The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They dont like being filmed but capture others without permission. Filming in areas where filming is not allowed. YouTube needs to do something as there clearly breaking rules and getting away with it.
Different rule for the Minghams , they're famous don't you know ? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Inghams are one of many family bloggers who completely exploit their children for Ā£Ā£ and it really piss me off as whenever they do anything stupid, instead of owning up to their stupidity, they play the victim and say that their family is in danger blah blah blah. Ultimately, if they genuinely were concerned for their childrenā€™s safety theyā€™d come off social media or take them out of the picture, but they never do. Just proves that the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ takes priority over their familyā€™s wellbeing. The sooner itā€™s regulated the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This family is insane I canā€™t keep up with these threads. All the dumb tit they have done and they still have fans? Like whaaat. This has to be one of the wildest threads on tattle.

Reactions: 34
Iā€™d really love these two to sit down and explain step by step how this is giving their kids a ā€œdream lifeā€.
How can they call it that when they have removed them from any education, they will not reach their potential because they have not been allowed an education. That is not a dream life, knowing you fell short of what you could have achieved because your parents put making money off YouTube ahead of your future. Clearly neither Chris or Sarah did well at school so they do not value education, they see no need for their kids to be educated. Itā€™s shocking itā€™s allowed to continue. The kids have been cut off from clubs and activities they loved, they have been cut off from friends and family, that is not living a dream life at all. I dont believe those children have set for life bank accounts waiting for them, if the parents canā€™t afford a car that fits them, buoyancy aids, shoes and haircuts for Christ sake then thereā€™s no way they have millions tucked away for each kid, not forgetting the money they do have will need to be split an extra way when new baby arrives.
I really feel sorry for those children. The parents have no marketable skills, they have no chance of securing normal jobs due to Chrisā€™ antics and Sarahā€™s attitude.They desperately need Youtube to stay afloat. One quick google tells you everything you need to know about why to avoid this family.
The best thing to come out of this latest saga is the kids safety can not be ignored in future. They said they have purchased life vests, thank goodness. Letā€™s hope they are more careful with the safety of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
God, I finally tried to watch some vlogs via another source.... and I just couldn't.
I tried right back before Jace was born, and it breaks my heart how different Isabelle was back then

Reactions: 25
When someone (Inghams) doesn't have a coherent comeback argument, they resort to name calling, such as nobodies, weirdo's, trolls etcetera etcetera etcetera

Reactions: 30
Scotland still your happy place Chris.
I canā€™t forget how smug they both were a few days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 47
They will be back soon, Iā€™m sure. The views will be high while this is going on but will quickly go down and they will need to push out new content or people will lose interest and they need to interest to be able to sell their other products, people buy the blankets etc because itā€™s sold by them not because the product is amazing or unique.

Daily vlogging must be so draining for the whole family, imagine having to perform every single day of your life.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I simply cannot wait for their next installment and i would love to be a fly on the wall in the chavavan right now.
Flies love the smell of turd so i'd cope ok with that situation.

Reactions: 17
When someone (Inghams) doesn't have a coherent comeback argument, they resort to name calling, such as nobodies, weirdo's, trolls etcetera etcetera etcetera
well they say if you resort to name calling you have lost the arguement

Reactions: 22
how come creepy cant go to america?
Because he sent messages of a sexual nature to a 16 year old girl (confirmed by Sussex Police) and made advances towards her, pressuring her to go skinny dipping with him whilst in Florida. Florida state law prohibits this, so his greasy arse would probably end up in an American jail if he returned.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Also, i wonder how Jace will be adjusting to life without a camera shoved in his face. It's all he's ever known, poor kid.

Reactions: 20
Imagine this; Isabelle turns 16 and decides she doesn't want to be a part of YouTube anymore. She does some personal reflecting and releases a 45 minute video online titled 'My Truth.' She explains now she is older she understands the wrong-doings of her stepfather and breaks away from her toxic mother. She heals her relationship with her biological dad, goes back to school, gets some qualifications, applies to university. In the coming years, Esme follows her lead and, with some support and guidance from her older sisters, Isla also learns to identify the toxic relationships surrounding her.

I mean I don't know the ins-and-outs but wouldn't that be so great. Unfortunately we all know the kids will grow up and once they fully understand everything they will be filled with a very painful emotions towards their parents.
Isabelle wont leave. Sarah has made her far to reliant on her and Chris. She's has basically no independence bar looking after the younger 3. If she does escape, shell end up with an older man (im sure she said she preferred older men in a Q&A once.) Shell get pregnant quickly and shell end up as Sarah 2.0.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.