amazing when he tells him he isn't famous.
He’s only famous in a parallel universe. I don’t imagine for a minute the Kayak man knew who The Inghams Ltd are, why would he. Mr Ingram you’re a fool!

Reactions: 35
I have no idea who this family is but I tapped on the notification out of curiousity. How bloody reckless to put children into a loch without any life saving equipment? That's a safeguarding issue IMO. Dickheads.
Me too, no idea who these twats are but watched the notification and cannot believe they wouldn't protect their kids with life jackets. My daughter and SIL are 30, massive paddle boarders and even their sodding dog has a jacket to wear on the board. Got a free afternoon ahead of me so gonna dive in ( pun intended) and acquaint myself with these arseholes.

Reactions: 54
Does mr kayak man have a case for deflamation or character or something against them? I’m so angry for him, a good guy in life doesn’t deserve this tit 😡

Reactions: 59
I am gonna miss their vlog tonight lol, unless we get another rant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , How many days do we reckon they will take off?
Just enough time for them to get all their loch swimming done without life vests... then they'll be back

Reactions: 13
Please slow down 😂😂😂 font know if its been mentioned but the kayaking page has got the police involved and there investigating

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.